avaiantese arent undead

Yeah, I realize that. I was the one who put all those monsters in, and at the time, Undead seemed like the best choice since they were technically thousands of years old. We have no "extinct" category, so if someone can suggest a better idea for what they should be categorized under, we can update it.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Yeah, I realize that. I was the one who put all those monsters in, and at the time, Undead seemed like the best choice since they were technically thousands of years old. We have no "extinct" category, so if someone can suggest a better idea for what they should be categorized under, we can update it.

Hmm.. Maybe add a extinct category? or just put them in a General category?. Since they are flying maybe a "bird like" category?

I don't think it matter that much as long as it is not undead. As most people bring out their salve amulet(e) (and maybe crumble undead?) when they see that a monster is undead, and since they have no effect on the avaiantese it really blows :(

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

The Avionies and the Armadyl Spiritual Warriors and Mages and Rangers should probably just be categorized as "Avionies" as that seems to be their race. Same goes for Kree'arra and his/her bodyguards.

Also, Growler, Bree, and Starlight from the Saradomin Encampment should probably be classified as "Animals" rather than undead...

I just put all of them as "Undead" when the update came out, since the story behind them made logical sense to label them as such. Over time, I realised people would hold us up for doing so. It was more to save time and get the profiles uploaded and released ASAP.

Thanks for pointing this out though. I don't suggest we make a new catagory just for this, but I would recommend placing them under the "Animal" catagory to avoid confusion. I'll get round to doing this, along with putting up all the info about drops the Tip.It community has submitted as soon as I get time to do so. Remember there were 62 new monsters in this update. To put that into scale, there's usually only ever about 3 to a dozen new/edited monsters, so this is about ten times the size of what we're used to. It will take time before the information is perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

The Aviansie were cryogenically frozen.

I'd suggest a new "avian" category.

Or i the "animal" category.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

The Aviansie were cryogenically frozen.

I'd suggest a new "avian" category.

Or i the "animal" category.

Yeah. But the problem with an "Avianated" catagory is that dragons are also flying, so you'd have monsters fitting in two catagories which is kinda incongruent.

My personal opinion is that they were never actually 'dead', so they can't be 'undead'. However, they possess bird-like features, so I'd be tempted to place them under "Animals". I'm kinda reluctant to make a whole new race of monsters for what is essentially only a dozen or so monsters.

When the Tzhaar came out, for example, there was a distinct difference between them and other monsters in RuneScape, and there was a big enough number of them for a new catagory in their name to be justified. However, Aviansie can already fit in a couple of catagories, so I couldn't really justify making a new catagory.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.