Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

any of you guys still have your copy of Halo 2?

I played for the first time online. For a Halo3-trained player, I did pretty well (10+ kills in team slayer) I didn't realize you could carry more than two frag grenades Oo siick

I know aquariusman and his buddy homopredatorX (or something) have the game

Yes I do.

And

@ Bluejay - Hopefuly 25th September .. When ill be on halo 3

I played for the first time online. For a Halo3-trained player, I did pretty well (10+ kills in team slayer) I didn't realize you could carry more than two frag grenades Oo siick

Yes I do.

And

Limp, don't you believe in anything? Comeone. Do whatever BUT Halo Online.

That goes for everyone. On September 25th, Halo's Birthday, DO NOT PLAY HALO.

This will tell you why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHDmDuf6Piw

Yes I do.

And

Limp, don't you believe in anything? Comeone. Do whatever BUT Halo Online.

That goes for everyone. On September 25th, Halo's Birthday, DO PLAY HALO.

This will tell you why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHDmDuf6Piw

And no it didnt. They gave you enough ..

And it wont affect bungie .. It just gives me another reason to play tbh.

And im going to add to it and attack every little girl in the process*

You lot that with this "machizma" thing are like the little kids u see in the supermarkets throwing a HUGE tantrum when you get ALL these extra things to start with.

*Sorry. It just had to be done .. esp mageman and homer. :)

Just hold something like an assault rifle, you can't really tell the difference anyways (I think).

On a side note, this is my 91st post in this topic.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Honestly, why wouldn't you want to lower the guns? Just because YOU don't like machinima, doesn't mean a few thousand other people don't. And it's not like it would be asking for a massive change, just a simple little movement and control, perhaps gun raising and lowering could be hotkeyed to a certain button as an option for custom games settings?

The ONLY problem I have with this is, if Bungie decides to do this, it will take more than 1 day to implement.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Honestly, why wouldn't you want to lower the guns? Just because YOU don't like machinima, doesn't mean a few thousand other people don't. And it's not like it would be asking for a massive change, just a simple little movement and control, perhaps gun raising and lowering could be hotkeyed to a certain button as an option for custom games settings?

The ONLY problem I have with this is, if Bungie decides to do this, it will take more than 1 day to implement.

Time that can be used for MUCH better updates. MUCH.

Like what? 1 day doesn't help, and Assembly is already done. If there are any more, they are probably nearing completion. And why do you seem to think that Bungie, a company with HUNDREDS of employees, can't make a small update like this with a few people, while having the rest of their resources on the bigger updates?

And since it's such a small addition, why not have it come with AU2, like the achievements?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Just hold something like an assault rifle, you can't really tell the difference anyways (I think).

On a side note, this is my 91st post in this topic.

You can tell a MAJOR diference, and not all the time will someone be a soldier holding a gun. Ever think of that?

Time that can be used for MUCH better updates. MUCH.

Like what? 1 day doesn't help, and Assembly is already done. If there are any more, they are probably nearing completion. And why do you seem to think that Bungie, a company with HUNDREDS of employees, can't make a small update like this with a few people, while having the rest of their resources on the bigger updates?

And since it's such a small addition, why not have it come with AU2, like the achievements?

Dizzle, thank you for keeping this fact in Limp's mind (or whatever he keeps stuff in).

Bungie has hundreds of workers, and the thing is they work on numerous projects at the SAME TIME. Some Graphic designers work on one thing, and others work on another. They all don't do the exact same thing the whole time until its completion (unless it is big like AU2).

Just because you think its a waste of your time, why is it. The OFFICIAL Lower the Guns Group on Bungie.net has over 3800 members that aren't going to play the game that day. Just think, you will be letting 3800 people down.

Most machinima companies, this includes DigitalPh33r, will not play Sept. 25th. They deserve the right to lower their guns, to make their machinimas better. DigitalPh33r does everything by HIMSELF - he controls up to 4 people at ONE TIME. Just think, if you were to not play that one day, DigitalPh33r could make better, more action-packed machinimas, and not have to play with every limb of his body. You will help him, you will help RoosterTeeth, you will help me.

So, come on. whatda say.

