~The Ultimate,How To Earn Tokkul Guide!~(11k+ Views!)

serpent220

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite a good guide but what you need to add is the current prices of chaos and deaths to make it that little bit better =D>

13zwenn.png

Good guide :D

1 thing, at the Tzhaar killing guide you posted, there are 3 ways to kill them, rang, melee, rag (best, less, worst)... :-w

`Colossus

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Range Equip should be this

Head: Robin Hood Hat > Blessed Coif> Archer helm > Karils Coif> Any range helm

Body: Karils leathertop > Black d hide top > Best body you can use

Legs: Karils leatherskirt > Black d hide chaps > best chaps you can use

Arm1: Dark bow or Crystal bow > Rune Crossbow >Magic short bow/Magic Longbow >Any bow (from Yew > Short/Longbow)

Arm2: Unholy Book (if Rune Crossbow)

Neck: Amulet of fury > Amulet of glory > Amulet of Power > Amulet of Accuracy >Any amulet

Hand: Best Recipe for Disaster Gloves you can use

Feet: Ranger boots > Snakeskin Boots > Any boots

Ring: Archer ring >Ring of wealth/Ring of life > Any ring

Cape: Fire cape > Trimmed Skill cape > Untrimmed Skill Cape/Obsidian cape > Any cape

Ammo If bow: Dragon > Rune > Any ammo

Ammo if Crossbow(bolts) : Rune (any kind enchanted) > Normal Rune> Addy (e) : Addy (normal) : Mith (e) : Normal Mith > Any ammo.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I meleed those Kets for a day and a half of my game time straight. I turned pray on before they hit and turned it off a split second after and repeated. I got enough cape, shield, and maul drops and ended up buying an onyx...which i happily got a crafter to trade me a fury for. 4 mil, not bad for a few hours worth of work that cost me next to nothing.

I averaged about one drop every 40 minutes of killing (non stop, back to back and not pausing for food (since i needed none) and not stopping to talk). I support the killing of Kets as long as you have a method of killing them fast and not having to continually eat or run back to the bank (guthans, prayer switching, etc). Meaning a fast melee style as hallying them is slow as molasses.

Even though I ended up hating being in that place, it is a very very decent way to make money if you can keep up a fast rate of kills against the kets. I haven't tried the xils yet to see if their drops drop any faster. I'd be interested in finding out.

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

I meleed those Kets for a day and a half of my game time straight. I turned pray on before they hit and turned it off a split second after and repeated. I got enough cape, shield, and maul drops and ended up buying an onyx...which i happily got a crafter to trade me a fury for. 4 mil, not bad for a few hours worth of work that cost me next to nothing.

I averaged about one drop every 40 minutes of killing (non stop, back to back and not pausing for food (since i needed none) and not stopping to talk). I support the killing of Kets as long as you have a method of killing them fast and not having to continually eat or run back to the bank (guthans, prayer switching, etc). Meaning a fast melee style as hallying them is slow as molasses.

Even though I ended up hating being in that place, it is a very very decent way to make money if you can keep up a fast rate of kills against the kets. I haven't tried the xils yet to see if their drops drop any faster. I'd be interested in finding out.

well you sure did get good drops! have fun :).

frogmangm7.png

I now control frogs and serpents!mwuhahaha.

You can either use range,melee,or range to kill them.

I guess no one else noticed this error. I believe you want the last range that you wrote to be "mage". :roll:

Great guide though, I plan to test it out.. if I ever get Karamja gloves..

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

You can either use range,melee,or range to kill them.

I guess no one else noticed this error. I believe you want the last range that you wrote to be "mage". :roll:

Great guide though, I plan to test it out.. if I ever get Karamja gloves..

lol sum1 actually found a mistake in a quickly written guide of mine!*quide was completed in 5 mins(nor including getting the pics)

frogmangm7.png

I now control frogs and serpents!mwuhahaha.

Wouldn't it be more worthwhile trading drops for their coin value? Even with the gloves the prices don't really match up.

For example, uncut onyx is worth aprox 4M, and costs 260k tokkul. Therefore, each tokkul is worth about 15.38 coins each. Trading in an obby cape, worth 300k in coins, is worth only 9k in tokkul, which translates to only about 138k.

RSN: Manaleak