What you like in f2p...

decebal

What do YOU like about f2p? Or do you just hate it?I for one like it, but just because I can say that I'm having harder work... so much challenge...

Post here what you think!

I am not going to keep the tally anymore, since some people start to like to things or more.

22031_s.gif

it's much more simple, and if your aren't pressed to doing everything, like you are when you have a very limited membership. i'm a member, but once i sell my rune boots (somehow got it from trading someone my d long for them :thumbsup: ) and my granite shield (and the rest of my white berries), i'm canceling subscription. at this point, i don't play rs too much, and i don't need to waste money on it. i also like how much easier it is to kill people, since tactics are more limited :twisted:

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Overall, I prefer P2P. Anything you can do in F2P you can do in P2P, so it only has disadvantages.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hm... I do't wear full rune :). I have full guthix ::'

Me Too!! :D

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.