ForsakenMage

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you try to cut a tree you uproot it

yewgone.jpg

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

• 2 weeks later...

u kno uve played rs too much when ur about to fight someone in real life and when u beat them up u take all their stuff (clothes and chains etc) because they punched u first

and the opposite end of that

u kno uve played rs too much when ur about to fight someone and when u punch them first and kick their asse and u take all their stuff except 3 items they have on them :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some jokes..... some of them are almost long.

You know when you have been playing for too long when your keyboard needs replacing because you have been typing so much that you can stick your fingers through the table under the keyboard.

You know you have been playing too much when your mouse has turned into a real mouse because of the computers radiation. You know you have been playing for too long when everyone gets connectionproblems and are logged out because you have so good stats that is takes the whole server capacity to load your character.

You know you have been playing for too long when you can attack Players OUTSIDE of the wilderness.

You know when you have been playing for too long when everyone dies at the sight of your smell. <---- (?!)

You know when you have been playing for too long when Andrew Gover and all JAGeX staff with their moderated characters can't even hit 0 on you, they hit -15 (gives you 15 health every hit) :P

You've been doing too many quests when you finally throw your computer out because you can't do the Regecide Quest.

You've been smithing to much when you take a visit to the steel-producing factory, take a rubber hammer, and beat the steel items until they are what you wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
..you drive by a church on your way home from work, and subconsciously think to check if you need to recharge prayer.

I actually did this once.

Once? ive done this 7 times, 3 at driving past churches, 3 times past synagouges, and once past a mosque

• 2 weeks later...
you know when u have played runescape too long if u verbally speak with internet lingo.

ex: if you feel the need to laugh, you say lol out loud..

I have actually done this...... VERY EMBARASSING WHEN YOU DO IT AT SCHOOL!

You know you've been playing runescape too long when you try to find your inventory by touching your backpack (haven't done this one).

you know when u have played runescape too long if u verbally speak with internet lingo.

ex: if you feel the need to laugh, you say lol out loud..

I have actually done this...... VERY EMBARASSING WHEN YOU DO IT AT SCHOOL!

You know you've been playing runescape too long when you try to find your inventory by touching your backpack (haven't done this one).

Same here! I have no life ><

Ya know you've been playing too much runescape when you see all the demo games full at Best Buy, so you cant play... and your first thought is, "Oh, I'll just switch worlds."

Happened to me =/

• 2 weeks later...
You know you make too many pixel sigs when you run out of ink in MSpaint.

You know you've clicked too many ad banners of RS when P2P becomes F2P. Yes, that is my goal.

u mean f2p becomes p2p?

you know uve been playing RS too much when u take chains make into chainbody, spraypaint a mace red, paint a square piece of metal red, and pay 110k for an amulet with a purple stone in real life and wear it year round (as in full dragon)

when u get food poisoning and look for a bright green liquid to heal u(anti poison)

when u drink a super anti poison before you eat something u cooked(u play so much that you cant cook in real life)

when u don't drink a super anti poison before you eat something u cooked(u cook so much in RS u think u can cook in real life)

You know you make too many pixel sigs when you run out of ink in MSpaint.

You know you've clicked too many ad banners of RS when P2P becomes F2P. Yes, that is my goal.

u mean f2p becomes p2p?

No I ment that Jagex would get so much money from the ad banners that they wouldn't need to get P2P members to join so they could just let all of RS be F2P. :)

You know you've been playing too much RS when you forget how to log out.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

You know you have been admin too long when you post topics called "You Know When You Have Been... Too Long When..."

Hey! That's mean! :P Only trying to still be a normal user. :wink:

normal users dont make their threads stickies ( except me i spill juice on the comp and dont clean it )

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png