R I O T's BLOG :: School holiday 2 weeks goals: 70 fish+cook

RIOTbanner.jpg

<3:

If you have the time to read this blog then why not take 30 secs longer to post me an encouraging message.

Here's my Signature which is currently still in developement. It's a signature for me. Random armour and bow.

[Not uploaded yet]

R I O T CTRL's Blog

My account is a main/mage tank. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been playing since I was 10 and now im 14 so that makes 3 years? The mIRC lot know my maths stink. !q 740 ftl :lol: My old account got a perm mute. So a word of warning. Try not to say it ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅzybezÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

213360.png

woot 6th post and gl omg a lvl 40 with fire cape!

Yah, U A E X On Fire kinda rocks this world. But I think s/he did it before the italy rock update so im gonna wait a bit and see what muggiwhplar has to offer me(if anything) or if U A E X On Fire makes another video.

213360.png

:-X zezima clan chat thats the best thing ive ever seen in my entire life,

how did you find out about it?

well its a good blog good luck with fire cape

Thanks for the good luck. How I found out about it was easy. Join "zezima" duh :P He isn't always on his own chat because it's spam heaven. But sometimes he drops in.

:-X zezima clan chat thats the best thing ive ever seen in my entire life,

how did you find out about it?

well its a good blog good luck with fire cape

Thanks for the good luck. How I found out about it was easy. Join "zezima" duh :P He isn't always on his own chat because it's spam heaven. But sometimes he drops in.

Well um that could be confusing, expall is also me. I was editing one of my blogs from january last years and forgot to sign out. :lol: Anyway I won't be using expall anymore.

213360.png

not to make u change ur mind but..its basically impossible to get a firecape at that low lvl now the lvl 40 got it before they changed it and even then it was really hard. they also were masters mostly of firecaping like they've done it alot of times (soz for bad grammar) but anyway good luck if u get it i'll be amazed :P go post on ym blog now :P

d33d15afe02cdbe65e8051919a4e3068.jpg

gwd drops:

bandos:hiltx1

Goodluck!

Fire Cape will be hard, but not impossible. Try asking Muggi (or paying him) to teach you :thumbsup: :-w

PS. Your sig is not as colourful as mine.

not to make u change ur mind but..its basically impossible to get a firecape at that low lvl now the lvl 40 got it before they changed it and even then it was really hard. they also were masters mostly of firecaping like they've done it alot of times (soz for bad grammar) but anyway good luck if u get it i'll be amazed :P go post on ym blog now :P

Yes I am quite aware of this. And I have already pm'ed muggiwhplar about this. I'm gonna test out the new italy rock myself and I might just possibly be able to work with muggi. Meh. Havn't posted for a while due to the fact school is about to start and we have one computer less meaning that my brother also uses this computer.

Oh and mil, very funny :lol: I just wanted to make something random, but if we are having a competition then. Game on!

213360.png