Annoying People/Teachers at your school.

dutycalls5609

We all have them. The teacher's pet, the optimist who's just TOO optimistic, the narcissist, and the inadvertantly one-ups-everyone person.

We want to know about your school's most annoying inhabitants. Be they teachers, students, administration, or that creepy janitor who cleans the main hallway at 2:50 and yells at the entire student body for walking on it at 3.

I'll start off:

Number 1) The Science Teacher

A science teacher at my school, who I had last year, was absolutely terrible. This demon spawn, though upwards of about 700 years old, thought she was the most "swingin'" thing God ever created.

With a voice that screamed nails-on-chalkboard, she could bore you out of your mind in 5 seconds flat whilst simultaneously puncturing your ear dreams. Oh, yeah, she was narcoleptic. You read right: freakin' NARCOLEPTIC!

She was put-you-on the spot when you don't raise your hand. She was call you for minor things. She was wretched. She went off on tangents, talking about her college days (Brontosaurus Burgers were so cheap!) and how her sister did something...or whatever. I slept a lot there.

You know what happens when a teacher like this turns her back? A forest of "social fingers" sprouts immediately from desks. Amazing! :shock:

And I have her again for this year.

Also, she thought she was funny. She would always do some sort of sarcastic (crappy though) joke when someone did something wrong. And, in the proper stop-freaking-encouraging-her fashion, guess who always laughed...

Number 2) Christianna

Hardy-har-freaking-har. Yes, apparently, this De-De-Dee! thought #1 was the Dave Barry of teaching.

#1: "Sam, I guess you need to tie a string on your finger to remember your homework...Zzzz"

her: "HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! :P :P"

my friend: "Shut up, Christianna, your brain isn't big enough to comprehend that joke, if you could call it that."

*teacher turns back*

Her: *"social finger" at me and friend*

*friend and I laugh at small mind, get in trouble for laughing*

Absolutely a whack job. Okay, imagine this.

*not racist here, although several people at school would call this that, as it's their hair-trigger response for a white person refusing anything to a minority for any reason*

She's black as the KBD (this is a RS forum, lol). Hair in the positively ugliest styling an idiot like her could have. Has a nickname of "Poodie", which is self-made. Is offended when called "Poopie" even though she's asking for it with behavior and that nickname. Things she's absolutely the hottest thing in the world, like, lightning bolt hot. When in reality, to see an accurate replica of her, all you have to do is look in the toilet before flushing.

You know, it's hard to describe someone this *stupid*! I'll leave it to your imagination.

Number 3) The Sick Fantasy Dude

By sick fantasy dude, I mean I have sick fantasies of throwing this turd off Taipei 101. He's an absolute jerk...with 1 friend. Said friend is really his brother's but by osmisis, is considered his, too.

With ears that would merit him a Disney movie (Dumbo reference, people, think!) and the IQ of a moth, he also thinks he's real cool. He wonders why no boys want to be his friend, or girls like (and I, totally mean, like, "like like") him. Although it's debatable he doesn't want those switched around (if you're stupid, it means we say he's gay).

He's a bully. A verbal bully. Y'know "Why you eating? You are fat!"

Hmm, why are they eating? Maybe cause they like a thing called living.

And he always makes fun of the nicest people and bums them out.

I really can't say much as far as recently, because 1 week into the school year, I couldn't stand it anymore. I tripped him, shoved his face in his food, and beat the crap out of him. I didn't get in trouble, I felt the best I have in years, and he hasn't bothered anyone since.

There's my three. Please Share yours!

63cu0k4.png

52788436whatsonthetube.PNG

If you believe you came from monkeys, you probably did.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's safe to say that some of my college professors are real jerks.

You should never give a grade hit to someone who disagrees with you, just because they challenge your opinion. It wasn't always me, either.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

There's this foreign language teacher that patrolls the hallways and makes it his mission to give out as many detentions as possible for the stupidest things. He especially preys on freshmen, who don't know any better on the first few days of school but he still gets them for stuff like being in the halls at the wrong time. Everyone hates him, even the head of discipline rips up half the detentions he gives and lets the kids off lol.

p2gq.jpg

Mrs. Uniform Inspector..

I go to a private, catholic school (First rule of life, never trust anything that is ran by a nun :P ), and we've always had uniforms, but until recently, they were kind of lax, and just as of last year, they started "tightening" (choking is a better word), them up. Socks must fall 3/4 of the way until your knee (which was the rule that a friend of mine and I petitioned against as being too controlling, if only we knew what was coming this year, lol), we only have ONE style shirt that we can wear. It's a white collared polo-thing with the school logo on it. Then, every friday we have to wear pants JUST to go to church for 45 minutes, and we're not allowed to change out of them, and have to spend the rest of the day basking in the lovely california sun with our nice pants. There are a ton more, but I'm straying. Anyway, this one teacher (not sure what she used to teach...), was promoted to Uniform Inspector. She basically gets paid to go around and sporadically barge into your class, and ask everyone to stand up and she checks your uniform. She also stands out at lunch, and checks people as they walk out. You can't have your shirt un-tucked at all, even if you're playing basketball or something. You'd look at her, and think she was a cop or something. She takes her "job" way too seriously, and is one of the, if not the meanest teacher I've ever met. She told me I couldn't get pictures last week because my hair was too long; and I just had it cut before school in an attempt to avoid that. She also gave my friend DT for wearing blue shoes. "Shoes must be white or black, with minimal logos"

She takes her job way too seriously, and seems to get joy out of punishing kids. It's like she spends her friday nights trying to find loopholes to the rules to get more kids in trouble -.- .

(to author: beating the crud out of people doesn't sound very good either :?)

Not to be mean to my chemistry teacher, but she bored me. I'm a slightly sarcastic and cynical but good-humored person. She was kind of feminist and was far too enthusiastic about homework and stuff, and her all-too-true excuse (that my good brains scoff at) that practice in chemistry is important made it even worse.

Also, her class was right after lunch, and she would turn down the lights so that we could read the powerpoints that she always used and we always copied. These two factors made me fall asleep/drowse during her powerpoint lectures ::' (I still got the lecture and junk in my head though).

Many of her assignments seemed pointless. Some examples are: a mole plushie we had to make as a bad pun for the mole ratios -.-, portfolios every quarter with a bunch of "journals" and "media reviews" and other worthless poop -.-, almost-daily journals on the board that we had to write responses to everyday which were meant to provoke thought (why couldn't we have just answered orally?) -.-, and lets not forget the endless and stupid chemistry math sheets!! WOOOOooooooooooooo -.-

Meh. She just really bored me and seemed to assign tons of worthless stuff

Truthscape - qeltar's excellent insights into RuneScape and more

Cave Story - Best Free RPG ever

-Retired. Forever-

Most of the sort of preppy people(Most everyone considers that normal now) do this whole 'stupid' thing..you cant tell if it's real or if they're joking.

TEACHER: *insert mildly funny comment here*

ME and few others: *Chuckle*

The preppy people : Huh?

Teacher: *repeat*

PP: What?

TEACHER Nevermind.

*2 minutes later*

PP: OH MAN I JUST GOT THAT!!! WAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Teacher: Bout time.

ME&OTHERS: Whatsupwith That, "Friend"?

I'm not exaggerating either.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Because they all are horribly unintelligent, almost all think they're in gangs when we live in an area with virtually none, and they're..just..annoying.

There's a bunch of them who are the people who like mess with your stuff, get you in trouble, and just be a general nuisance.

They make me ashamed to be Mexican myself.

I have a teacher who is always trying to be a hero and its really annoying. She walks around always telling people to pick up trash, telling assigning people to pick up trash, telling people to buy hybrid vehicles, doesnt listen to others opinions when we have a conflict with her, and when she teaches, she ventures off into her own world eventually talking to herself in off topic subjects. She is really annoying about how we need to save the world and goes on telling us that america is nothing but fat people and that mcdonalds needs to be burned down for good. I dont think I can stand her anymore.

111-1.jpg

I have a teacher who is always trying to be a hero and its really annoying. She walks around always telling people to pick up trash, telling assigning people to pick up trash, telling people to buy hybrid vehicles, doesnt listen to others opinions when we have a conflict with her, and when she teaches, she ventures off into her own world eventually talking to herself in off topic subjects. She is really annoying about how we need to save the world and goes on telling us that america is nothing but fat people and that mcdonalds needs to be burned down for good. I dont think I can stand her anymore.

That seriously sounds like my science teacher. She is all eco-freak, and is ALWAYS talkiing about how we shouldn't be allowed to get in-n-out for lunch (like the 2nd to last day of school, we can order a hamburger or whatever), cause we'll all get diabetic or something. Which doesn't help, because I don't believe in anthropogenic global warming, and she NEVER listen to what the other side has to say. She showed us an inclonvineient truth last year, and I brought her "The Great Global Warming Swindle", and asked if she could show the other side, and now hates me because I don't "care about our environment." Good thing we have a new science teacher this year.

This kid that is so freakin annoying, he thinks he is funny, he just makes lame jokes all the time and he thinks he is smart but he only memorizes what is assigned by the teacher. He is a jerk and when your debating on any topic you'll allow him to speak and then when your saying your side he babbles and tries to blur you out like a five year old not getting his way. He cries so easily and thinks he is really tough, but you can probably just hold him back with your index.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

There's this foreign language teacher that patrolls the hallways and makes it his mission to give out as many detentions as possible for the stupidest things. He especially preys on freshmen, who don't know any better on the first few days of school but he still gets them for stuff like being in the halls at the wrong time. Everyone hates him, even the head of discipline rips up half the detentions he gives and lets the kids off lol.

Windisch :lol: .

Eh, he's not that bad a guy once you've been there a while. I got a lunch jug from him once Sophmore year for going to my locker at the wrong time on an X day (during 4th period extended lunch), but he was cool about it (it would have been a full jug, but I hadn't opened my locker yet, so he just made it a lunch one) and I knew I deserved it. Ten minutes in the caf the next day and that's all I had to do, not that bad :-w .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Because they all are horribly unintelligent, almost all think they're in gangs when we live in an area with virtually none, and they're..just..annoying.

There's a bunch of them who are the people who like mess with your stuff, get you in trouble, and just be a general nuisance.

They make me ashamed to be Mexican myself.

Ha, cholos...they're idiots really, same as gangstas/[racist term]s counterparts.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

this idoit kid i have in gym class god we cant even get (un)dressed without him pantsing us (thats no big deal really we were gunna take em off anyway) or spraying us with his freaking unlimited supply of TAG body spray. once when he got in the locker room first he just started spraying the crap everywhere it smelled horrible!!!!

then the idiot while i was playing my DS with my friend just runs up pops the game out, which could've fried it...., and says dude relax its just a crappy game... damn it not even a month in school and i think i need to beat the crap out of someone before it ends

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

or spraying us with his freaking unlimited supply of TAG body spray. once when he got in the locker room first he just started spraying the crap everywhere it smelled horrible!!!!

Oh gosh the TAG, AXE, and Old Spice stuff. It's so weird! My friends and I smell it and literally GAG but the girls smell it and go *yum*. It's like the opposite of that flower body stuff some of the girls wear.

then the idiot while i was playing my DS with my friend just runs up pops the game out, which could've fried it...., and says dude relax its just a crappy game... damn it not even a month in school and i think i need to beat the crap out of someone before it ends

I hate people who think that my $150 (well that's what I paid for it) DS is "just a crappy game." My friend hates it too. I just imagine:

*idiot takes game out*

FRIEND: Hey! You screwed it up!

IDIOT: It's jsut a game...

FRIEND: Yeah, well that's *just* your unbroken arm.

They may have a ton of cash (get out of my public school!) but i can't go replacing my game machines on a whim. I'm stuck with a half-broken yet functional original DS. And I'm real freakin' happy about it too, because I treasure my posessions.

You haven't met this guy. ;)

63cu0k4.png

I am annoyed by a lot of people at my school.

1st comes the people in my easy classes. They are stupid. They lower my IQ.

EX: I'm in my US History class, and we are learning about WW1. Emphasis on the 1. Our teacher shows us a political cartoon featuring Germany during WW1. There is a German man featured in it. He has a funny mustache. My class exclaims, "Hitler!!" It was so funny, yet so saddening.

2nd comes the people in my harder classes. They are of average intelligence, but they study. A lot. They think they're so smart. I'm irritated by those people for some reason, and I know I shouldn't be, but whatever.

It would take me a long time to list off all the other people I am annoyed by.

mysig31ha.png

At our school theres a teacher that is almost like a pedophile :uhh: He calls all the 6th grade girls cute and flirts with them, I'm glad I'm not a girl, because I have him this year :ohnoes:

You're a sixth grader :-s

No, the teacher teaches 6th grade and 8th grade. Also, he does the yearly Washington D.C. trip :-k . Atleast my math teacher is good this year, I hear he is really good ::'

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

No, the teacher teaches 6th grade and 8th grade. Also, he does the yearly Washington D.C. trip :-k . Atleast my math teacher is good this year, I hear he is really good ::'

There's a teacher at my school who teaches 6th and 8th and coordinates the DC trip. Creepy...

63cu0k4.png

or spraying us with his freaking unlimited supply of TAG body spray. once when he got in the locker room first he just started spraying the crap everywhere it smelled horrible!!!!

Oh gosh the TAG, AXE, and Old Spice stuff. It's so weird! My friends and I smell it and literally GAG but the girls smell it and go *yum*. It's like the opposite of that flower body stuff some of the girls wear.

I hate people who think that my $150 (well that's what I paid for it) DS is "just a crappy game." My friend hates it too. I just imagine:

*idiot takes game out*

FRIEND: Hey! You screwed it up!

IDIOT: It's jsut a game...

FRIEND: Yeah, well that's *just* your unbroken arm.

They may have a ton of cash (get out of my public school!) but i can't go replacing my game machines on a whim. I'm stuck with a half-broken yet functional original DS. And I'm real freakin' happy about it too, because I treasure my posessions.

You haven't met this guy. ;)

wow! i've never seen anyone else with an original DS! everyone i know has a DS lite!!! my is the original design but blue color because i accidentally broke my silver one the two screens got split apart so only the touch screen worked then it just shut off :cry: )

but yeah people have no respect for other peop;es property sometimes

lighviolet1lk4.jpg