pixel sig request

Vincent

here's the idea for the pixel sig:

a runescape classic player surrounded by rs2 random events like the sandwich lady, evil bob, freaky forester, genie, drunken dwarf, frogs, mysterious old man, evil chicken, strange plant, mime, and molly.

with a twist; the randoms are not at work but at their leisure just hanging out doing their thing, like vannaka has his arm around sandwich lady and everybody's just hanging out like in their youth maybe idk. :XD: and the setting is rsc.

include if you think it would work; the wise old man drafting the blueprints for rs2.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

why dont people get it, you WONT get a good pixle artist to make you a sig UNLESS you have a VERYYYYYY high post count

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

why dont people get it, you WONT get a good pixle artist to make you a sig UNLESS you have a VERYYYYYY high post count

Yaff, don't be so mean. Give the guy a chance :lol:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Yaff, don't be so mean. Give the guy a chance :lol:

i would, but so many people requesting pixles with no post count, its making me mad

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Ya, I posted a pixxy sig request when I had like a one hundred post count, no one touched it. Now here I am still waiting for the guy who said he would make it. Three months later. So kid, don't get your hopes up.

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

Woah, dude, calm down. Leave the poor guy alone - it's one thing to say that it's very unlikely that they'll actually get someone to make it, but it's another to put it like that. The guy's just requesting a signature - isn't that what this forum is for?

Honestly, this sounds like a pretty good idea. Maybe back in the day (I feel old saying that, I'm only 16 ><) I would have considered it, but I'm incredibly busy now so I'm definitely out. Pixels (or at least my ones) take weeks on weeks to do - no one has the time nor the motivation to do it anymore, I'm afraid, Vincent.

Please quit with the headbiting of the people that ask for pixel sigs, Yaff. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

- a ranty Fael

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

post counts dont matter

Uhm yes it actually does 99.9% of the time... :-s

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

post counts dont matter

+1

Also its not like this guy joined yesterday...he's been here since '04....Post counts "count" for nothing(HAHAHAHAHA)

on topic:

I kinda like the sig idea, hope you get an artist!

also....to yaff:WTF is your problem with low/no post count?!!!! I've looked at a couple of your posts on pixel/other stuff requests and you seem to be racist against low posters....wtf?

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

post counts dont matter

+1

Also its not like this guy joined yesterday...he's been here since '04....Post counts "count" for nothing(HAHAHAHAHA)

on topic:

I kinda like the sig idea, hope you get an artist!

also....to yaff:WTF is your problem with low/no post count?!!!! I've looked at a couple of your posts on pixel/other stuff requests and you seem to be racist against low posters....wtf?

ROFL what are you talking about, all i am saying is, the chances of someone getting a pixel with a low post count is unlikely, i just say it in a very crude way

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Oh come on, cut it out. Especially the first 2 posts, yaff2 and Unoalexi.

I dont know about the ' :lol: ' smiley, but it seems youre making fun of the person who asked for a signature?

Post count doesnt matter, its about the pixel artist and the request that matters. I meen, if I would ask for a signature with my 3000 posts it would still be hard. And I dont think a pixel artist would think:

''Lets make something for him because he has such a high postcount.''

On top of that, if you are asking why no mod has seen this topic, we have got the Report Post button.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

Cut it off really. Post count doesn't matter, it is all about the idea / if artist has free time in his hands. I often make signatures to people with like no post count at all, just because I happen to have free time. (DONT ASK ME A SIGNATURE, I HAVE NO TIME NOW TO MAKE SIGNATURES, SORRY!) :P

Of course If person is "fame" it counts a bit, but you can be fame without having high post count.

Good day, Lobbytrio.

u5zhkTY.gif