Pures and Honour in the Wild~190+opinions why not add yours?

hbk_hossack

ok then dont brag in pures face when you have your full rune on and you're hitting them 10 everytime and they arent hitting on you and you refuse to make it a fair fight.

If someone has full rune and you can't hit anything on them that does not mean they should remove it! They have the armor-why should they take it of because someone thinks its unfair? your idea of fair makes no sence, aru

you make no sense. what's up with people and not being able to read. i didnt say just caues someone has full rune then they shoudl take it off right when they start the fight. i said...for the 34,000th time....that it's BS when a person with defence brags how much they own a pure, then refuse to take off any armor to make it more fair. thats what i said. who else wants to hear it again? anyone?

diabl0_915.png

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok then dont brag in pures face when you have your full rune on and you're hitting them 10 everytime and they arent hitting on you and you refuse to make it a fair fight.

If someone has full rune and you can't hit anything on them that does not mean they should remove it! They have the armor-why should they take it of because someone thinks its unfair? your idea of fair makes no sence, aru

you make no sense. what's up with people and not being able to read. i didnt say just caues someone has full rune then they shoudl take it off right when they start the fight. i said...for the 34,000th time....that it's BS when a person with defence brags how much they own a pure, then refuse to take off any armor to make it more fair. thats what i said. who else wants to hear it again? anyone?

you make no sense. what's up with people and not being able to read. i didnt say just caues someone has pure stats then the other person shoudl take it off right when they start the fight. i said...for the 34,000th time....that it's BS when a pure brags how much they own a impure, then refuse to take off their weapon to make it more fair. thats what i said. who else wants to hear it again? anyone?

Armor is to an impure what a weapon is to a pure. Next time you want an impure to take off his armor in a fight, take off your weapon.

After all, you want it to be fair, right?

yes i do want it to be fair. you take a level 60 with pure stats and a level 60 with 40 def and have them fight. you'll easily see that its not even close to being fair, being as the pure will barely hit.

Like I said earlier, the reason you say it's unfair is simply because your stats, as a pure, suck. That's not unfair, that's the consequence of your actions.

I don't know if you're going to understand this, but it is NOT unfair unless you had NO CHOICE but to become a pure.

But you DO have a choice. You have full control over your account, you have the ability to decide if you wanted to be pure or not, so it is NOT unfair that your stats suck.

Sure, you might have a disadvantage. That's not unfair, because that disadvantage was chosen. It would only be unfair if Jagex said "Oh, people that register during the hours of X to X will have crappy accounts, people that register between the hours of Y to Y will own." But that's not what Jagex did. The same options are open to you as are open to every other player in this game.

Does that make sense?

yes i do want it to be fair. you take a level 60 with pure stats and a level 60 with 40 def and have them fight. you'll easily see that its not even close to being fair, being as the pure will barely hit.

Like I said earlier, the reason you say it's unfair is simply because your stats, as a pure, suck. That's not unfair, that's the consequence of your actions.

I don't know if you're going to understand this, but it is NOT unfair unless you had NO CHOICE but to become a pure.

But you DO have a choice. You have full control over your account, you have the ability to decide if you wanted to be pure or not, so it is NOT unfair that your stats suck.

Sure, you might have a disadvantage. That's not unfair, because that disadvantage was chosen. It would only be unfair if Jagex said "Oh, people that register during the hours of X to X will have crappy accounts, people that register between the hours of Y to Y will own." But that's not what Jagex did. The same options are open to you as are open to every other player in this game.

Does that make sense?

man you must be mentally challenged. does ANYONE who's reading this understand that what im saying is NOT an "omg pures dnt get lyke ne thing cuz dey alwayz get pwned by def nubz0rs n dey wont take der armor off so i can pwn them" argument im making.

for the 34,001th time.....

the original poster is talking about honor. honorable, in a fight, would be making the fight more fair. (as i've said a few times before, i have a pure account and a tank ranger, so i dont really care what side is better.) therefore, an HONORABLE (after all, that IS what the original poster was talking about...) pker who has defence would OFFER to take his RUNE off so the fight would be more FAIR (Honorable, for you idiots who havent been reading or cant read).

now, i know im going to have to repeat myself at least once more...so go ahead and say how stupid pures are and they should get defence again.

diabl0_915.png

Your logic still fails.

A pure account's stats are built for combat without armor - low or nonexistant defence, choosing to [bleep]e strength and attack instead. A non-pure stats are built to use armor.

The only way to ge ta fair fight between a pure and an impure is to either wear the best armor and weapon you can, or box, because a fight without armor isn't fair on an account built to use it.

Does that make sense?

man you must be mentally challenged. does ANYONE who's reading this understand that what im saying is NOT an "omg pures dnt get lyke ne thing cuz dey alwayz get pwned by def nubz0rs n dey wont take der armor off so i can pwn them" argument im making.

for the 34,001th time.....

the original poster is talking about honor. honorable, in a fight, would be making the fight more fair. (as i've said a few times before, i have a pure account and a tank ranger, so i dont really care what side is better.) therefore, an HONORABLE (after all, that IS what the original poster was talking about...)pker who has defence would OFFER to take his RUNE off so the fight would be more FAIR (Honorable, for you idiots who havent been reading or cant read).

now, i know im going to have to repeat myself at least once more...so go ahead and say how stupid pures are and they should get defence again.

what would be honorable is for the pure to fight him and not complain about the fight being unfair because they didnt train a skill themselves

A non-pure stats are built to use armor.

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

i knew it.

here it goes, ONCE (and not the last, i bet.) more.

we're not talking about whos built to use what. obviously a pure is built to use no armor and obviously a non-pure is built to use armor. everyone and their mother knows this.

once again....the original poster was talking about HONOR. obviously, if they fight, no one should complain. that would not be HONORABLE. to make it more fair, all im saying is the non-pure should at least offer to take some of his armor off. that would be HONORABLE.

diabl0_915.png

i knew it.

we're not talking about whos built to use what. obviously a pure is built to use no armor and obviously a non-pure is built to use armor. everyone and their mother knows this.

once again....the original poster was talking about HONOR. obviously, if they fight, no one should complain. that would not be HONORABLE. to make it more fair, all im saying is the non-pure should at least offer to take some of his armor off. that would be HONORABLE.

Jeez, can't you understand this?

If the pure asks the impure to inconvience himself, he's asking for an unfair fight, because it swings the odds in the pure's favor simply through the way the two accounts are built. Is that hard to grasp?

The ONLY way you get an "honorable" (you mean the word "fair" here) fight between a pure and an impure is if BOTH accounts are wearing the gear they are built to use - the pure in his pure gear, the impure in his impure gear, so they both are using their stats in the best way they can. Removing anything swings the odds in the other player's favor, making it UNFAIR.

Unless you want to box. Boxing is fair for both people, because it doesn't matter what your stats are built for - you're not using them to their best potential. And even then, everybody knows pures suck at boxing...

I think you need to look in the dictionary as to what the word fair means. "Fair" means "unbiased, not favoring one or the other." I don't call weakening the impure by that much "unbiased"...

i knew it.

If the pure asks the impure to inconvience himself, he's asking for an unfair fight, because it swings the odds in the pure's favor simply through the way the two accounts are built. Is that hard to grasp?

The ONLY way you get an "honorable" (you mean the word "fair" here) fight between a pure and an impure is if BOTH accounts are wearing the gear they are built to use - the pure in his pure gear, the impure in his impure gear, so they both are using their stats in the best way they can. Removing anything swings the odds in the other player's favor, making it UNFAIR.

Unless you want to box. Boxing is fair for both people, because it doesn't matter what your stats are built for - you're not using them to their best potential. And even then, everybody knows pures suck at boxing...

I think you need to look in the dictionary as to what the word fair means. "Fair" means "unbiased, not favoring one or the other." I don't call weakening the impure by that much "unbiased"...

maybe you need to understand. we're not talking about whos a better pker, as said before. we're not talking about who would kill the other one in a 1 on 1 no rules fight. obviously, the non pure is not going to take his armor off. i know i wouldn't. im just saying....it would be a bit more fair if the non-pure took some of his armor off in order to give the pure the most tiny bit of chance to win the fight.

and, as said before, im not biased against either one. i have a 94 tank ranger and a 67 pure i dont care in either case, im not biased.

of course, this is going to keep going, we're going to keep arguing. that being said, i'm done with this thread. i have my opinions you have yours. we're never going to come to an agreed conclusion.

diabl0_915.png

i knew it.

maybe you need to understand. we're not talking about whos a better pker, as said before. we're not talking about who would kill the other one in a 1 on 1 no rules fight. obviously, the non pure is not going to take his armor off. i know i wouldn't. im just saying....it would be a bit more fair if the non-pure took some of his armor off in order to give the pure the most tiny bit of chance to win the fight.

and, as said before, im not biased against either one. i have a 94 tank ranger and a 67 pure i dont care in either case, im not biased.

of course, this is going to keep going, we're going to keep arguing. that being said, i'm done with this thread. i have my opinions you have yours. we're never going to come to an agreed conclusion.

it would be unfair for only the non-pure to remove somthing, to make it fair if they remove there armor the pure needs to do the same.

and if you wouldnt remover your armor in there position, is ait fair to ask them to do it? i dont think so, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

its one thing for people to have defence...it just makes you a little [bleep] when you brag and wont make the fight fair.

that's all im saying. i have a levle 67 with 90 str, and a level 94 with 70 def and 92 range. i can go both ways on this,, i've fought the opposites of both of my characters.

Yah, and it's perfectly okay if I'm teamed and killed by a clan of lvl 60's with 90ish strength each and they screamed 'PWN3D, N00B!!one!1!@" in my face when I die with my armor.

And it would be honorable for a pure to fight without a weapon if they keep hitting 15's on me!

Seriously, the whole concept of pures and honor is shot. Why? The whole concept of a pure is based on a lie! You hide your super high strength with a low combat lvl!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

its one thing for people to have defence...it just makes you a little [bleep] when you brag and wont make the fight fair.

that's all im saying. i have a levle 67 with 90 str, and a level 94 with 70 def and 92 range. i can go both ways on this,, i've fought the opposites of both of my characters.

Yah, and it's perfectly okay if I'm teamed and killed by a clan of lvl 60's with 90ish strength each and they screamed 'PWN3D, N00B!!one!1!@" in my face when I die with my armor.

And it would be honorable for a pure to fight without a weapon if they keep hitting 15's on me!

Seriously, the whole concept of pures and honor is shot. Why? The whole concept of a pure is based on a lie! You hide your super high strength with a low combat lvl!

Hey, that's not quite fair. Sure, I might not like pures, but claiming they have low defence just to "hide" their offensive skills is just crazy. They do it because arguably it does better in pvp - if they were hiding their stats, they wouldn't run around with names like "strpooner1003" or "oox 3hiter xoo".

For those peoplesaying "this isnt even a rant!" "look at the thing in the name its not a rant" i agree this is no longer a rant. That's how it started out, me ranting about pures and honour. But it's know more of a discussion or a debate, so does anyone else think it should be moved?

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.