Pures and Honour in the Wild~190+opinions why not add yours?

hbk_hossack

[hide]

Prayer Noob, to those who had buried hundreds of bones to get that coveted Protect from Melee Prayer who deserve to be able to use it

And finally Smite Noob, one i didn't actually see, but one someone on tip.it chat mentioned, when the people with Smite Prayer have worked EXTREMELY hard to get up to that prayer level that high.

Lol?

Please tell me you're joking when you say people work hard for protect melee and smite.

Using a guilded altar (doesn't even have to be your own), it doesn't even take 200 d bones to get protect melee from level 1 prayer. Less than an hour's work. Smite, maybe two.

Maybe it's just me, but walking back and forth from the yanille bank for an hour doesn't count as hard work...

And don't even mention the cost, a couple more hours killing green dragons and you could get those bones for yourself.

Seriously...these topics are ridiculously common. -.-

Whether it took them a couple days or just a few hours o get there lvl up isnt the point, the point is that that person is being called a noob for trainin a skill that was made to be used...

EXACTLY

They are not being called a noob for training it, they are being called a noob for using it in a 1 on 1 pvp situation where it benifits nobody.

Lets all just go an pray and tele and eat every time we get hit, and see how terrible this game becomes..

The honour code is the only thing that keeps the wilderness going..

Without it all you will be left with will be rc pker, green dragon pkers, and lure teams.

Then lets see what you people preffer, an honour code with pkers that respect each other and hunt each other and NH, or a scum filled wilderness only inhabited by the lowlifes that only hunt skillers.

Becouse thats what will happen without the honour code.

Hmm so what your saying is Defence doesn't benefit anybody? And that protecting yourself and making sure you don't die is ruining the game? Or do you mean you'd rather just fight idiots who prefer to not eat, tele protect themselves or TRY in anyway to win? The Honour systme is just something Pures try to use to make there lives easier. And you think people who eat, have defence or use prayer as, in your words "lowlifes that only hunt skillers". Yeah, definitely, THOSE are the lowlifes, no the complaining idiot pures :-s

[/hide]

I just cant see how its wrong to use prayer, eating, or teleporting in the wild WHEN THATS ONE OF THE REASONS ITS THERE-everything else in the honour code i agree with, but that part makes no sense-i would rather have a wilderness were people try to do whatever they can levelwise to win then have people calling eachother noobs for useing the skills they've trained!

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]
Prayer Noob, to those who had buried hundreds of bones to get that coveted Protect from Melee Prayer who deserve to be able to use it

And finally Smite Noob, one i didn't actually see, but one someone on tip.it chat mentioned, when the people with Smite Prayer have worked EXTREMELY hard to get up to that prayer level that high.

Lol?

Please tell me you're joking when you say people work hard for protect melee and smite.

Using a guilded altar (doesn't even have to be your own), it doesn't even take 200 d bones to get protect melee from level 1 prayer. Less than an hour's work. Smite, maybe two.

Maybe it's just me, but walking back and forth from the yanille bank for an hour doesn't count as hard work...

And don't even mention the cost, a couple more hours killing green dragons and you could get those bones for yourself.

Whether it took them a couple days or just a few hours o get there lvl up isnt the point, the point is that that person is being called a noob for trainin a skill that was made to be used...

EXACTLY

They are not being called a noob for training it, they are being called a noob for using it in a 1 on 1 pvp situation where it benifits nobody.

Lets all just go an pray and tele and eat every time we get hit, and see how terrible this game becomes..

Without it all you will be left with will be rc pker, green dragon pkers, and lure teams.

Then lets see what you people preffer, an honour code with pkers that respect each other and hunt each other and NH, or a scum filled wilderness only inhabited by the lowlifes that only hunt skillers.

