its not smart to....

grootmonster

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They or you may think they can deal with more than they actually can, and they may hurt or kill themselves.

It's not smart to stand still if you see an object flying at you because...

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

It could end up being a harmless Nerf dart and bounce right off of you. Or an RPG, or whatever.

It's not smart to try to mate tiger cubs and lion cubs because...

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

One of them could be raptor jesus aka me.

Its not smart to drink molten steel because....

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

It could be someone else's drink, and boy, they'd get mad! (Molten steel is very hard to find in milkshake form!!)

It's not smart to perform a volunteer experiment of whether or not humans can fly because...

I don't want to make people jealous when they see I'm a flying raptor jesus.

It's not smart to play padiddle in a car full of guys because....

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

It could be strip padiddle.... :ohnoes:

It's not smart to mistake one forum game for another and make a completely incorrect post because...

it could end up like this...

lizzy-frisinger-21.jpg

It's not smart to beat it when your sister is home because....

2pzzjb9.jpg

She might get distracted by the odd sounds you are making and miss a stair and fall down a staircase.

It's not smart to ride the walrus because...

if it gets in a fight with a polar bear you're screwed.

It's not smart to get in a fight with an MMA fighter because...

2pzzjb9.jpg

You could become fat and suffer the wrath of the multitudes on Kick a Fatty Day

It's not smart sleep because

2pzzjb9.jpg

You could fall out of bed and land on your chainsaw collection.

It's not smart to fashion a large pair of wings out of cardboard and jump out of a window because...

Your genius will surely be classified as a weather balloon.

Its not smart to hang around with the people in forum games for too long because...

2pzzjb9.jpg

You wouldn't know where to find a home tree.

Its not smart to try to make babies with zombies because...

2pzzjb9.jpg

I might be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Its not smart to get your mail naked because....

2pzzjb9.jpg

The cops might find three dead trick or treaters in the basement.

It's not smart to mix styrofoam into gasoline because...

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

you could make napalm and hippies would show up and protest your face.

Its not smart to live by the phrase "when in doubt whip it out" because....

2pzzjb9.jpg