hp update ? no way there is easyer solutio

Muidumees699

Many ppls are talikng about thath weapons like godsword,dark bow and updated corsbows are too powerful for 99 hp.And there should be more hp.But if there is more then 99 hp thath will ruin the system of 99s.

If i pk with my ranger pure i'm not scared of 1 hit 20.(if next hit is 0 then i'm ok)but if i'm 1 hp then comes 13 then i'm dead.So if there could be a food witch heals moer thath would make k o ing other players much harder.Becaus even if you low hp you'r opponent you'r next hit have to be high enough to kill him and if there is food witch heals like 25+hp then is k o inf your opponent much harder. So no need more hp just some more hp giving food.

But thath food should be like untradoble or really expensive or just ewerybody would start using it and making pking much harder.

sig3ax9.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Exactly. 30 hp food?

Also there could be new type of items like:

Regeneration Ring

Heals 10% of damage taken. (So if a monster hits you with 10 damage, you heal 1 hp)

This can of course come in better versions. Like heals 30%. (If monster hit you for 10 damage you heal 3 hp)

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

Please repost in English. :)

it helps if u learn english first

i can read his slang just fine

Sorry for slang if you did't undestand something and i undestand for mistakes too becaus i make a lot of them.

THis was not a discusion thath i make many mistakes in english but this was my idea of more healing food.

sig3ax9.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

OR, how about people learn to use proper defensive equipment, not neglect their defence level, and become educated in the ways of using "Protect from" prayers. Surely that's the answer?

The whip and DDP++ combo's just as powerful as the Godsword when speed is taken into consideration. I get the feeling some people are using the Godsword is a vanguard to 'nerf' mel̮̩̉̉e overall.

OR, how about people learn to use proper defensive equipment, not neglect their defence level, and become educated in the ways of using "Protect from" prayers. Surely that's the answer?

The whip and DDP++ combo's just as powerful as the Godsword when speed is taken into consideration. I get the feeling some people are using the Godsword is a vanguard to 'nerf' mel̮̩̉̉e overall.

Lol, i take it you dont pk, but if you go run up to someone with protect from melee on an attack them, they'll probably just laugh at you and run and go fight someone else or turn on protect from melee until one of you realizes your just wasting sharks pots and time.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.