Hmm so what your saying is Defence doesn't benefit anybody? And that protecting yourself and making sure you don't die is ruining the game? Or do you mean you'd rather just fight idiots who prefer to not eat, tele protect themselves or TRY in anyway to win? The Honour systme is just something Pures try to use to make there lives easier. And you think people who eat, have defence or use prayer as, in your words "lowlifes that only hunt skillers". Yeah, definitely, THOSE are the lowlifes, no the complaining idiot pures :-s

[/hide]

I just cant see how its wrong to use prayer, eating, or teleporting in the wild WHEN THATS ONE OF THE REASONS ITS THERE-everything else in the honour code i agree with, but that part makes no sense-i would rather have a wilderness were people try to do whatever they can levelwise to win then have people calling eachother noobs for useing the skills they've trained!

that's what i mean, some of this whole "honour code" is ridiculous, although the selling stuff back, teleporting and farcasting i can understand.

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

[hide]

Lol?

EXACTLY

[/hide]

that's what i mean, some of this whole "honour code" is ridiculous, although the selling stuff back, teleporting and farcasting i can understand.

I knew this arguement would come up...it's been around since RS2 started.

The reason we don't like people that teleport and prot pray is because it ruins EVERYBODY's fun. If you don't believe that sentence, spend one day, just one, in a major f2p pk world, where you'll see all those problems in greater porportions than in members. It destroys the main point of pking - fun.

Plus, protect prayers don't help you in pking much, and using them is iidiotic, honestly. I don't see how putting your prayer on, and forcing the other person to pray back, gives you any sort of advantage. How? All you've done is about eliminate your chances of killing the other guy, and the same goes for him. If you're pking, that means you want to kill other players, so while protect prayers may increase your survivability, it also increases everybody elses, and you're just wasting time and pots.

...how its wrong to use prayer, eating, or teleporting...

It's funny how when a non-pker hears the word "safer", they think "food".

I challenge you to find one lonely, solitary pkers that has something against food. Cant do it, can you?

Safing and eating are two entirely different things.

nope..people that call me "double safer" and "smite noob"..pretty sad comparing that i own them

but its only because they are weak and are trying to act "tough" against you. :shock:

That just happened to me when someone ran from the fight and told me "i don't know how to eat and i hit low" even though i was hitting much higher than he was :-s

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

Praying and teleporting isnt doing ANYTHING to win, its done to avoid not losing.

Winning and not losing are NOT the same thing.

When you pray, the other guy prays, and nobody wins, no one can get a kill with a max hit of 10.

The same with teleporting, it does NOT help you win, as a matter of fact you lose room you could have used for food by taking tele runes and thus you have increased your chance of losing the fight.

nope..people that call me "double safer" and "smite noob"..pretty sad comparing that i own them

but its only because they are weak and are trying to act "tough" against you. :shock:

That just happened to me when someone ran from the fight and told me "i don't know how to eat and i hit low" even though i was hitting much higher than he was :-s

I don't doubt him. The bottom of the strength scores is 65 str, so he was probably right. You may have been hitting more often, because I'm guessing he's a pure, but he was most likely correct.

And about safing;

Well a lot of pkers don't seem to understand that then Huta

Actually, most non-pkers don't understand that.

I don't have the time to go into the entire safe/nonsafer in detail, but most non-pkers do it, either out of ignorance of simply not caring. Odds are, if somebody tells you you're doing it, you probably are.

Praying and teleporting isnt doing ANYTHING to win, its done to avoid not losing.

When you pray, the other guy prays, and nobody wins, no one can get a kill with a max hit of 10.

The same with teleporting, it does NOT help you win, as a matter of fact you lose room you could have used for food by taking tele runes and thus you have increased your chance of losing the fight.

But if your not suppose to pk with junk (which dosn't make much-strike that- any sense) then i would think it would be best to have a back up plan like teleporting so you dont lose all the good stuff your bringing to fight with, it almost seems like your overall point of pking is to make sure that if the other person kills you they get a huge reward-i dont know about the rest of you, but when i pk i go out to try to win, not supply the opponent with a bunch of good stuff if i lose.when pking i would think you (and your team if you have one) would come befor the person your fighting...

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

But if your not suppose to pk with junk then i would think it would be best to have a back up plan like teleporting so you dont lose all the good stuff your bringing to fight with, it almost seems like your overall point of pking is to make sure that if the other person kills you they get a huge reward-i dont know about the rest of you, but when i pk i go out to try to win, not supply the opponent with a bunch of good stuff if i lose.when pking i would think you (and your team if you have one) would come befor the person your fighting...

No becouse if your smart, you will be fighting other honourable pkers who will also not be wearing junk, and if you have teleports they will have more food then you, thus ensuring you lose.

90% of my pks are via ko's, 90% of my deaths are also via ko's.

Teleport wont stop you getting koed, and if it does then you need to start wearing skirts becouse you pk like a girl.

Safing is also lame, i hate people who are full hp get hit a 15 and eat a shark :?

But if your not suppose to pk with junk then i would think it would be best to have a back up plan like teleporting so you dont lose all the good stuff your bringing to fight with, it almost seems like your overall point of pking is to make sure that if the other person kills you they get a huge reward-i dont know about the rest of you, but when i pk i go out to try to win, not supply the opponent with a bunch of good stuff if i lose.when pking i would think you (and your team if you have one) would come befor the person your fighting...

No becouse if your smart, you will be fighting other honourable pkers who will also not be wearing junk, and if you have teleports they will have more food then you, thus ensuring you lose.

Teleport wont stop you getting koed, and if it does then you need to start wearing skirts becouse you pk like a girl.

Safing is also lame, i hate people who are full hp get hit a 15 and eat a shark :?

and now we,ve resorted to name calling have we?...if 90% of the kills are Ko'd then theres no reason to bring food, if teleporting wont save you from getting koed then neither will food...

And to the part about fighting other honourable players...althogh i hate to say it, Honour died out along time ago... <.<

PS: i do see the lack of sense in eating a shark for somthing as low as a 15-waist of food

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

huh??

summary?

oh, and if someone calls you a noob, pick out the stupidest thing you can that they are doing/wearing and call them a noob for it. I rarely will wear a cape in the wild because people call me a def noob, so when they call me the def noob i will counter with a witty "cape noob". they usually just give me a "?" and shut up :P

=D> =D> =D> =D> :thumbsup: YOU ARE MY GOD.

You made me happy.

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

huh??

summary?

oh, and if someone calls you a noob, pick out the stupidest thing you can that they are doing/wearing and call them a noob for it. I rarely will wear a cape in the wild because people call me a def noob, so when they call me the def noob i will counter with a witty "cape noob". they usually just give me a "?" and shut up :P

=D> =D> =D> =D> :thumbsup: YOU ARE MY GOD.

You made me happy.

Z0MG!!!! J00 $+00P!D CAP3 N00|3!!!

NH OWNS!!!

Because you sure don't.

bravo, your just full of remarks arn't you... =D>

I was being sarcastic if you couldn't pick up on that...

STOP THE VIOLENCE!!

naw seriously, pointy words are nawt cool.

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

and now we,ve resorted to name calling have we?...if 90% of the kills are Ko'd then theres no reason to bring food, if teleporting wont save you from getting koed then neither will food...

And to the part about fighting other honourable players...althogh i hate to say it, Honour died out along time ago... <.<

PS: i do see the lack of sense in eating a shark for somthing as low as a 15-waist of food

The reason teleporting wont stop you getting koed is becouse most people dont teleport untill they are low on food, a ko can happen when you have an entire invent of food.

The reason i said that if a teleport stopped you getting koed then you are a girl is becouse for a teleport to save you from being koed that means instead of having your curser on food or pots or an alternate attack style, you had to have had your cursor over the teleport button the entire time.

LEARN TO PK BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT PKING.

Sick of every one saying utter garbage like "honour is dead". havnt myself and hutta already said we pk with honour and that we fight other honour pkers often?, you better go to the main dm spots and let the hundreds of people that gather there know that honour is dead, couse no one informed them.

NH OWNS!!!

Because you sure don't.

bravo, your just full of remarks arn't you... =D>

I was being sarcastic if you couldn't pick up on that...

Hey, I beat his comment by 2 words and 200% wit.