~A coffe cup~ 3 months and im back, again. lol

Hell this is my blog. I called a coffe cup. My real name is lauren, YES IM A GIRL. I started on 25th of august and found this website through a friend. i am currently F2P and proberly never will be p2p i am 15 so enjoy going out like any normal person does (I hope) Im always looking for new friends because well... there no fun without friends. Well maybe a few drinks would light up anyones day <3:.

40 prayer at F2P when you dont play alot is hard <.< but im sure within 1-2 months ill have it.

31/40

i think im gonna be killed about 2k hill giants and banking the bones. Any left over will be sold.

Im going to get 40 smithing, im minning 2k iron with a 50% chance ill get 1k iron i hope #-o and get 40 smithing

30/40

note for easy goals

Im turning 16, i have a job a Bf and parties to go to. i am on atleast once a week (if i can) and will turn up to as many events as you can, i always help people if they need it or not \' . sorry please dont post bad stuff.

black knight's fortress

cook's assistant

deman slayer

doric's quest

dragon slayer

ernest the chicken

goblin diplomacy

imp catcher

the knight's sword

pirate's treasure

prince ali rescue

the restless ghost

romeo & juliet

rune mysteries

sheep shearer

shield of arrav

vampire slayer

witch's potion

[hide=Bank pic & Stats, as of 9th November]

111lk8.png

Well thats my bank. i have spare cash thanks to my hero ITMEYO123 and many other E.G riot tybonis

63150794pr8.png

Stats, they are as good as i can get them since i dont seem to be having that much spare time lately.[/hide]

[hide=Donations]

46475279gu2.png

22049232vk0.png

35577383dv2.png

17252066nr8.png

80498825es6.png

99920114pz9.png

53608745qm9.png[/hide]

82889247kf9.png

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, a new scaper and a new tiffer! :thumbsup: Good to seey our getting your skils up nicely! ::'

Good luck on your future goals! :D

(im 15 too:P :XD: )

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

good luck with your goals if you are trying to do whit i think you are trying to do it will be verry hard work. (trying to keep all skills at the same level)

13zwenn.png

good luck with your goals if you are trying to do whit i think you are trying to do it will be verry hard work. (trying to keep all skills at the same level)

yes, to a certain extent in which I mean if i become a member I will let skills drop back and some skills high, I heard and seen that herblore, prayer, farming is all extremely hard. That is why I am doing this I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want them all the same, but i donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want one 1 and another 99.

82889247kf9.png

:XD: well im going to watch a movie i seen 20,000 times "inderpendance day" and i still dont know how to spell it!!! #-o o well :XD:

I hate how I always find myself doing things like that. Ill walk in the room and see it on, and cant leave until a commercial break. But by then I'm drawn in already and ill be all like "o no, are they really gonna fall off the cliff?!?!>?" So then I wait for the show / movie to come back on even though Ive seen it before and remember what is gonna happen or I forget but none the less I watch it all over again. #-o

Anyways :-w

Good luck on all the lvling, Should only take you a little bit to knock out the 10s, and then hopefully you will decide you want some lvl 20 skills :thumbsup:

Good luck either way,

~Drum

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

:XD: well im going to watch a movie i seen 20,000 times "inderpendance day" and i still dont know how to spell it!!! #-o o well :XD:

I hate how I always find myself doing things like that. Ill walk in the room and see it on, and cant leave until a commercial break. But by then I'm drawn in already and ill be all like "o no, are they really gonna fall off the cliff?!?!>?" So then I wait for the show / movie to come back on even though Ive seen it before and remember what is gonna happen or I forget but none the less I watch it all over again. #-o

Anyways :-w

Good luck on all the lvling, Should only take you a little bit to knock out the 10s, and then hopefully you will decide you want some lvl 20 skills :thumbsup:

Good luck either way,

~Drum

:XD: I know what you mean!! i love the film and many others, i seen them all so many times but the still draw me in :thumbsup: .

82889247kf9.png

Hey g/l.

:)

Are cowhides still 100gp each? If they are...that might be more profitable than gloves no?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hey g/l.

Are cowhides still 100gp each? If they are...that might be more profitable than gloves no?

Im not sure, but i need my crafting up to 10. Which is hard and will cost me alot of money.

+ Thanks brad :XD:

82889247kf9.png