Rap Music Sales Down by 21% in 2006

That just means that 21% of people who listen to rap are lame suburban white kids who think they're "gangsta"

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

-.- Give it up choco. I don't care anymore.

You don't care? Then why'd you even come into this thread?

You don't wnat me to criticize, quit attacking something I love.

...I didn't criticise it. And dude, I have my opinion, therefore I express it. All I said was 'yay. 'bout time' and you ramble on. Just ignore my posts if you don't want to deal with it. And plus, I have no problem on urban/rap/whatever, just some of the things it can do to kids my age.

I hate gay people, sorry :\ not to mention that's so stupid to post it in your sig on an internet forum and WOOT SIGGED SIGGED YEAH YEAH YEAH...oh wait....I don't play online games anymore so why the hell do I care if I get sigged? lmao

I was backing up choco, if you didn't care you wouldn't come into a thread like this and post regardless of what you brought in here be it hate or liking of the topic. By the way, don't let the razor slit too deep this time man.

...I didn't criticise it. And dude, I have my opinion, therefore I express it. All I said was 'yay. 'bout time' and you ramble on. Just ignore my posts if you don't want to deal with it. And plus, I have no problem on urban/rap/whatever, just some of the things it can do to kids my age.

I hate gay people, sorry :\ not to mention that's so stupid to post it in your sig on an internet forum and WOOT SIGGED SIGGED YEAH YEAH YEAH...oh wait....I don't play online games anymore so why the hell do I care if I get sigged? lmao

I was backing up choco, if you didn't care you wouldn't come into a thread like this and post regardless of what you brought in here be it hate or liking of the topic. By the way, don't let the razor slit too deep this time man.

Word. U iz str8 up gangsta

Why hate gays? Unless you're scared of them, because you're insecure about your own sexuality. :-k

untitled-1.png

Word. U iz str8 up gangsta

Why hate gays? Unless you're scared of them, because you're insecure about your own sexuality. :-k

Try dissing me with something other then calling me a gangsta you fruit. I listen to conscience rap mostly and old eminem and barely any new "gangsta" rap songs, TRY AGAIN PLEASE.

It's not right to be gay, sorry, I'm okay with you being gay and you keep it to yourself/your boyfriend or whatever but I have some simple rules for contact which include don't touch me and don't flaunt it. Ray's stupid fruit [wagon] decides to post it in his sig on a message board like he wants to be raped or something- who the [bleep] says their bi-sexual on an internet forum without expecting to get a BJ from some random fruit over the internet?

No no no, that's not stating an opinion. That's trolling. I'm going to say it for what it is, your reason for hating hip-hop is stupid. You hate what hip-hop does to kids your age? That ain't hip-hop's fault, That's their fault for being blinded by the idiotic mainstream garbage, if they were stupid enough to fall into the trap, that's THEIR fault, or hell, their parents. NOT hip-hop's.

No, that's stating an opinion, it's trolling. If you didn't realise that comment would upset those who enjoy rap (which you obviously did, that's why you posted it), then you shouldn't be posted in a rap-related topic at all.

What the mainstream does to kids like the ones you mentioned isn't rap's fault. It's their fault for being stupid enough to be impressed by the mainstream trap to wanna emulate it. I don't see how that's the genre's fault if the kid is so damn stupid he can't tell the difference between MTV and reality.

It was an opinion Choco, and btw, I wanted to see why. Maybe because I liked hip-hop and rap before Eminem, and especially 50 Cent.

And some kids think that because rappers like 50 Cent sold drugs and rap about drugs, and gangs and stuff they think it's cool.

:wink: I never said all of them.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

You know you just showed yourself as being a real [bleep] ya know? Just cus someones sexuality isn't heterosexual doesn't make them [bleep]s. Does you openly posting that you are straight mean you want to "receive" from random ppl on the Internet...? No.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You know you just showed yourself as being a real [bleep] ya know? Just cus someones sexuality isn't heterosexual doesn't make them [bleep]s. Does you openly posting that you are straight mean you want to "receive" from random ppl on the Internet...? No.

I always consider myself an a-hole whether online or not so thanks for the complement. Sorry but I just find it stupid to post something like that in your signature, OH WAIT THAT'S MY OPINION, I JUST EXPRESSED IT!!!! ALL I DID WAS SAY I DON'T LIKE GAYS. AND PLUS I SAID I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH HOMOS/GAYS/WHATEVER JUST SOME OF THE THINGS IT DOES TO KIDS AROUND MY AGE.

:roll: