Annoying People/Teachers at your school.

dutycalls5609

I have quite a few.

1st is my freshmen math teacher who is obsess I mean it HE IS OBSESS with Lord Of The Rings every single thing in his classroom has something to do with the Lord Of The Rings. His wallpaper was LOTR until the school banned it he dressed up as grandolf for holloween. And the most funny thing is he's married :shock: Gosh what has the world come to.

2nd is my Current computer tech teacher who barely knows crap about computers seriously if I trained my dog how to type it would be better than her. I ask her a question she thinks about it for 5 mins then she "has" to refer to the lesson book. Gosh uneducated people don't be a teacher.

3rd is my nerdy Geometry teacher I mean he has his pants to his stomach and he is freakishly tall like 6'5 or something and we had an assignment on the first day on what we like to do for hobbies. He asked my friend what is one of his hobbies he said working out in the gym. The teacher said "me too" after he said that everyone bursted out with laughter. Gosh if your gonna lie try harder.

sasignaturepb.png

iPrismatic.png

スーパーかわいい~

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My history teacher.....wat a .... she drives me nuts i get detention for reading in class and also gives me detention for refusing to do an evolution paper cause i say its against my religion... wat a jerk

I can't tell if that's spam bait, flame bait, a serious post, or some combination of the three.

Is there a rule that we could use for reporting these kinds of posts? One that could justify deleting this post to keep the thread on track? Besides a "No Idiots" rule, 'cause no matter how much we want one of those we're never guna get one. Ya, I know, it saddens me too :( .

Oh, and let me guess, you were reading something for another class, right? Probably homework you decided not to do the night before, and instead waste someone elses class time reading? Way to phrase your post so innocently bub, but next time try to make your faults in the situation less obvious.

in my student handbook it says "any student who feels that an asignment is against his/her religion is not forced to do it"

But it's not against your religion, it's against your personal beliefs.

so you think im here to spam up the boards?! i was just saying how my history teacher is an idiot just how everyone else is explaining there situations :?

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

so you think im here to spam up the boards?! i was just saying how my history teacher is an idiot just how everyone else is explaining there situations :?

Fine, what were you reading that caused her to give you a detention, and when? Explain the situation in as much detail as you can, please.

Oh, and the next time someone asks you to do a paper, you should probably do it :| . Don't use religion for lazyness, and don't expect that excuse to work.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I work with this kid's brother, who is a total spaz. But he's not half as bad as the kid. Imagine the ugliest dog in the world, except 5' 6" and so drop dead idiotic that you want to beat the living crap out of him. But, since I work with his brother, they both feel the need to sit with us at lunch. So, when we don't save them "their" seat, they get all blech about it and tell a teacher. And since they're "special", the teacher makes us move to let them sit. We've tried hinting we don't like them. And when that didn't work, we told them we didn't like them. Which still didn't work. And, if that wasn't enough, the youngest feels the need to play soccer for the school with us. I mean, you'd think that there would be a law against letting a kid like him be born, let alone play a sport. But even though this is America, there isn't. Anywho, when he football tackled me from behind(it's soccer. SOCCER!!) when he wasn't even supposed to be practicing yet, as he didn't have a physical, laughed like a cat being stabbed to death, and pointed at me, I nailed him in the face. I'm benched for 3 games, with an after school detention, but it was worth it... :twisted:

But, for some reason, him and his brother still sit with us.

Evidentally, we aren't in God's good books... seeing as Satan's sons won't leave... :XD:

Emos. Hate em. Cutting your wrist isn't cool. Dying you hair blonde and green isn't cool. If you're gonna try and kill yourself, guns work better. Don't get our hopes up for nothing. Trust me, a bullet to the head will take you out of it a lot faster than a razor blade.

Then there was the lesbian girl's gym teacher. Lesbian. Girl's. Gym. Teacher. She'd sit in the locker room and watch them get changed. A few of my friends complained to the school about it, but they didn't do anything...

That and the little f*cktard that thinks he can beat everyone up. 3/4 of the kids in the school have put his face in the wall at least twice. I've avoided hurting him, as I actually feel remotely sorry for him, but it's only a matter of time till he picks a fight with the wrong person...

There's my stories.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

The Hallmoniter omg I hate her.

She's like 5"2 so you can never see her coming, all you hear is a squeaky "sir no hats on in the school". Man, [bleep] off lady seriously. It's not like I'm lighting stuff on fire just for fun.

Then of course there's the dumb white kid who thinks he's such a great athlete but is nothing but an average joe. Really annoys me because he thinks he's all tough too.

The guy that always talks [cabbage] (who I knocked out in gym class last year with my floor hockey stick lol) and like above thinks he's mad tough even though no one likes him.

Hmm, can't think of anyone else except for our old principal who was just a giant [bleep].

Well, last year when I went to a Catholic Middle School there were 2 'tard helpers as I would call them that I really despised. (They actually helped 'tards.) They were power-hungry, arrogant and one of them wore lipstick a hue lighter than her skin tone. My friend, Tom calls her chainsaw lady because according to him she looks like she was chainsawed then glued back together by hand. In my homeroom I had a (mentally delayed) girl in my class, so one of the two helpers would always be in the room with her. One day in English Class, the teacher left to go to the bathroom. Chainsaw lady immediately started acting like a control-nazi. People in our homeroom make chainsaw noises when she is around as an inside joke. :thumbsup: On this particular day, she was like:

"Why do you guys keep making sounds like this!?!?!? Why don't you treat me with the same respect as *insert name of teacher*?

Another time, I got sent to the office for calling her judgemental. I got sent to the back of the class for talking and I forgot to bring a protractor. I asked my friend, Roberto to borrow a protractor and she immediately told me to stop talking. Roberto then gave me a protractor. I then said:

"It's nice to see some people aren't judgemental in this country."

I was sent to the office, literally DRAGGED by the collar. :shock:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, then we have my math teacher Mr. Slepica, AKA the Slepifile or Slepedophile. Everybody thinks he's a pedophile because of all the things he said to girls in the past few years. Let's just say his calves are wider than the length between your neck and crotch. He's HUGE. He's the coach of countless sports teams. He hits on 12/13 year old girls and favours all the girls who wear mini-skirts and low cut shirts.

Incident #1: My friend does track after school, and this is what he told me. When they were doing track, Slepifile asked a girl to grab a pipe for hurdles that was shaped like a male *organ.* :shock: He literally said that.

Incident #2: I was there first hand to hear and see it. I went to a catholic school and everyday there would be a prayer and some random *beep* on the announcements, and on this particular day there was an announcement on confessions and stuff. They said anyone who had anything to confess could go to the chapel at lunch. Slepifile thought it would be funny to say this:

"Hey guys, I think it would be a good idea to go to confessions if you had say, LUSTFUL THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR SISTER." :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh god he's so perverted. I forgot to mention he looks down girls shirts and gets really close when 'helping a girl with a math problem.'

Alex_Lei1993.png

1) social studdies teacher-

he thinks hes a tough [wagon] and can beat the whole population of china's [wagon].

2) kid in the school- thinks he can beat the hell out of anyone and anything...it's quite hilarious.

3) no offence to anyone, i'm not racist, but it pisses me off how the black kids at my school think they run it.

diabl0_915.png