Omg Pk Bandos!!!! Welcome Back To Rs Pk!!!!! 50+mil Pk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol thats an insane pk. Gotta be either a huge daredevil or incredibly stupid to risk such valueble items like bandos, and you got so uber richy off it. And nice KO hit too :D

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Gratz but you PK'd your friend, so fake to be honest.

rofl rofl rofl rofl slap urself u really need to tbh fake? why dont we ask urballzrmine to see if hes a friend of mine ohh nooo?> he's never logged in no this is not fake u dumas. nice life ohh if this is the real 3 hit u just to let u know u blow mu hahahahahaha gf lame as u tried

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay youre back =P~ Cant wait for the next vid :D Still perm muted btw? :-#

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Wow, maybe now you can give people back their rares after you jacked them off of them in the house luring! Who knows! :roll:

So what if he house lured? It wasn't a reportable offense at the time.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

rofl rofl rofl rofl slap urself u really need to tbh fake? why dont we ask urballzrmine to see if hes a friend of mine ohh nooo?> he's never logged in no this is not fake u dumas. nice life ohh if this is the real 3 hit u just to let u know u blow mu hahahahahaha gf lame as u tried

I don't know who that is, never heard of that account name before, at least, I'm guessing its an account name.

All I'm saying is it looked (on the minimap) like you was killing the green dot, if you're not then I guess I was wrong, sorry.

Apparently I blow... Shame I've already accomplished more on this game then you ever will.

- I don't flame, unless I'm being flamed.

I don't know who that is, never heard of that account name before, at least, I'm guessing its an account name.

All I'm saying is it looked (on the minimap) like you was killing the green dot, if you're not then I guess I was wrong, sorry.

Apparently I blow... Shame I've already accomplished more on this game then you ever will.

No its the fact that just becuse its a green dot that you think its fake. I added him becuse we had previous fights, and when 1 of us were to die we would buy back each others chit back. Do you ever pk lol?Also makes it easier to find where ur skill/fire cape is. Btw im perma muted if that dont tell you enough that i dont take kind to bad talking haters much ehh?

watch my vids maybe ull get a idea of a pker.

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

No its the fact that just becuse its a green dot that you think its fake. I added him becuse we had previous fights, and when 1 of us were to die we would buy back each others chit back. Do you ever pk lol?Also makes it easier to find where ur skill/fire cape is. Btw im perma muted if that dont tell you enough that i dont take kind to bad talking haters much ehh?

watch my vids maybe ull get a idea of a pker.

Dude, you sound like an 11 year old when you flame. Are you trying to get your own topic locked?

Nice pk, 10/10

Personality rating 3/10 gf you tried.

Hey Jc, nice pk and nice to see you back..i don't know if you are playing on jc or mrice since they are both muted lol...i saw in your vid topic you have a new account..re-add me pls? :P Rsn is I Harding I..too lazy to push back and see if it's on my profile or not lol

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

Dude, you sound like an 11 year old when you flame. Are you trying to get your own topic locked?

Nice pk, 10/10

Personality rating 3/10 gf you tried.

lol w/e when somone thinks its fake tends to iss you off. ya i make all my pks setup so i look cool and gain E-FAME. lol

Ignore them. You're just adding fuel to the fire if you do anything else, and this is your topic.

I didn't state it before, but you have yourself a tremendous PK.

can u say planned?

erm ok? heres the post that i posted on his 3rd stakeing gallery on runescape community and his reply, also have this on vid. which im putting out in 3-5 days

QUOTE(jc4me @ Sep 3 2007, 04:03 PM)

wow people aint lien when they said u were ballin, anyways thxs for the pk the other day i needed it bad since i had got cleaned out from a friend on my acct when i went on vacation.

10/10 on stakes and gf's other day

(urballzrmine) yea i bought a new set yesterday, was a good fight still, was disappointed that i died still

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

hey jc <3:

just saw that your vid was comming out in 3-5 days :pray:

i saw you pking in w18 and saw you kill that 126...after that i couldent watch you because of some sad 1 itemer -.- ....smited his dds <3:

anyways i hope to see you out there soon ::'

tip.its offcial pie addict

bladechen.png

bladechen.png

Bladechen.png

hey will havent talked to u in a long time and if u can ask kenp if i can have his server info :D
The flaming has been far bad here in this thread. And this guy comes up talking about"servers" might i ask private servers? Looks like you and jc have been messing around. If i were you i would quit that, Jagex will IP ban you.. :-w

reno.jpg

bar-pt.gif

bar-sporting.gif

hey will havent talked to u in a long time and if u can ask kenp if i can have his server info :D
The flaming has been far bad here in this thread. And this guy comes up talking about"servers" might i ask private servers? Looks like you and jc have been messing around. If i were you i would quit that, Jagex will IP ban you.. :-w

when he speaks of servers he means teamspeak. which we use to talk on microphones, how is that bad tell me please? since the day i got cleaned people have went there own ways. btw this is adults talking about how they can get into our server since our last server channel got shut down. anyways stop trying out for the runescape police department you wont get picked :lol:

jc4mecopy2av3.gif