Bandos Special?

Dragonlordjl

I'm pretty sure it's only when you hit with the Special Attack.

Yup, just check KB, it's only with the Special Attack

Bandos Godsword

Warstrike

Attack does 10% more damage and drains your opponent's combat statistics until they reach 0. Statistics are drained in the following order: Defence, Strength, Prayer, Attack, Magic, Ranged.

Bandos Godsword

Warstrike

Attack does 10% more damage and drains your opponent's combat statistics until they reach 0. Statistics are drained in the following order: Defence, Strength, Prayer, Attack, Magic, Ranged.

reading lvl 1?.

It drains the stats over time man, not just what you hit.

I belive that once they are hit by the special, it starts to slowly drain there stats. So you don't need to hit them with the special more than once, you just wait for it to take effect on it's own.

Bandos Godsword

Warstrike

reading lvl 1?.

It drains the stats over time man, not just what you hit.

Sorry, I miss-read what he wrote, I thought he was asking if the stats drained without you using the special attack.

The way I see it, there are three possible answers:

One, once hit by the special, the stats drain slowly as an after effect. How long the stats drain could possibly be based on how powerful the special is, which would be random. This is just a guess though. Another possible answer could be the stats drain depending on your stat levels, like the opposite of a strength potion. The strength potion raises your strength level according to your base level with a formula of b*1.125, b = base level. So, a person with 10 strength would be raised 1 level, assuming jagex rounds down the final answer. A person, though, with 99 strength would recieve a decent 12 level boost. So, it could be that the bandos special works the opposite way. Maybe the formula is b*.85, b = base level. So when a person with 99 defense is attacked with the special, his defense would lower to 85. And, a person with 10 defense would have a 1 level decrease.

This could also affect multiple combat stats, making it quite a useful special for those seemily invincible level 126's.

Another answer could be that the special, still using the stat lowering theory above, would lower their stats in all one heap, no after effects or anything.

There is a lunar spell, by the way, that gives all your special bar to another player. Imagine two of these suckers in a row, you could bring down a level 126 to a level 90!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

The way I see it, there are three possible answers:

One, once hit by the special, the stats drain slowly as an after effect. How long the stats drain could possibly be based on how powerful the special is, which would be random. This is just a guess though. Another possible answer could be the stats drain depending on your stat levels, like the opposite of a strength potion. The strength potion raises your strength level according to your base level with a formula of b*1.125, b = base level. So, a person with 10 strength would be raised 1 level, assuming jagex rounds down the final answer. A person, though, with 99 strength would recieve a decent 12 level boost. So, it could be that the bandos special works the opposite way. Maybe the formula is b*.85, b = base level. So when a person with 99 defense is attacked with the special, his defense would lower to 85. And, a person with 10 defense would have a 1 level decrease.

This could also affect multiple combat stats, making it quite a useful special for those seemily invincible level 126's.

Another answer could be that the special, still using the stat lowering theory above, would lower their stats in all one heap, no after effects or anything.

There is a lunar spell, by the way, that gives all your special bar to another player. Imagine two of these suckers in a row, you could bring down a level 126 to a level 90!quote]

godly.

x_movement_x.png

I have it.

It drains only on special, by what you hit.

It will drain the defence stat, unless defence is already 0.

In which case it will drain strength.

If strenght is 0, it drains prayer, etc.

SO basically it drains defence by what you hit when you use the special.

here's what I think, it hts and brings your prayer from say 99 > 0 then when the special hits again it takes down strength from 99>0 etc. etc. depending on the # of times your special hits. I could be way off but thats my interpretation and I'm standing by it until someone with a bandos godsword posts \'

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

here's what I think, it hts and brings your prayer from say 99 > 0 then when the special hits again it takes down strength from 99>0 etc. etc. depending on the # of times your special hits. I could be way off but thats my interpretation and I'm standing by it until someone with a bandos godsword posts \'
Look up :)

I have it.

wow

that is crippling...

I have it.

wow

that is crippling...

Hitting like 60 and taking a lower lvls defence down to 0 is rather fun, cause if they have really low defence it eats into their strenght as well

Now the question also is, does this work only for PvP, or does it also work against monsters?

Example. Hit a 40 on KQ with the special, does her defence also decrease by 40? If so, Multiple Hits with a team of 2-3 could criple any monster.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Hmm.

Just realized this sword OWNS pures.

Jagex did a great job with the draining order.

A low lvl pure challenged me at duel arena.

He only had 1 defence, so that went to 0 easily... Then I took out all of his strength too, and a few prayer points.

And I believe it only works pvp.