Pures and Honour in the Wild~190+opinions why not add yours?

hbk_hossack

Yeah sarcasms never been my thing... ^-^

Yes pking is "player killing", which is what i do when i pk...(ihope that made sense) i got that.

But i never said this is how i pk:

"oh, that person looks like a good person to fight" i start to charge "whoops, almost forgot to protect from _____" then i swich on prayer.

No, I use prayer only when the situation calls for it-not everytime i go after someone.

And maybe i go up against a pure-look at my stats...im far from being a pure so i could be at a disadvantage. Now if the pure i maight be fighting dosnt train in prayer much (Im aware it takes 8 lvls to lvl combat but still)

If i decide to turn on prayer so will he...but if they dont have the protect froms...see what im getting at?

But you still agree it's not fun when someone with simular stats to you flips on their prayer, right? Or even if that pure happens to have 52 prayer, and protects right back?

Since I don't like others doing that, I don't do it myself. That's just my thang. If I don't think I'm going to win a fight, I leave before I would need prayer or teletabs.

Yeah, that will go over well, "excuse me, i think im going to lose, can i leave?" :roll: -now i know-no one would be stupid enough to ask that,

But youve said before not to go into a battle with the mineset that your going to lose, so why retreat unless your close to loseing? i dont think youll live to fight again if your close to death and choose to run away normaly and not tele, but hey! you pk like you want-its your account, and your right to pk...

I fight till low or no food dpending on how tough my opponant is, then i run, and 90% of the time i make it.

I feel justified in running in that i have given him a decent chance of getting a kill.

If i teleport i feel like i have cheated.

And this is were we are different, im not trying to make sure my opponent has every chance he can get to kill me-its the wild, i go there to pk, not tomake it as easy as possible for others to pk me!

you feel like youve given him a decent chance? He had all of that time during the fight to take you or me down-why shouldi give him more to keep the fight 'fair'-if hes a NH like me then he will all of a sudden be at a advantage...

if you tele it means you have used magic to teleport to somewere else, its in no way cheating to teleport, teleing is not against any rules, except for this 'honur' code, but ive already expressed how much the things on there worry me <.<

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN!WE MUST A-STOP THESE PKING ELITISTS,WITH THEIR ZIANIST WAYS AND HONOUR CODE.MAY WEA PRAISE THE LORD SARODIM, AND SMITETH THESE FOOLS WITH OUR SARODIM LIGHTNING SPELLS OF DEATH.MAY WE TELE AWAY FROM THEM ALL,RUN WHEN WERE LOSING,AND CALL CLAN MEMBERS TO HELP.ONLY THENA, SHALL WE DESTROY THE ONCOMING UNHOLY SIEGE!(lol :XD: )

out of those, only 2 are sad. far casting is absolutely pathetic :evil: and praying melee/range/range in a FAIR fight is really sad

if by fair fight you mean DM, but if your just pking someone then praying shouldnt be a problem-prayer is a skill given to us so e can train and use it if we want...

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

out of those, only 2 are sad. far casting is absolutely pathetic :evil: and praying melee/range/range in a FAIR fight is really sad

if by fair fight you mean DM, but if your just pking someone then praying shouldnt be a problem-prayer is a skill given to us so e can train and use it if we want...

You dont get it..

If you put prayer on your not pking anyone, the fights over, if the other player has it they will use it and the fight slows down to a crawl with no possibility of a ko and they walk out laughing with plenty of food to spare.

If they dont have it, they turn arround and walk out of the wilderness, calling you a noob, which you are.

Either way, no one dies.

Prayer is a skill you trained, boo [bleep]ing hoo, omg you spent a day lvling prayer!!.

I spent the past 6 years lvling my strength and you can half its effectiveness with one click of a button.

Hence if you pray i will leave the fight and you will gain nothing but lost food and pots, congratulations.

Now, I don't, and I can't, pk, but I went in the wilderness once to watch people fight and (hopefully), learn how to myself. A guy said I had noob gear, so I told him I was there to watch. So I just watched. No stealing drops, nothing... And then? A guy attacked me... The same one who commented about my armour! While we were fighting, he put on prayer, so I did, too, then he called me a prayer noob. See my point? People in the wilderness complain (not always) about things even though they did the same thing themself. It makes no sense.

So in that case, your arguement stands, and everyone has their own idea, but some force it on others, which is inexcusably wrong.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

Now, I don't, and I can't, pk, but I went in the wilderness once to watch people fight and (hopefully), learn how to myself. A guy said I had noob gear, so I told him I was there to watch. So I just watched. No stealing drops, nothing... And then? A guy attacked me... The same one who commented about my armour! While we were fighting, he put on prayer, so I did, too, then he called me a prayer noob. See my point? People in the wilderness complain (not always) about things even though they did the same thing themself. It makes no sense.

So in that case, your arguement stands, and everyone has their own idea, but some force it on others, which is inexcusably wrong.

He most likely assumed you were there to loot, we tend to hate looters.

Honestly, I don't see how he could have thought that. Plenty of people died while he and I were both there, and I took nothing.

It's not the fact that he attacked me that bothers me. He was supposed to do that, that's the point of the wilderness, after all.

The thing is, he called me noob for doing the something he was doing. How much sense does that make?

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

Honestly, I don't see how he could have thought that. Plenty of people died while he and I were both there, and I took nothing.

It's not the fact that he attacked me that bothers me. He was supposed to do that, that's the point of the wilderness, after all.

The thing is, he called me noob for doing the something he was doing. How much sense does that make?

In your case he was prolly just a 10 year old, in some cases though people will deliberatly say something like that to get you typing, in hopes that you will forget to eat.

You dont get it..

If you put prayer on your not pking anyone, the fights over, if the other player has it they will use it and the fight slows down to a crawl with no possibility of a ko and they walk out laughing with plenty of food to spare.

If they dont have it, they turn arround and walk out of the wilderness, calling you a noob, which you are.

Either way, no one dies.

Prayer is a skill you trained, boo [bleep] hoo, omg you spent a day lvling prayer!!.

I spent the past 6 years lvling my strength and you can half its effectiveness with one click of a button.

Hence if you pray i will leave the fight and you will gain nothing but lost food and pots, congratulations.

Here we go again, lessee were should i start:

1)Above you called me a noob, why-because i dont pk like you do-lol, thats priceless :roll: they called me a noob for praying-makes them no better than the ones who complain and call others deff noobs...

2)I dont care how long i spent training the skill-thew fact somthing took longer than somthing else means ABSOLUTELY POSETIVELY NOTHING!

3)If i pray im not pking, i could just as well say that if your attacking back your not pking, i pk different than you-but im still a pker, nothing your going to say will change that :)

PS: i do get it actualy, aru

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

You dont get it..

Either way, no one dies.

Prayer is a skill you trained, boo [bleep] hoo, omg you spent a day lvling prayer!!.

Here we go again, lessee were should i start:

1)Above you called me a noob, why-because i dont pk like you do-lol, thats priceless :roll: they called me a noob for praying-makes them no better than the ones who complain and call others deff noobs...

2)I dont care how long i spent training the skill-thew fact somthing took longer than somthing else means ABSOLUTELY POSETIVELY NOTHING!

3)If i pray im not pking, i could just as well say that if your attacking back your not pking, i pk different than you-but im still a pker, nothing your going to say will change that :)

PS: i do get it actualy, aru

Im done argueing with you, the fact is some people ARE noobs, and you are one of them.

Enough said on this subject im not argueing with some low lvl noob anymore, when your higher lvl and no clan will take you couse you pk like a bottom feeder maybe you will realise what im talking about, but i doubt it.

Praying in a 1v1 fight is the pking equivilant of teleothering in barrows, its a low life pathetic thing to do, i dont give a damn if you disagree couse your wrong, and pkers, real pkers dont do it.

How are you a pker if no one will fight you moron?, you put on prayer, i walk out, PMG your an uber pker!!!11one!1

yes unfortunately players find every excuse to flame you but thats the wild for you! if you work hard to get an advange over others they will flame you..

Honour? what honour! its the wild

.. if you kill that opponent they will call you a noob or make stupid excuses like "lag" instead of saying gf or nice work!.. they should learn to be a little more respectfull before they step into the wild again :wall:

now playing on l0wer cla55 =D (yes i like that name too)

Im done argueing with you, the fact is some people ARE noobs, and you are one of them.

Enough said on this subject im not argueing with some low lvl noob anymore, when your higher lvl and no clan will take you couse you pk like a bottom feeder maybe you will realise what im talking about, but i doubt it.

Lol thet has to be the most hilarious comment ive read so far :lol:

Im a noob and i pk like a bottom feeder...if you say so :roll:

(I find it so funny that you have no reasoning behind calling me a noob other than me having a different opinion than yours)

Yes i finnaly realise what your talking about:

-Im a low lvl noob because i pk differently than you

-people who think differently than you are all noobs

-If you dont spend years training somthing you dont have a right to use it

-your done arguing with me because im a 'low lvl noob' who 'pks like a bottom feeder', but you say that because i DONT DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU TELL ME TO DO, BECAUSE HEAVEN FORBID YOU BE WRONG!

do i get it now!?

I-AM-A-REAL-PLAYER-KILLER!

after reading that comment i suppose i have a reason to say one last thing to you before you go-Grow up

Nice talking with you, sir

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

(I find it so funny that you have no reasoning behind calling me a noob other than me having a different opinion than yours)

-If you dont spend years training omthing you dont have a right to use it

-your done arguing with me because im a 'low lvl noob' who 'pks like a bottom feeder', but you say that because i DONT DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU TELL ME TO DO, BECAUSE HEAVEN FORBID YOU BE WRONG!

do i get it now!?

after reading that comment i suppose i have a reason to say one last thing to you before you go-Grow up

Your a noob, shut up.

Prayer is for noobs regardless, thinking different does make you a noob.

You trained prayer for years to get 43? funny... took me a day.

do i get it now!?

Your a noob, shut up.

No training my prayer dint take years-you missed my point!

you think that thinking different makes me a noob-i feel so sorry for you...

poor poor soul...

And you proved my point above-but i want restate that opinion again...

Im not going to shut up because some guy thinks im an idiot, nice try though, aru :)

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

do i get it now!?

Your a noob, shut up.

poor poor soul...

Im not going to shut up because some guy thinks im an idiot, nice try though, aru :)

A few words to 123: You got owned.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

do i get it now!?

Your a noob, shut up.

poor poor soul...

Actually i didnt, him not agreeing doesnt make him a noob, him being a lvl 90 with no pk experience with garbage stats for pking, who has no idea about pking talking to a lvl 121 who pks every day about pking and trying to sound like he knows more makes him the noob.

I AM A PKER!

He is a skiller with terrible stats whos only experience in the wilderness would have been getting owned due to his terrible stats in everything important..

How unbiased can your oppinion be if every time you step in the wild a real pker walks up and ko's you, he has 70 hp or so, under 70 range under 70 mage and no combat stat over 74 and he is 90 combat.

A pker at 90 combat can be 99 str, 99 mage, 99 range at less then 90 combat, or even impure can still be something like 70 90 50.

Who knows more about carpentry? the carpenter or the guy who works as a internet tech support officer that built a cabinet or two in his time?.

do i get it now!?

Your a noob, shut up.

poor poor soul...

Actually i didnt, him not agreeing doesnt make him a noob, him being a lvl 90 with no pk experience with garbage stats for pking, who has no idea about pking talking to a lvl 121 who pks every day about pking and trying to sound like he knows more makes him the noob.

I AM A PKER!

He is a skiller with terrible stats whos only experience in the wilderness would have been getting owned due to his terrible stats in everything important..

How unbiased can your oppinion be if every time you step in the wild a real pker walks up and ko's you, he has 70 hp or so, under 70 range under 70 mage and no combat stat over 74 and he is 90 combat.

A pker at 90 combat can be 99 str, 99 mage, 99 range at less then 90 combat, or even impure can still be something like 70 90 50.

Who knows more about carpentry? the carpenter or the guy who works as a internet tech support officer that built a cabinet or two in his time?.

I didnt say i knew more than you-but i do pk-i could care less about my stats-i could care less if you were zezima yourself, I'm a pker, your a pker-and we both have seprate opinions on the subject of pking...i dont ge owned because of my stats-you saying different because your a lvl 121 dosnt make you all knowing...

try coming up with a better reply than 'your stats suck' for once

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

do i get it now!?

Your a noob, shut up.

poor poor soul...

I AM A PKER!

I didnt say i knew more than you-but i do pk-i could care less about my stats-i could care less if you were zezima yourself, I'm a pker, your a pker-and we both have seprate opinions on the subject of pking...i dont ge owned because of my stats-you saying different because your a lvl 121 dosnt make you all knowing...

I dont need one, your argueing about pking when your stats show that your not a pker.

And if you dont get owned then your pking on empty worlds, i rarely see a 90+ player that isnt a rune pure with 90-99 str anymore.

I got a few pures myself and i'm not afraid to say that as soon as you step in the wilderness, you just change..

On my pures I hate people that randomly attack me without asking but what I don't see is that I do this myself. And I also tend to say Def noob if I can't hit on tankers :-# But people call my range/2h noob or str noob too..

Good rant otherwise. :)

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

[hide=quote chain]

do i get it now!?

Your a noob, shut up.

poor poor soul...

I AM A PKER!

I dont need one, your argueing about pking when your stats show that your not a pker.

And if you dont get owned then your pking on empty worlds, i rarely see a 90+ player that isnt a rune pure with 90-99 str anymore.

[/hide]

My stats show im blah blah blah-again i state, im a pker, i pk-you dont like it-i could care less, aru

you dont need a reply with out baseing it on stats because im not a pker, but since i am a pker it kind of disolves your whole argument dosn't it?

him not agreeing doesnt make him a noob

But you said before...

thinking different does make you a noob

Your contradicting yourself, aru

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

[hide=quote chain]

do i get it now!?

Your a noob, shut up.

poor poor soul...

I AM A PKER!

[/hide]

My stats show im blah blah blah-again i state, im a pker, i pk-you dont like it-i could care less, aru

you dont need a reply with out baseing it on stats because im not a pker, but since i am a pker it kind of disolves your whole argument dosn't it?

But you said before...

Try to post things in context.

Your an idiot im going to ignore all your posts from now on, you CANT be a player killer, who can you kill? lvl 80 impures who dont take any food?.

Its stupid to even suggest your a pker, how do you get kills? hit repeated 11's till they die whilst they forget to eat?

[hide=quote chain]

do i get it now!?

Your a noob, shut up.

poor poor soul...

I AM A PKER!

[/hide]

But you said before...

Try to post things in context.

Your an idiot im going to ignore all your posts from now on, you CANT be a player killer, who can you kill? lvl 80 impures who dont take any food?.

Its stupid to even suggest your a pker, how do you get kills? hit repeated 11's till they die whilst they forget to eat?

(It was in context)

I love how you keep going back to the stats, im a pker (maybe i should put it in my sig so i can stop sounding like a broken record)

Your going to ignore my post from now on-thats fine, just keep your promise this time-im trying to state my opinion, and getting quite anoyed by you coming here to flame me on a bases of stats...

again, nice talking to you sir :)

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~