Submissions for The Path of Glouphrie update

Hey, i had the task of killing warped tortoises, and so far i have got the following results and i will be adding more

Warped Tortoise - level 96 - 89 HP

Drops

Gold: coins (38-178)

100%: Big bones

Weapon's: rune pickaxe, Mithril warhammer, rune javelin (5), adamant axe, rune warhammer

Armour:

Runes/Arrows: law (4-6) ,

Misc.: uncut saphire, swamp tar (1) , tortoise shell (1-3), adamantite ore (1), tangled toad's legs (3), mithril ore (3-6 noted), cabbage (3,9,18 noted), coal (9,14), Sulphur, weapon poison, uncut emerald

Notes:

You don't think you can harm this creature.

You need a slayer level of 56 to kill this creature

Before you can attack the creature you first need to use your crystal chimes on it.

You have to have done the quest, The path of Glouphrie in order to get to the area where this monster lives.

The Warped tortoise is in the Sewer Dugeon, located West of Castle wars, and you need a crossbow and mithril grapple to reach the area, or after the quest you can use the Spirit tree that will take you near the dungeon

Picture

tortoiseqp0.png

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8425/tortoiseqp0.png

Dennizzz666.png

On Teh Road For 99 Attack

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have any information that you would like to submit for tip.it in relation to this week's update, post away here :)

Credit will be given if we use your information of course.

~M

Monster Name:Warped Tortoise

Level:96

Location (or God allience):Slayer dugeon west from castle wars Qest The Path of Glouphrie

Picture? (provide link if so):

Drops (including amount):

tortoise shell1-3

rune warhhammer

3-6 mithril ore (notted)

3m laws

Adamant ore

Perfect shell 1-3

Coims (39)

sulphur

Tangled Toad Leg's(2)

nOTHING

Weapon Poison

Adamant axe

Swamp tar(16)

Mithril pl8body

Rune Pickaxe

Name you want crediting:Banan___PL

143warpedterrorbirdwk0.png096warpedtortoisevs6.png081warpedterrorbirdwm9.png

I killed just a few of them; here's drops...

The level 143 warped terrorbirds dropped:

- 37 Air runes

- 21 Swamp tar

- Weapon poison

The level 96 warped tortoises dropped:

- Rune pickaxe

- 1-2 Tortoise shells

- 5 Rune javelins

The level 81 warped terrorbird dropped:

- Rune kiteshield.

Each of them drops bones 100% of the time.

[Ginger Warrior, 4 Sep ~ Merged topic with the sticky top reduce spam topics :)]

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

hey im jus killin to find out wat they drop i got couple things dif

coins 30-178

mith pl8

swamp tar 1-29

Dk team: axe - 5 zerker - 7 warrior - 4 mud - 1 seercull - 2

Barrows: guthans helm - 2 guthans skirt - 2 torags legs - 1 ahrims skirt - 2 ahrims staff - 2 torags helm - 1

Dragon: axe - 1 legs - 4 skirt - 4 med - 3

Draconic visage - 2

The warped terror birds use a melee range mixed attack although apprear to inflect more damge via Range attacks.

The sewer system CANNOT be teleported from, this is important to mention as with the amount of damage take lives can and will be lost ( :uhh: I died for the first time since monkey madness 2 years back)

Items needed: Grapple hook, Mithral or higher crossbow, food, armour (dragon hide recomended), Tangled toad legs (not sure if you *need* this but a reward is offered for it's delivery), crystal saw.

Recomended Items: high healing food, prayer potions, ring for dueling, energy potions, coordinate tools (if not using the tip.it tool).

[EDIT]

sig2webzx7.jpg

All entries before this post have been added. Do not edit posts above here.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

level 81 warped terrorbird.

59 feathers. 92 feathers.

chocolate bomb

soul rune(1)

Death rune(5)

Earth Rune(13)

air Rune(30)(48)

adamantite ore

coins(25)(36)(39)(47)(55)(98)

swamp tar(26)

Mithril warhammer

rune warhammer

uncut sapphire

Dragonhide NOT recommended! I tested melee armor and dragonhide and they hit much more when I wore dragonhide! But protect from range is still a must. The range attack is very powerful, but the melee attack seems very weak, so high range defense or proselyte + prayer(haven't tested this yet) is suggested.

~Fourfoxes~

[Darkblade986 - done]

On the level 143 terrorbird, I'm credited as "Jard Y Dokku". On the level 81 terrorbird, I'm credited as "Jard y Dokku". They should both be "Jard Y Dooku". I'm not credited on the level 96 tortoise because for some reason you have its HP as 89 and not the correct 87 as you can see in the monster examine image in my above post. Please fix these three errors. Thanks!

[EDIT]

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Hello, this is my first quest guide. However I'm not entirely sure where to post it, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you Masterche52

The Path of Glouphrie

Difficulty level: Medium

Start location: Tree Gnome Village

Required:

Quests: Waterfall Quest, Eyes of Glouphrie

Skills: 60 Strength, 56 Slayer, 56 Thieving, 47 Ranged, 45 Agility

Items: Food and Armour for Dungeon, Crossbow and Grappling hook, Crystal seed/saw

Suggested:

Quests: Tree Gnome Village, The Grand Tree

Skills: High combat to kill three level 143 monsters in a multi combat zone.

Items: Sextant, watch and chart, Dueling ring

NPC: King Bolren, Hazelmere, Golrie, Longramble and Aluft Gianne jnr, Warped Terror Birds (143, 96) and Warped Tortoise (81)

Walkthrough

Starting

Start from the Tree Gnome Village and talk to King Bolren. You will talk about his new pet and your crazy adventure conspiracies. He also mentions Yewnock, OaknockÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s son. You must now find the Anti-illusion devise which is located south of King Bolren beneath the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâ!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢, leave via the bent fencing and walk east a short way.

Anti-illusion device

Once in the Dungeon walk west to find Golrie and talk about the device. He then tells you to go and look in the storeroom which is in the east side of the cave. Crawl through to reach it. Ahead of you are some monoliths which must be pushed in order to reach the various chests, search them all and enter the metal gate to the west. (Remember that this is the location of the new singing bowl.) This is the anti-illusion device, very similar to Eyes of Glouphrie? Yes, it works on the same principal so use the previous guide if you become stuck. Now you get a cut scene proving that you were correct all along.

Longramble the Explorer

Return to King Bolren and he will ask you to kill the creature (1hp) beside him. He will send you to find Aluft Gianne jnr, found on the first floor of the Gnome Stronghold and to ask about Longramble the Explorer. Use your watch, chart and sexant to find Longramble (taking the food is optional). He is located South West of Castle Wars and needs a Crossbow and Grappling hook to reach him. The co ordinates are 2 Degrees, 7 Minutes South; 3 Degrees, 7 Minutes West.

Poisoned Spirit Tree

After talking with him about Aprosandra you must talk with the Spirit tree near him. To heal the tree you require some crystal chimes which are made by using your saw/seed on the new singing bowl that you found in Golries cave. You now have some crystal chimes and can use them on the poisoned Spirit Tree close to Longramble.

Sewers and Final Fight

Now you need to investigate the Sewers, shown by the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâ!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ on the mini map. Enter the sewers and follow the path to the very end, has three rooms branching off of it. Drink your potions here and prepare to fight three lvl 143s which use a combination of range and melee attacks ( max hit is 17 but rarely hit 10+). I suggest using protect from range prayer and using melee to kill these Warped Terror Birds. Also as this is a multi combat area I suggest lining them up so that you are under minimal attack. You canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t teleport out of the room! Finally peak through the hole at the back of the room to see a very well made cut scene, albeit slightly scary for your character!

You will be teleported out from the sewers and land next to Hazelmere, talk to him to complete the quest!

Reward:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Access to a Slayer Dungeon

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ 5,000 Magic XP

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ 30,000 Strength XP

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ 20,000 Slayer XP

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ 5,000 Thieving XP

Quest points gained on completion: 1

Tips, tricks & notes:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ You canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t teleport out of the room containing the level 143s

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Carry your crystal seed/saw and grappling hook at the start of the quest to speed things up

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ The coordinates for Longramble are 2 Degrees, 7 Minutes South; 3 Degrees, 7 Minutes West, just to the South West of Castle Wars

master_che52.png

For the Breaking Illusions part, you do need an assortment of the Crystalline discs, just in case you haven't obtained them earlier, or to convert for other discs.

For the Warped Finale part, if you had to leave the tree to bank, but don't want to go there again, the Healed Tree will become a Spirit Tree destination, hence you can teleport via Edgeville, Ardy, Gnome Stronghold, Gnome Village or Farming patches and the respective trees.

Super Energy Potions (and other energy-revitalising items) are useful in this quest as it requires fair distances to travel by foot.

The Chimes' effects last about 1 minute, may vary though.

I'm also pretty sure you need to use the chimes on the Warped creatures (the one you're targeting, may it be for Slayer) before attacking them.

Updates for Warped Terrorbird

Hitpoints: 154 (currently listed as 150, mine all had 154)

Drops:

Rune Warhammer (1)

Adamantite Ore (1)

Sulphur (1)

Saphire (1) Emerald (1) Diamond (1)

Raw Shark - noted (2)(3)(5)

Chocolate Bomb (1)(2)

Gold (15-109)

Diamond Bolt Tips (19)

Death Rune (4)(5)(6)

Law Rune (1)

Soul Rune (1)