What keeps you playing still?

danman789

I don't play at the moment (no internet connection for now) but I'll be back as soon as I arrive at the university halls and connect to the net. There's always something to do in rs; there are always new updates, quests I haven't done and skills I can improve it. Also I see my character doing everything, not like with sims 2 (which I've been playing during my internet break) where the characters disappear when going on a tour/ or to school orwork and I just get the odd message which is lame!

RSN: Kingdom196.

Almost a year ago by now since i left RS behind, checking up on friends once and awhile, currently loving WoW way more than RS was, but i want to know from all you tip.it'ers, what keeps you playing? i look back at inflation, how PKing was basically who got lucky/ate at the right times, a bunch of worthless quest updates, stuff like that, and i see games like WoW and it just makes me wonder. Don't get me wrong, i loved RS once you got high and you grinded for hours on end on the same thing (bandits with guthans, chopping yews, high alching constantly) it gets...dull, and all i started to like doing was Dag king trips, PKing, and merchanting, and with all the inflation, and alot of scammers and the community of alot on RS, i just gave up.

Some updates make me want to come back, but i know i'd probably just grow dull, so i want to know what keeps you all still hooked, and how many have played since the good ol' RSC?

You played the game and got bored, i played WoW and got bored, people are different, i disliked WoW oddly enough because despite its largesse i found it very simplistic. I still play Runescape after a year-ish of playing because i find the experience enjoyable i can't really say more than that.

Well ive been playing since classic but what keeps me playing is my friends and this community. Without my friends i wouldnt have anyone to "gossip" about this game and enjoy the game with people i know in game and irl who play. The yip it communtiy also keeps me going becuase its sucha great community. We have fun and thats what it's all about :thumbsup:

Well thats my opinion ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear