Hit, Slap, Glomp, Tackle etc a Member!

bargong

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<*lands on his feet, and hands Blaze a vanilla-frosted upside-down peach cake to share with everyone*>

~D. V. "Just doesn't land on his head..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

*smites you with the power of Judgment*

Because when you summon the ultimate force of the element of earth, you get a flying angel thing. Not sure I get that one... BUT IT'S FREAKING COOL

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Because when you summon the ultimate force of the element of earth, you get a flying angel thing. Not sure I get that one... BUT IT'S FREAKING COOL

You must have watched too much Neon Genesis Evangelion ... so ... <*petrifies @Sir_Squab with a Medusa-Enhanced Troll Face*> :twss:

~D. V. "Eat Internet Links!" Devnull

(p.s.: Yeah, you'll actually have to watch the animation to see where the troll face is used. I can't place you directly on the spot.)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You must have watched too much Neon Genesis Evangelion ... so ... <*petrifies @Sir_Squab with a Medusa-Enhanced Troll Face*> :twss:

~D. V. "Eat Internet Links!" Devnull

(p.s.: Yeah, you'll actually have to watch the animation to see where the troll face is used. I can't place you directly on the spot.)

P.S. Play Golden Sun.

This is what I did to you:

This is what I'm doing to BTMF

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

• 2 weeks later...

<*shrugs off Squab's attack, totally unscathed due to personal shielding*> :shades:

<*revives A.P.V., as there wasn't a need to crush them dead*> O:)

<*marks a funny bunch of things on H.D., both on the face and hands*> :XD:

~Mr. D. V. "I think that covers it for now..." Devnull

<*DVD levitates themself back upright and out of the sewer, totally destroying @Alg's chance to laugh, and hands @Star. a properly-chilled-and-capped bucket full of fresh Ice Cream to do with as she pleases.*> :shades:

I'll have to remember to keep my "Air Walk" option enabled from now on. It blocks 'Banana Peel Slips', amongst other things. :P

~Master D. V. "Humiliate me? You have to be kidding." Devnull

<*DVD uses a dimensional wormhole to make the pie instead come out from nowhere behind Blaze, resulting in the pie flying at Blaze and hitting them in the back of the head instead of it hitting DVD... DVD then pulls a rope linked to a huge tub of soap-filled water overhead of Blaze, causing the crap pie that just hit Blaze to get completely and cleanly washed away and down the drain that Blaze just happened to be standing on top of...*>

Geez, talk about "having to clean up after you"...Yuck. :-X

~Mr. D. V. "Don't make me use my personal shield's 'Vaporizer' option..." Devnull

• 1 month later...

*sends a giant army of giant drakes to anihilate Alg*

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

*hits Alg and BtMF with one epic smack*

*kicks Alg in the shin for not hitting, slapping, glomping, trackling etc. BtMF in your last post*

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

• 1 month later...

<*laughs at Alg as he watches both the poke and the rubber duck bounce off his shields with a quacking sound*>

<*tells Goonstalf to reactivate their profile post-haste*>

~D. V. "Catching up..." Devnull