slayer dart in barrows

bunsosteel3

ok ive heard slayer dart is the best for barrows, but is it a total requirement or is it the WISEST choice? because instead of slayer dart i wanna use zammy staff and ill be gathering my own bloods and buying air and fires. im just wondering if thisll work

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

Well slayer dart is cost effective seeing as you get the runes from it from the chest as a reward, it is quite powerful as well and rips through the barrows brothers. Your technique may be a little more costly though you are getting the bloods so that should take the cost off a bit. I would still go for dart :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Of course it isn't a total requirement. People use anything from blast, wave, to ancient spells at barrows. But yes, it is the wisest choice, because it seems to kill the brothers the fastest for the amount of runes it uses; you usually get more than enough deaths/minds from the chest to cover the amount used. I wouldn't recommend god spells, though. You don't get bloods nearly as often as deaths.

Well slayer dart is cost effective seeing as you get the runes from it from the chest as a reward, it is quite powerful as well and rips through the barrows brothers. Your technique may be a little more costly though you are getting the bloods so that should take the cost off a bit. I would still go for dart :)
ok thanks, ya getting bloods easily knocks off cost by a humongous part too, but i dont wanna get slayer to 55 since thatll take a while

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Of course it isn't a total requirement. People use anything from blast, wave, to ancient spells at barrows. But yes, it is the wisest choice, because it seems to kill the brothers the fastest for the amount of runes it uses; you usually get more than enough deaths/minds from the chest to cover the amount used. I wouldn't recommend god spells, though. You don't get bloods nearly as often as deaths.
and ill be gathering the bloods myself from ankous, since they drop em farily often

Slayer dart owns

one of the times i counted, it took 10 casts to kill Dharok :mrgreen:

but wouldnt having a max hit of 30 with zammy staff kill them just as fast? but i kno it might cost more tho

Well you could But just about everytime you open chest you will get deaths or minds somtimes both

Slayer Dart is Thee Best way to do barrows for people like me and you :thumbsup:

ok then ill just use deaths and minds for money to buy more fire and airs! lol

What is your mage level, cause without charge, the max hit of the zammy spell is only 20.

~Ddaanniiellh

what do u mean without charge? and my mage will soon be 60 which is when im getting the staff

God spells max hit is only 20, untill you get 80 mage and can use the charge spell. When you use charge your max hit raises to 30 for a short amount of time (no clue how long, never timed it).

After this information I should point out that slayer dart max hit is 19.

God spells max hit is only 20, untill you get 80 mage and can use the charge spell. When you use charge your max hit raises to 30 for a short amount of time (no clue how long, never timed it).

aww **** ur kidding me, only reason i went for a god staff is for the 30 hit, ok thx for pointin it out

aww **** ur kidding me, only reason i went for a god staff is for the 30 hit, ok thx for pointin it out
screw it im just gonna wait for slayer dart, ok thx for helping me point out what i need to improve guys

20 with a mage cape/potting. I like slayer dart better because it is slightly cheaper and you can get by wearing melee armor.

nh.jpg

the slayer dart is NOT accurate...it has the same accuracy as other spells...the only reason why u think it is accurate is because u have never used it outside of barrows. the reason why ppl think its accurate is because the barrow brothers have such low mage def so even if u have a high negative mage attack u will still hit fairly consistently...i suggest either u use slayer dart with pray pots or ancients without prayer pots instead of god spells with prayer pots as that is like double cost incurred...barrages hit 30 too and allow u to avoid using ppots...personally i try to use barrages on dharok and bursts on the rest and range on ahrim with no pray for all except karil (im talking about not going back to alter to recharge prayer but continuously barrowing)

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

I do not think slayer dart or zammy flames will be good for you.

Get chaos gauntlets and do fire bolt.

It is by far cheap, and it works. I used it at lvl 70 and I did me fine with no problems.

and if your collecting your own fires you be fine, just grab an air staff and buy a few hundred (or thousand?) chaos.

zerkerpurewc8.png

^ Click for blogz0r3s ^

Owner of Death Assembly, a 75+ rune pure / Tank Ranger clan.

Status: Currently stuck in f2p - with fr00bs asking me to do a skill cape emote, when I'm wearing a zamorak cloak. -.-'