Zamorak Boss Guide Godwars

Toad

The meat shield tactic with moving back doesn't work anymore.

However, what you can do, if get a team of 3 rangers or s, and then when you are attacked by the boss, run on top of the boss. It works. I say rangers because meleers will end up running in the range of the mage and ranger usually. I've seen this tactic used in soloing the kq.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The meat shield tactic with moving back doesn't work anymore.

However, what you can do, if get a team of 3 rangers or s, and then when you are attacked by the boss, run on top of the boss. It works. I say rangers because meleers will end up running in the range of the mage and ranger usually. I've seen this tactic used in soloing the kq.

it still works if you block it right try lining up beforhand, and he moves through move line to opposite side ;) and kq its not possible with her needle and mage attacks

or have you tryed it a few times and its failed? i'll go check it out later when my team gets on

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Looks like shielding doesnt work anymore.. so you're gonna have to bring an ancient with you.

Are you sure ancients works? I thought like all the bosses except armadyl were immune to magic... :\

anyways, I made this vid and I definately couldn't have done it without this guide.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

Looks like shielding doesnt work anymore.. so you're gonna have to bring an ancient with you.

Are you sure ancients works? I thought like all the bosses except armadyl were immune to magic... :\

anyways, I made this vid and I definately couldn't have done it without this guide.

Very very nice and glad to see it helped! :) Next time i'll go to godwars dungeon is in about a week so i'll test ancients then :) after that i may test other bosses :D

but doing shield movements are out of question now :( Grats on the kill

As I said, you can stand on top of the boss so it won't hit you, but this is not advised unless your team is all rangers due to the dancing of the boss. It only puts your friends who are meleeing dancing with the demon and in range of the range+mage demons.

So stand on him if you got a team of rangers, otherwise tank it out.

Btw, I'm 99% sure bandos is immune to magic of all types so yeah.

dude sweet guide, i haven't actually tried godwars yet but 'am going to very soon. i just wanted to ask how comes you take 2 doses of prayer pot before you enter? thanks for the guide tho its awesome ;)

ps. will a zammy prayer book count as a zammy item (equipt of course), btw it has no pages so its an incomplete book. will tht stil work?

Very nice. unfortunstly, unlucky me, lvl 102, had to go try solo cuz all of my friends were too lvled...or scared...etc..Went eith Dharok to try zammy, went well, then prayer fell XD. he got me down to 4 hp, i DH maxed him, then mage killed me. Right as it dropped Zammy hilt...

Anywqays, nice guide.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Very nice. unfortunstly, unlucky me, lvl 102, had to go try solo cuz all of my friends were too lvled...or scared...etc..Went eith Dharok to try zammy, went well, then prayer fell XD. he got me down to 4 hp, i DH maxed him, then mage killed me. Right as it dropped Zammy hilt...

Anywqays, nice guide.

Lmao! Yeah.... sure I believe you!

1- Zamorak hilt drop is pretty rare...

2- What are the odd of this happening?

3- Why didn't you eat if this *really* happened?

4- If this is true; HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Good guide, very useful.

I liked your guide =)

Probably the first one I've seen. :thumbsup:

Do you think you make an Armadyl boss guide?

I'm really interested in obtaining that godsword.

And what are your stats? :-k

Because I noticed in the video seeing 99 prayer..

And you make it look so easy.

All the other vids I've seen have teams of 85s-100s getting ownd.

:ohnoes:

zerkerpurewc8.png

^ Click for blogz0r3s ^

Owner of Death Assembly, a 75+ rune pure / Tank Ranger clan.

Status: Currently stuck in f2p - with fr00bs asking me to do a skill cape emote, when I'm wearing a zamorak cloak. -.-'

My team and I tried ancients on it with 2 magers, was not really effective, the freeze was too hard to see and you only ever succesfully froze him twice in each fight

already did that last week, did you use ahrims or mystic. i used mystic no real help i was going to go back with ahrims and infinity boots

Anyone know if the demons are susceptible to Darklight/Silverlight and Holy Water? Holy water is just ownage... I remember hitting 25s with it at 80 range, unpotted, not praying, as fast as knives. So that would make the demons significantly easier. Darklight has a pretty nice special, and is really really cheap, so you could wear more expensive armor and not worry about protecting your whip. So... anyone know?

mr_moron72.png

Look at my evidence of geekdom... MWAHAHAHA!

• 2 weeks later...

me and my team didnt try it yet...but just so u guys know

The mager and ranger demon inside is counted as a black demon task, the melee one is a greater demon but not sure about the boss yet

I'm confused, does this technique work or not? Replies have confused me no end - is it still possible to get the 650 on his own?

Yea, u can still fight the boss without the ranger/mage attacking u

• 3 weeks later...