A Must-see

Ichimaru

This is an eye opener, watch it. Be wary, a lot of very disgustig and crude scenes. The movie is called earthlings, it was produced by Shaun Monson and narrated by Academy Award nominee Joaquin Phoenix.

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=0

If you are german, you get free subtitles.

The movie lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes, but it's very interesting. If you post before 1 hour and 30 minutes from now it means you did not care enough to watch the movie completely, do not bother to post.

Edit: Had to fix the link, the new link doesn't have german subtititles, sorry. Alternatively, you can find the first part of the video on youtube at this link: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxKnys7Ryw

If you don't want this to go in the trivial video link sticky then you have to give us something to work with here. An explanation of what it's about maybe?
More propaganda of animal cruelty videos. Yadda yadda. Rubbish.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If you don't want this to go in the trivial video link sticky then you have to give us something to work with here. An explanation of what it's about maybe?
More propaganda of animal cruelty videos. Yadda yadda. Rubbish.

Really? Then this topic is pretty much worthless already. Only discussion to get out of it we already have topics for.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Because you are annoyed by the issue, you deem this topic useless? No bad will come from trying to help the situation, the only thing that can happen is you to be more kind to animals, nothing to be annoyed or affraid of.

Are you accusing me of being cruel to my little puppy? -.-

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Because you are annoyed by the issue, you deem this topic useless? No bad will come from trying to help the situation, the only thing that can happen is you to be more kind to animals, nothing to be annoyed or affraid of.

Are you accusing me of being cruel to my little puppy? -.-

No :)

You can help by eating less meat, not buying fur or leather as many times as possible, etc, not financially encouraging this.

If it tastes or looks good, I don't care how it's killed. I won't eat less meat because the animals have to be killed for that. Hell, I'm upping my protein intake by eating a lot more meat. It must suck to be a tasty animal. Honestly, these topics don't really mean anything around here. The majority of users are impressionable 13 year olds, who can't make a difference because their parents buy the food and such. Imo, go join PETA if you're that concerned.

You can help by eating less meat, not buying fur or leather as many times as possible, etc, not financially encouraging this.
Actually nothing i do is going to stop what happens in the video. I live in a country (united kingdom) which regulates against everything that happens in the video. We have much stricter controls over testing and slaughter much higher than other countries. I don't buy fur and never have done. I have a small amount of leather in my shoes and I have one leather jacket (which wasn't cheap) and it used for protection for when I am on the motorbike. as for eating less meat, again none of that happened in the video happens in the UK and I also buy my meat from respected butchers and retailers. Living in the country means that the meat is organic and reared better as well as slaughtered much more humanely. I have seen an abattoir and it did not put me off meat. I am against animal cruelty as much as the next person but this is pure propaganda.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Slacktivism... making lazy people feel good since 2005.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi