Annoying People/Teachers at your school.

dutycalls5609

There's not really a whole lot of TRULY annoying people in my school. Only 3 come to mind.

1: Ms. Wilt AKA Queen Mooseknuckle (pm me if you wanna know what this is)

Description: Female, at least 300 lbs, ~6 ft. tall, blonde-whitish curly hair, butt-ugly

Reason why the student population hates her: She is the single worse disciplinary officer ever. If you drive into the school parking lot from the wrong direction, for example, she'll walk right up to your parent and chew them out, then take it out on you. The only reason that there isn't too many d-hall attendees for the school to handle is the principal (nice dude, really) keeping her in check. He was a student of the same school not 12 years ago, so he probably knows how we feel.

2: Bobby Brown AKA The Village Idiot

Description: Male, not 150 lbs, ~5 ft. tall, dark brown straight hair, average

Reason why the student population INCLUDING the teachers hates him: He's one of the single most annoying people in the entire state. He has a tendency to try and be funny by messing with people (ie: making stupid noises, being excruciatingly loud (think jet engine right next to your head), throwing stuff, etc.), and just pisses everyone off. Last year, his antics even provoked one of the more "anti-social" people in the school to beat the snot out of him. I don't condone it, but I honestly can't say that he didn't ask for it. It kept him off everyone's case for all of 2 weeks. I don't know whether to be amazed at his tenacity or his stupidity. :-k The fact that he didn't get himself stabbed yet is a miracle in and of itself. <.<

3: (don't remember name) AKA: The Redneck (note that I live in WV, and most ppl don't fit the stereotype. He does.)

Description: Male, roughly 180 lbs, ~ 7 ft. tall, brown, semi-curly hair, redneck/headcase look

Reason the student population hates him: He literally tries to look like an idiot. Every time he passes by a likely candidate (aka anyone who knows him, mostly), he makes this "DERRR" noise, like we're the ones who are morons. He also has the nasty habit of trying to provoke almost everyone who wouldn't want to fight with anyone into one. The only real reason he hasn't gotten his head stomped in is his size and reach.

That's about it.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this idoit kid i have in gym class god we cant even get (un)dressed without him pantsing us (thats no big deal really we were gunna take em off anyway) or spraying us with his freaking unlimited supply of TAG body spray. once when he got in the locker room first he just started spraying the crap everywhere it smelled horrible!!!!

This reminds me of PE last year: I made the horrible mistake of taking the locker closest to the air vent. Some sophmore(I was a freshman at the time) wanted it but I took it before him so a couple of days later while I was in my towel getting ready to shower, he yanked my towel off me then threw me in the gym where all the girls were at the time then he locked me out. So I was nude in front of tons of girls I didnt even know and I was the one who almost got kicked out of school for exposing myself.

A couple months later the same terd would bring a lighter then he would spray the axe then make a flamethrower of some sort. He even set someones shirt on fire!

111-1.jpg

This reminds me of PE last year: I made the horrible mistake of taking the locker closest to the air vent. Some sophmore(I was a freshman at the time) wanted it but I took it before him so a couple of days later while I was in my towel getting ready to shower, he yanked my towel off me then threw me in the gym where all the girls were at the time then he locked me out. So I was nude in front of tons of girls I didnt even know and I was the one who almost got kicked out of school for exposing myself.

A couple months later the same terd would bring a lighter then he would spray the axe then make a flamethrower of some sort. He even set someones shirt on fire!

There you are folks, the etymological reason behind the term "sophmoric".

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Alright, Errdoth, you asked for it. Don't whine at me about it being profane, it's truly an adequate description of her. Don't whine at me if the mods remove it before you get to see it, some people just aren't open-minded to semi-rude humor. :twisted:

mooseknucklecq9.jpg

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Alright, Errdoth, you asked for it. Don't whine at me about it being profane, it's truly an adequate description of her. Don't whine at me if the mods remove it before you get to see it, some people just aren't open-minded to semi-rude humor. :twisted:

[hide=Horrid image]mooseknucklecq9.jpg[/hide]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

God I'm scarred for life now.

p2gq.jpg

I honestly laughed my [donkey] off for the better part of 5 minutes straight thanks to the above posts. :XD: :XD: :twisted: Always glad to spread the madness around! <3:

My old History teacher. Unfortunatly, she was sexist. Therefore would take the girls' side on everything, meaning the boys were told off often. :(

Luckily I dropped History in Year 10, so never had her again. :P

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I have a few...

The Sit-Next-To-Me-In-Science-For-A-Whole-Year-Doing-Nothing-But-Choking-Himself (literally).

This dude was a nut-bag, plain and simple. He choked himself ALL. DAY. LONG. He did it in every class I'm told, and he'd go to the bathroom to choke himself unconscious. He was weird as hell, but ironically, he was pretty smart. Think he had ADHD too, though.

The Nerd-Who-Runs-Around-Grabbing-Chicks'-Boobs kid.

This little 'tardsmack got me suspended for a week. Grabbed my friends boobs, so I pushed his head into a wall. He got 1 day suspension, I got a week. Perhaps I didn't act the way I should have, but he did it ALL THE TIME and had been warned before...And he kept doing it afterwards.

The Hacky-Sack-Playing-Gothtard kids.

Need I say more? Hacky sack was always pretty fun, but those kids were idiots and worshipped it...And black clothes.

The Home-Economics-Teacher-Who-Slapped-A-Student-For-Talking teacher.

She slapped a friend of mine for talking. Literally, all she was doing was talking. No warning to be quiet, just *SLAP!*. The girl immediately went to the office and called her mom, who came to the school and ripped the teacher a new [wagon]. She wasn't fired, but she did check herself into a mental instituation - and it wasn't the first time. She was nutty.

The Lesbian-Health-Teacher-Who-Was-Mean-And-Never-Gave-A-Good-Grade...Ever teacher.

She was a lesbian. She never gave above a C, even to the straight-A kids. There was a rumor that she gave an A once to a really cute girl in my class, but I think that might've been just a rumor because she was a lesbian. She went into the girls locker room and watched them change, which got her banned from the girls locker room, much to her visible anger. There was a plot to pour sugar in her gas tank at one point - that is how mean she was.

The 300-Pound-Black-Kid-That-Wanted-To-Fight-Everyone kid.

Dork. Huge, fat black dude who just wanted to fight everyone. He once beat the hell out of an extremely small kid and was suspended...He spent like 1/4 of the year suspended, I'd wager. The only reason he got to come back so much? His mom worked at the school. He tried to pick a fight with me once and my friend ran up from behind me before I could even say anything and knocked his [wagon] out, making him fall into a wall in the 10th grade hallway, cracking it in half. Yes, he was that fat.

Can't think of anymore right now, but we had tons of idiots. More than you could even imagine, surely.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

We have a band teacher named Mr.Hemingway. He is the bigges [enter bad word here] you could ever imagine. He thinks he is God's gift to man. Although he weighs an excess of 300 pounds (all fat) talks of his chiseled abs (not sarasticly) and claims to run 2 miles every day (i doubt he could walk it).

He is the only teacher i have ever truly hated.

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

My history teacher.....wat a .... she drives me nuts i get detention for reading in class and also gives me detention for refusing to do an evolution paper cause i say its against my religion... wat a jerk

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

My history teacher.....wat a .... she drives me nuts i get detention for reading in class and also gives me detention for refusing to do an evolution paper cause i say its against my religion... wat a jerk

Man, I'm sorry your teacher is exactly the same as almost every other teacher out there. Must really put the burden on you.

You can't just refuse to do schoolwork because it's against your religion. What about religion classes for those who are either atheist or follow a different religion? It's not that hard to research facts and put them on a paper, you don't have to believe what you write if it really bothers you that much. And if you were reading in class when you were supposed to be doing something else, you weren't paying attention. And teachers don;t take kindly to people who don't pay attention.

:roll:

p2gq.jpg

well we have been on the evolution topic for 3 weeks now we usually spend about a week on a topic and it doesnt help that shes an evolutionist herself

i dont see what the problem is if im acing her class with a 100 if i read some in class i never take notes yet i ace all tests and quizes and such

452436.jpg

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

in my student handbook it says "any student who feels that an asignment is against his/her religion is not forced to do it"

452436.jpg

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

I can't tell if that's spam bait, flame bait, a serious post, or some combination of the three.

Is there a rule that we could use for reporting these kinds of posts? One that could justify deleting this post to keep the thread on track? Besides a "No Idiots" rule, 'cause no matter how much we want one of those we're never guna get one. Ya, I know, it saddens me too :( .

Oh, and let me guess, you were reading something for another class, right? Probably homework you decided not to do the night before, and instead waste someone elses class time reading? Way to phrase your post so innocently bub, but next time try to make your faults in the situation less obvious.

in my student handbook it says "any student who feels that an asignment is against his/her religion is not forced to do it"

But it's not against your religion, it's against your personal beliefs.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

:|

Who wants to join my Church of Laizness, our primary prinicpal is 'Work is unholy and unworthful' by our leader John Chris!?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My English/ Guidance teacher she's a one idiot, I hate her so much.

The principle total you know what hole... :lol:

My art teacher, she's like a replay just saying same things all the time.

Swedish teacher, just annoys me.

Then to some students, some year older than me think their cooler cause they're older :mrgreen:

The first kid i wanna rant about-

Someone: Hi max, how was your holiday

Max(kid number one): Your a [butt] hole!! It was good you [poo]

Then if you try to talk to him about something he doesnt like which he has coming, for instance "Max, why are you like that?" He do that thing where people overtalk you or just go Shutupshutupshutup so he doesnt have to hear you.

Obviously theres the large section of kids who think they're the greatest thing to come around since sliced bread, the kids who think everything is racist and the kids who call everything and everyone gay.

Anywhoooo..... My new form teacher, i believe is a witch. Shes one of those people who you think should be nice, but you horribly mistaken. But so far im ok, because im not the one who has been picked on yet. I guess shes just immensly strict, and ive been watching myself.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Im in Jr high and all the guys are either through puberty, going through it, or not started yet. This idiot sits at our table and starts making fun of my freind who is really short and has a high voice. He then started to mess around with me. He told me "someones being a grump" because I was really mad at him. I turned around and said "Someones being an a**-wipe." He then left because I am way bigger than him and was about to punch his lights out.

I hate idiots like that.

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Im in Jr high and all the guys are either through puberty, going through it, or not started yet. This idiot sits at our table and starts making fun of my freind who is really short and has a high voice. He then started to mess around with me. He told me "someones being a grump" because I was really mad at him. I turned around and said "Someones being an a**-wipe." He then left because I am way bigger than him and was about to punch his lights out.

I hate idiots like that.

i know your pain...

exept between yr 7-8 my voice has gone deeper meaning one of the above i think you know which

and not many other s have

still think they can beat everyone up..

danny the nerd god i laff so much hes so dum with one friend and he acts so smart...

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I have to say I never study. When I get an A+ on my math test all the kids go 'Nice grade, how long did you have to study for it?' so I tlel them 'None, I don't study.' And then they all freak out, like it's against the law to not study. God, as long as you get a good grade, whats the point? <.<

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK