My Stats After 1 Week Of Playing =) | Added Bank

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me old fashioned, but why make a new account just to have your 'brother' give you 5million? The whole idea of making a new account is to start a new challenge... Isn't it?

Elferin got banned unfairly and had his appeals denied. I'm his real life brother and I gave him the 5m... anyways Tyler, gratz

Your his rl bro?! Don't you dk lure? Lol.

Don't forget, I gave Elf face a bunch load of stuff.

10\10 Re-rate babe.

Thats my little brother lol, he quit a while back.

And Skate4u, I don't really care what you think. I might have gotten my stuff but it's just to get me back on my feet, so whatever

roflmao ur back on ur feet because of help my rate is back to 0/10 haha and u don't care about my opinion? i'm not as dumb as the people that are giving 10/10, i realise that everything was given to u and money funds stats most of the time so...0/10

So which of my stats did the cash fund besides smithing.... tell me that please? I burned the logs I cut, crafted the hides I got from att/def/range, rced the ess I mined, what else is left?

Elferin.png

Get off my thread

no ty..

Well I'm telling you to get OFF THIS THREAD. Elf doesn't need that kind of crap from some immature little 5th grader. And also, I do not know of a SINGLE newly made account anywhere that did not get help from other accounts. Whether it be from drop trading, or donations. So don't be a hypocrite.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Get off my thread

no ty..

Well I'm telling you to get OFF THIS THREAD. Elf doesn't need that kind of crap from some immature little 5th grader. And also, I do not know of a SINGLE newly made account anywhere that did not get help from other accounts. Whether it be from drop trading, or donations. So don't be a hypocrite.

Erm... What actually makes you think, just because you've told him to leave, he'll leave now? You're not a Mod, you're just a regular Forum User...

Anyway, i agree with Skate. How can we rate something which you didn'nt work for...

Get off my thread

no ty..

Erm... What actually makes you think, just because you've told him to leave, he'll leave now? You're not a Mod, you're just a regular Forum User...

Anyway, i agree with Skate. How can we rate something which you didn'nt work for...

Well, then don't rate his bank, just rate his stats LOL. And he got pretty high in Smithing before the 5M donation.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Very nice Elf!!!

Good luck with your smithing goal, and all your future goals. Don't let this account get stolen kay! :-w <3:

10/10 for not giving up! =D>

Thank you Shey :)

And my smithing was 40 before the donation... that's 10 levels (14 now) that I got from it, I didn't want people to rate my bank, but somebody asked me to post a bank pic so I did....

Elferin.png

Thanks Hart, I played my other account 3 years with only a few short breaks... It was a good account, but I was never happy. I watched people pk and wanted to do it, but never could because I got 70 prayer and such (the day before I got banned :() But now I'll be able to pk and skill which are the 2 best things about runescape :D

Elferin.png

Get off my thread

no ty..

lol...i'm in 9th grade so go back to being whoever u are.. :-w and.. its called picking flax to make money not taking donations k? <.<

d33d15afe02cdbe65e8051919a4e3068.jpg

gwd drops:

bandos:hiltx1

Skate, if you're going to come on here just to fight then leave now, if you want to be happy and supportive, go ahead and stay, I'm really starting to get mad at you.
what can i say that is supportive? good job! go find someone to donate more money!? no there isn't really anything to say <.<

gwd drops:

Well.....you must not know many accounts then. #-o Many people make accounts for a challenge, and getting donations kind of removes a lot of the challenges.

I guess I'll give it a 6/10. A lot of your bank was given to you, and even you said it's not too hard to get to those stats.

100% f2p 8-)

rampage30.png

MSSW3sig.png

Seriously, get the hell off my thread.
nah :lol:

SHUT THE [bleep] UP

Right.

8/10 pretty nice bank and pretty lucky with the 5M donation keep going :D

oh you can say [bleep] that makes u a real cool guy.. <.<

gwd drops:

SHUT THE [bleep] UP

Right.

Why do you insist on coming back to this and starting a fight? You rated it, you don't like it, don't post. Are you looking for attention or is it cause he has friends to donate things to him and you're jealous because you don't have any?

Anyways, 8/10 ^^ GL

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

Hawt Bank for the first week :D

99 Woodcutting Achieved on 17th December 2007

Barrows Drops: 1 x Great Axe; 3 x Brassard; 1 x K Coif; 1x Dh Helm; 2 x Guthans Plate; 1 x Ahrim Hood; 1 x Ahrim Skirt; 2 x Flail; 1 x X-bow; 2 x Dharok Legs.

LMsmallsigcopy.jpg

SHUT THE [bleep] UP

Right.

Why do you insist on coming back to this and starting a fight? You rated it, you don't like it, don't post. Are you looking for attention or is it cause he has friends to donate things to him and you're jealous because you don't have any?

Anyways, 8/10 ^^ GL

uh no its for stupid people like you that say his bank is sooo good but it was donated so its basically nothing he worked for <.< and how about u get some friends -.- now this is my opinion so idc what u think >.>

gwd drops:

SHUT THE [bleep] UP

Right.

Anyways, 8/10 ^^ GL

uh no its for stupid people like you that say his bank is sooo good but it was donated so its basically nothing he worked for <.< and how about u get some friends -.- now this is my opinion so idc what u think >.>

and no1 cares what you think :)

nice stats for a week elf, idc about donated money... lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Skate4u, stfu, and get lost.

Like someone said - no-one cares about your opinion and no-one likes you. So bugger off.

:| Someone clean this up?

nah how about u grow a like u said [bleep] first? <.< and if u weren't stupid and would ignore my comments maybe i would leave <.<

gwd drops: