Nadrils signiture Gallery [Featuring OVERLORD new!]

Nadril

I must say, very nice work, Nadril.

During the time I've seen you making digital art (I think you started about the same time I did, a number of years ago?) your work has always been very inconsistent. Most of it was mediocre at best, and then once in a while you'd throw something together that was pretty impressing. But that was it. Even the recent inferno sig you used for a good while was - hm, alright.

But this. This is very, very nice stuff. And yes I honestly think you could make some real cash if you kept this up. In some of the pieces, the text could be improved somewhat, though.

I doubt I'll swing by these boards anytime soon/ever again, so if you make something new... be sure to tell me one way or another (a.k.a get on msn once in a while dude).

2009rb9.jpg

I must say, very nice work, Nadril.

During the time I've seen you making digital art (I think you started about the same time I did, a number of years ago?) your work has always been very inconsistent. Most of it was mediocre at best, and then once in a while you'd throw something together that was pretty impressing. But that was it. Even the recent inferno sig you used for a good while was - hm, alright.

But this. This is very, very nice stuff. And yes I honestly think you could make some real cash if you kept this up. In some of the pieces, the text could be improved somewhat, though.

I doubt I'll swing by these boards anytime soon/ever again, so if you make something new... be sure to tell me one way or another (a.k.a get on msn once in a while dude).

Thanks man, that means a lot coming from you. :)

I guess it wouldn't hurt to hop on MSN now and then, I just gotta download it again. :P

May as well return the favour and post in you're gallery :P

You're Abyss Walker signature isn't my favourite, not a fan of it to be honest, but hey, thats personal opinion. Me, having never made a graphics signature in my life wouldn't know for sure, but it seems you put a lot of effort into it, so kudo's for that :)

I like the style of the Skyline signature and you're Inferno signature, Both very hawt, and you're recent ones have been great too. I'll be keeping a lookout for you're work and best of luck with future artworks and customers :P If I wasn't saving up for stuff, I'd throw you $5 or so for a signature ;)

Good luck again

~HiiM~

Thanks you two.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple of days, trying to brainstorm for a webpage template. I found a site (well a friend sent it to me) that people can host contests on for money. Needless to say I'm giving a shot on an uncoded web page template.

I did have something I was working on but I"m probably going to scrape it and start over, lot of competition.

About the 'Selling signatures for real life money:'

Ive discussed it with an admin, and this was the answer:

No, he may not advertise the sale of signatures for any kind of currency per rule 1.4.

Thanks. I asked misterxman a couple of days ago and he said the same thing. :)

Also I'm kind of iffy too on the new sig, IDK about it.

No, he may not advertise the sale of signatures for any kind of currency per rule 1.4.

Maybe you could try to set up an own website where you sell them, I really think you have a chance at selling some.

About the StreetFighter sig:

-The border is something new, 3 different thicknesses. I like that, but I dont see why you added the blue part. It sort of ruins the feel of the dark and agressive fighter.

-Background, excellent. I cant stop looking at it, lots of detail.

-Colors are good, maybe the yellow is a bit too saturated like happy123 said.

Thats it, keep it up. :thumbup:

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

Maybe you could try to set up an own website where you sell them, I really think you have a chance at selling some.

About the StreetFighter sig:

-The border is something new, 3 different thicknesses. I like that, but I dont see why you added the blue part. It sort of ruins the feel of the dark and agressive fighter.

-Background, excellent. I cant stop looking at it, lots of detail.

-Colors are good, maybe the yellow is a bit too saturated like happy123 said.

Thats it, keep it up. :thumbup:

Don't know how that blue got there actually, didn't even see it haha.

And I do think its a bit too saturated, was tough finding a good spot.

the only thing i dont like about the new sig is the lines in the BG it makes it look choppy

other than that, its really nice

untitled-5.jpg

you know what im talking about

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Thanks. Those lines are trees actually though. :)

trees? 0.0 lol cant really tell, but its nice :P

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust