Still looking for a next 99...

tylersk8shop

Hey, I'm looking for a 99, Prefferably profitable, But I would be happy if I came out even. Please don't say cooking or fletching :P. I was thinking thieving. Please give me suggestions on what to get, How much I would make/lose, and the exp/hour.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Thieving is definitely one of the fastest 99's. You can make some money off the artifacts, but the real money is from the random scepters you get. 99 Hunting is also very fast and is guaranteed profit, as you can sell all the red chins you catch from 63-99.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Thieving is definitely one of the fastest 99's. You can make some money off the artifacts, but the real money is from the random scepters you get. 99 Hunting is also very fast and is guaranteed profit, as you can sell all the red chins you catch from 63-99.

Yeah, Thieving seems like it would be fast. Do you know the exp/hour once you can catch chins?

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Would say Firemaking, fast, boring, BUT, no profit....

Erm, judging by your levels, i suggest Hunter. like froggy3001 said. You seem determined, if you could get 99 woodcutting. Hunter doesn't really have much money in it, but the profit is quite impressive. (I know I'm level 1, but some friends have showed me how easy it is).

3916.png

3917.png

Hunter, it's a quick and profitable 99 skill to get. Once you're 63 hunter, catch 50k chins (you'll get 99 at around 47k, but just get 50k so you can sell at higher prices), which depending on how many hours you play, will probably take a few months.

You can sell them 750-800ea varied by the quantity, which will earn you 35m-40m, which is a very good profit.

From 63-79 hunter you'll only catch around 200 per hour, which is 53k exp an hour. Once you're 80+ hunter you should be able to catch about 250 an hour, which then will give you 66.25k exp per hour.

Plus, Hunter is an extremely easy skill. Only hunting equipment and patience is required, once you've got those you're set :)

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1