• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

<*scolds @Star. because this thread dropped dead for near 6 months, then kisses her on the cheek for being the first one he'd run into on the last post of this thread*>

I'm looking forward to a whirlwind of fun here. :lol:

~D. V. "How interactive can we get?!?" Devnull

(p.s.: If I'd really known of and/or understood the presence of this thread, I would have joined in some time ago, I think!)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Ouch! :mad:

<*locks '@Im Kano' in a box for stomping on '@D. V. Devnull's own face, then high-fives @Alg for the combo*>

~D. V. "Nice combo!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

<*uses telepathy to re-direct the head-eating monster back at 'Harry Delvin', and without actually taking control of the monster*> :shame:

~Mr. D. V. "When will people quit trying to kill me?" Devnull

<*shifts all the Eels into a water tank that links to the battery so the Eels can keep the hovercraft charged*>

<*drives the hovercraft past @Alg at high speed, splashing @Alg with a ton of water, and then rides off into the sunset*>

~D. V. "Enjoy the drenching/bath!" Devnull