Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]

Omar

Erm, if it's broken, take it to your local Futureshop I guess. The power outlet shouldn't be that tough to fix, especially if it's just a broken wire.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see what I can do, I don't remember exactly how I did it though.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Type (Sig, Avvy, Banner, Desktop...): Sig

Colour(s): What you think looks best

Render: http://planetrenders.net/rende.....?pos=-1033

Border: black

Text: Alina

Subtext: Your Gaurdian Angel

Font: http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/ALS_Script.htm

Font Color: White

Dimensions:

Artist: Any

Other notes? Could I get the Girl's hair blonde? If not, It's alright I guess.

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Harrinator, I think you should put a temporary hold on requests. Don't close the shop, but give yourself enough time to get done the requests you already have. I will not be active in this shop for a while, but I may come back, I am not sure.

I agree. Since both you and Shivers are out of service so to say, the shop is officially closed as of Sunday the 16th of December 2007 until I'm done with all the current requests. All requests before this post are still valid.

To the one who posted an image of a render, give me the link from where you took it from, not the render itself. The good thing about renders is the fact that their backgrounds is transparent - giving me the black background with it defeats the purpose.

Type (Sig, Avvy, Banner, Desktop...): Signature

Colour(s):baby blue/white

Render:normal_TI1.png

Border:White

Text:Bloodkilla87

Font:http://www.dafont.com/kingthings-christmas.font

Font Color:white

Dimensions:400*175

Artist:whoever is better :wink:

Feel (Happy, scary, dark, bloody, etc.) happy

This is the render I'm talking about.

Alright! i'ma be comp'ed! got a toshiba (something or other) with a 17" screen... centrino duo...2.20ghz...110gb...vista... ETC...

I can take requests again!

All requests will now be accepted again! guthix121 is not going to be taking requests though, but i'm sure harrinator still will.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

WWAAHHHH i think my head is gunna explode!

knotch_blade.png

[img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/knotch_blade.png]

Thanks Shivers, but can someone fix the mayb to a maybe please.

~Knotch

Gratz on the new Computer Shivers :P

\' I win :mrgreen:

um.... ok,

I'm having MAJOR computer issues. (the power outlit on the back of my computer is broken) and I have no way to fix it...

I can still use my sisters (for rs, checking forums ETC.) but it dosn't have photoshop, so i'm kinda in a bind here...

I'm trying to buy a new computer for myself but my parents will not let me :| (send me an iMac by mail ;))

so.... if any requests come in... if i can do them with GIMP then i will...

P.S. if any of you know a good computer UNDER $1500! then i will take a look at it :?

i jus recommend u take it somewhere and get the port fixxed it should b a whole hell of alot cheaper than buying a whole new pc plus u will hav all sigs/wips and everything else still there let alone photoshop :P

EDIT:also was woundering if i could apply for a spot on the team, u don't gotta ad me to the banner or nothin unless u want to, jus put my name on a list or somthin so ppl don't think i'm hijackin the shop lol, if not its fine i'll open a shop of me own :)

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)

I'd like to see a little bit of your work first.

The shop will be re-opening this saturday.

As long as it is fine with harrinator, i would love to have you in the shop robo. (i saw your work on your shop with kaiy).

on another note:

photoshop: i canot use photoshop because the actavation code has expired...#@$%ing adobe... say i can only use it on one @#%#ing computer...

i'll get gimp and see how that works out...

FRONTPAGE.png

As long as it is fine with harrinator, i would love to have you in the shop robo. (i saw your work on your shop with kaiy).

on another note:

photoshop: i canot use photoshop because the actavation code has expired...#@$%ing adobe... say i can only use it on one @#%#ing computer...

i'll get gimp and see how that works out...

u have photosohp cs2?

if yes i can get u a key gen

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

um... that's illigal.. and i have photoshop cs3

but if it works.... i will try it.

FRONTPAGE.png