its not smart to....

grootmonster

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't tell you, as teachers always do. If you have , or had, a teacher who is nice enough to tell you, you're very lucky.

It's not smart to collect the reply emails to these threads in a folder because...

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

...you might accidentally break it.

It's not smart to say something like "I'm a lot smarter than any of you. No I'm not answering any questions, if you ask me any questions just proves how dumb you are. I know where your mothers and fathers live. I know absolutely everything. Hah, there is nothing that any of you is smarter than me in. Again, stop asking for questions, I don't need to answer them as it's that obvious I'm smarter than you all." because...

you could fall into a traffic.

Damn, I wasn't being specific was I, ok I will add something. <.<

It's not smart to say something like "I'm a lot smarter than any of you. No I'm not answering any questions, if you ask me any questions just proves how dumb you are. I know where your mothers and fathers live. I know absolutely everything. Hah, there is nothing that any of you is smarter than me in. Again, stop asking for questions, I don't need to answer them as it's that obvious I'm smarter than you all." while you're in a high school because...

You get beaten up by other people who like saying what you said.

it's not smart to buy any book that you will finish before you get home because...

Hmmm....

Probably.

Because everyone has their right to have opinions and may look at things differently.

It's not msrt to sya "I p00n3d j00!@!2311SHIFT12112312 because..

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

because you'll be reported and the mighty warhammer of jagex will crush you body in a bloody mess all while the KBD flys over and takes your bones into the area where the burnt bones are making your bones absolutley useless

its not smart to cause an earthquake in the middle of a race track beause

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Because if the guy is any good he will manage to knock you out with a succession of karate puches without blinking.

It's not smart to scream 'Noobs!!!' repeatedly in the middle of a clan war because...

Hmmm....

Probably.

It will be confiscated (maybe), you will be punished (almost definitely), and you will be dragged across the street by a tractor, the tar and feathered, then shoved down a well, then flogged, then be forced to watch any morning chat show, then see your mobile smashed to bits (very unlikely).

It's not smart to attempt to finish a game of Monopoly because...

Hmmm....

Probably.

because it will consume your life for the next five days and park place and boardwalk will become demons if you don't have them.

It's not smart to delete programming from a friends game because...

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Because you'll have to fork out for a new one. Unless you deleted the programming which stops you uber pwning whatever the game is about. Maybe.

It's not smart to learn the Ebay song because...

Hmmm....

Probably.