Well, it isn't a small update, it is a bigger update, because you have to mess with the games code, and add a couple new things. But otherwise, its more simple than achieveables

i think machinimas are fine how they are, so im not too hyped up over this "lower the guns" debate.

but you guys fail to realize that once the copies of halo are already out to the customers, its very difficult to change aspects of the game.

and shadowfax, i have a copy of halo 2. i like it almost as much as halo 3, and usually do much better. 20-30 kills per team slayer game. that br owns.

I won't be playing Halo 3 since I already told you I won't, but I will be playing Halo 2. I've actually found it to be much more enjoyable. The only thing that needs to be added is Xbox Guide integrated into Original 'box games.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I won't be playing Halo 3 since I already told you I won't, but I will be playing Halo 2. I've actually found it to be much more enjoyable. The only thing that needs to be added is Xbox Guide integrated into Original 'box games.

I agree. How else can I listen to my music.

i think machinimas are fine how they are, so im not too hyped up over this "lower the guns" debate.

but you guys fail to realize that once the copies of halo are already out to the customers, its very difficult to change aspects of the game.

and shadowfax, i have a copy of halo 2. i like it almost as much as halo 3, and usually do much better. 20-30 kills per team slayer game. that br owns.

The Auto Updates fix this.

id have to agree with limp, mainly because my xbox is the 20g (i think) version and i dont have much to spare. if the patch wasnt that big then i wouldnt care either way.

last night was pretty strange. my friend and i were playing swat, and we got kind of bored. so instead of switch playlists, we decide to see who can betray the most people on the team without being kicked. after many lost points and rank, i encountered something strange. i was kicked from a game almost immediately after it started for betraying all three of my teammates (yeah, 3 shots, 3 deaths!) and when i was kicked my rank went up!

yes, gentlemen. i have found the secret to ranking up. betrayals.

id have to agree with limp, mainly because my xbox is the 20g (i think) version and i dont have much to spare. if the patch wasnt that big then i wouldnt care either way.

last night was pretty strange. my friend and i were playing swat, and we got kind of bored. so instead of switch playlists, we decide to see who can betray the most people on the team without being kicked. after many lost points and rank, i encountered something strange. i was kicked from a game almost immediately after it started for betraying all three of my teammates (yeah, 3 shots, 3 deaths!) and when i was kicked my rank went up!

yes, gentlemen. i have found the secret to ranking up. betrayals.

Ive got 9gig. And ninja gaiden black [5gig]

Well I certainly won't be playing on the 25th because of MS's incompetence. They didn'y return my power cord, which admittedly maybe I shouldn't have sent in, but I don't know. But they DID send back the AV cable, which tells me something.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Yes...in another week. I called customer support immediatly, and after a whole lot of me sitting there thinking "what the [bleep] is this guy doing the whole time?" he finally told me they'd ship another, which will arrive in 1-4 weeks. So I say another week, but that's really only the minimum.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I understand your argument. You make a good point, but why can't we have both?

People get bored of the same old maps .. machimazas [Excuse my spelling couldnt even spell it looking for wow ones >.<] dont need it they want it .. If a game gets no added maps it gets less online play ... And bungie have also said that they are moving onto other projects .. so imho they should just leave halo 3 and work on the new projects.

People get bored of the same old maps .. machimazas [Excuse my spelling couldnt even spell it looking for wow ones >.<] dont need it they want it .. If a game gets no added maps it gets less online play ... And bungie have also said that they are moving onto other projects .. so imho they should just leave halo 3 and work on the new projects.

I repeat.

BOTH

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Do you guys know how involved Bungie is with their game? Asking for something to be changed isn't greedy. How is that greedy? I'm failing to see your point, limpbizkit.

Yes, he is right. It's just like asking for something like a remake of an old map, a new map, new something. Except, we feel that it would have been something added in because they clearly had theatre as a big idea, and seemed to have skipped of the idea of weapon lowering.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Do you guys know how involved Bungie is with their game? Asking for something to be changed isn't greedy. How is that greedy? I'm failing to see your point, limpbizkit.

Its a small ammount that want something that they can live without. And bungie are too involved there the ones that left microsoft yet there still acting like ms' [bleep].