Pures and Honour in the Wild~190+opinions why not add yours?

hbk_hossack

Farcasting - It's just annoying they freeze you you can't get to them. Thats why no-one likes them.

Prayer - It's annoying 43 prayer doesn't take long it takes one hour tops.

Farcasting is fun, makes all the honour nerds use their oh so frowned upon prayer before you use it.. farcasting owns

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't associate the pures who join clans, and the pures who stay solo. You'll look like an idiot if you think they act the same. ^^

Anyways, pures at edgeville level 1 flame because they feel better, or are arrogant, or in odd cases its their technique. There are respectful pkers, and I come across respectful pkers everyday, so the population is growing. ^_^

Pures who join clans are opened to a new world of pking, and after a few pk trip are quite different in their attitude.

Same old same old, there will be flame in here, same old debates and arguments. -.-

EDIT: Why would I like defence nubs? I can't hit them with my 40 attack when meleeing, however when I'm ranging...

Also make sure they aren't playing around. >.>

Well Said, great to see that some pures are on tip.it as well.

First of all, I'm sick of people stereotyping against pures. We don't whine, cry, and do as you said. As mage said, pure clans are an entirely different aspect.

Brandonssx, 1338+Skill Total

Don't associate the pures who join clans, and the pures who stay solo. You'll look like an idiot if you think they act the same. ^^

Anyways, pures at edgeville level 1 flame because they feel better, or are arrogant, or in odd cases its their technique. There are respectful pkers, and I come across respectful pkers everyday, so the population is growing. ^_^

Pures who join clans are opened to a new world of pking, and after a few pk trip are quite different in their attitude.

Same old same old, there will be flame in here, same old debates and arguments. -.-

EDIT: Why would I like defence nubs? I can't hit them with my 40 attack when meleeing, however when I'm ranging...

Also make sure they aren't playing around. >.>

Well Said, great to see that some pures are on tip.it as well.

First of all, I'm sick of people stereotyping against pures. We don't whine, cry, and do as you said. As mage said, pure clans are an entirely different aspect.

Someone like this always posts.

Pures suck. Yes, as a whole. They've given pking as well as almost every aspect related to it a bad name. They twisted pking into something that the average player won't touch.

Yeah, yeah, there's the rare "respectful pure". That's like saying there's the "contientious" lawyer - so rare, you don't even touch on them when describing the group.

Besides, pures suck hard at pking. Their era died a long time ago.

Farcasting - It's just annoying they freeze you you can't get to them. Thats why no-one likes them.

Prayer - It's annoying 43 prayer doesn't take long it takes one hour tops.

Farcasting is fun, makes all the honour nerds use their oh so frowned upon prayer before you use it.. farcasting owns

Hard to see how it owns, when they use prayer. just like you said, and wipe your butt on the ditch. Take an unfair advantage, and code don't apply and we can take one right back. Ain't life grand?

[hide]

I just cant see how its wrong to use prayer, eating, or teleporting in the wild WHEN THATS ONE OF THE REASONS ITS THERE-everything else in the honour code i agree with, but that part makes no sense-i would rather have a wilderness were people try to do whatever they can levelwise to win then have people calling eachother noobs for useing the skills they've trained!

Praying and teleporting isnt doing ANYTHING to win, its done to avoid not losing.

Winning and not losing are NOT the same thing.

When you pray, the other guy prays, and nobody wins, no one can get a kill with a max hit of 10.

The same with teleporting, it does NOT help you win, as a matter of fact you lose room you could have used for food by taking tele runes and thus you have increased your chance of losing the fight.

But if your not suppose to pk with junk then i would think it would be best to have a back up plan like teleporting so you dont lose all the good stuff your bringing to fight with, it almost seems like your overall point of pking is to make sure that if the other person kills you they get a huge reward-i dont know about the rest of you, but when i pk i go out to try to win, not supply the opponent with a bunch of good stuff if i lose.when pking i would think you (and your team if you have one) would come befor the person your fighting...

No becouse if your smart, you will be fighting other honourable pkers who will also not be wearing junk, and if you have teleports they will have more food then you, thus ensuring you lose.

90% of my pks are via ko's, 90% of my deaths are also via ko's.

Teleport wont stop you getting koed, and if it does then you need to start wearing skirts becouse you pk like a girl.

Safing is also lame, i hate people who are full hp get hit a 15 and eat a shark :?

and now we,ve resorted to name calling have we?...if 90% of the kills are Ko'd then theres no reason to bring food, if teleporting wont save you from getting koed then neither will food...

And to the part about fighting other honourable players...althogh i hate to say it, Honour died out along time ago... <.<

PS: i do see the lack of sense in eating a shark for somthing as low as a 15-waist of food

The reason teleporting wont stop you getting koed is becouse most people dont teleport untill they are low on food, a ko can happen when you have an entire invent of food.

The reason i said that if a teleport stopped you getting koed then you are a girl is becouse for a teleport to save you from being koed that means instead of having your curser on food or pots or an alternate attack style, you had to have had your cursor over the teleport button the entire time.

LEARN TO PK BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT PKING.

Sick of every one saying utter garbage like "honour is dead". havnt myself and hutta already said we pk with honour and that we fight other honour pkers often?, you better go to the main dm spots and let the hundreds of people that gather there know that honour is dead, couse no one informed them.

[/hide]

Or it could mean that were able to relise that we got ourseves into a fight we cant win and were able to swich to the magic menu fast enough (not in DMs obviously, if your in one of them by no means tele-tele+DM=Lying! :evil: ).

"LEARN TO PK BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT PKING", i hope you relise that just because someone dosn't follow the 'honour code of pking' that they dont know how to pk... :roll:

And let me make it clear that the only reason i fight without the 'honour' code is because the majority of the people i face don't, and im not about to put a handicap on myself for the sake of this 'Honour' code that-I'm sorry but-Is dead!

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Or it could mean that were able to relise that we got ourseves into a fight we cant win and were able to swich to the magic menu fast enough (not in DMs obviously, if your in one of them by no means tele-tele+DM=Lying! :evil: ).

"LEARN TO PK BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT PKING", i hope you relise that just because someone dosn't follow the 'honour code of pking' that they dont know how to pk... :roll:

And let me make it clear that the only reason i fight without the 'honour' code is because the majority of the people i face don't, and im not about to put a handicap on myself for the sake of this 'Honour' code that-I'm sorry but-Is dead!

Believe me, you dont know how to pk, if you did your melee stats wouldnt be lvl, your prayer wouldnt be so high and your magic and ranged would be a lot higher.

If you so much as step into members wild with your stats your going to get 2 or 3 hit.

As for f2p wild, you will last longer but sooner or later if you dont tele some one will r2h ko you, i can see now why you hate honour, honour pkers actually have pk based chars so if you actually fight one your going to lose.

I know your going to say that im wrong and that your a great pker so i invite you to fight my lvl 96 p 0 0 0 o p on f2p or p2p.

Believe me, you dont know how to pk, if you did your melee stats wouldnt be lvl, your prayer wouldnt be so high and your magic and ranged would be a lot higher.

If you so much as step into members wild with your stats your going to get 2 or 3 hit.

As for f2p wild, you will last longer but sooner or later if you dont tele some one will r2h ko you, i can see now why you hate honour, honour pkers actually have pk based chars so if you actually fight one your going to lose.

I know your going to say that im wrong and that your a great pker so i invite you to fight my lvl 96 p 0 0 0 o p on f2p or p2p.

this is exactly what i was hoping you were not thinkin-my stats are not to 'your' standers therefore i 'cant' pk-if you say so... :roll:

and no i dont think im a 'great' pker and, hey you might be better at it then i am-but was that i can beat you the point of my post?

It wasn't last time i checked...

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

this is exactly what i was hoping you were not thinkin-my stats are not to 'your' standers therefore i 'cant' pk-if you say so... :roll:

and no i dont think im a 'great' pker and, hey you might be better at it then i am-but was that i can beat you the point of my post?

Im saying that your not a pker and your comments on pking are thus flawed, if your not a pker how can you comment on an honour system made by pkers?, thats like a mechanic commenting on a civil engineers plans, he has no idea what he is talking about.

Leave pking to pkers, if you want to be one of those weekender type run in and attack some one teleport when you start to lose amateurs, then dont comment on pking.

The honour system is fine to the only people that it is designed to be used by, hardcore pkers.

[hide]

Im saying that your not a pker and your comments on pking are thus flawed, if your not a pker how can you comment on an honour system made by pkers?, thats like a mechanic commenting on a civil engineers plans, he has no idea what he is talking about.

Leave pking to pkers, if you want to be one of those weekender type run in and attack some one teleport when you start to lose amateurs, then dont comment on pking.

The honour system is fine to the only people that it is designed to be used by, hardcore pkers.

[/hide]

Listen, i have nohing against you personaly but for the last time-i am a pker-just because i dont live up o you 'standards' dosn't mean im not a pker! i apologize if i seem repetative-but i will continue to defind my status as a pker...

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

[hide]

[/hide]

Listen, i have nohing against you personaly but for the last time-i am a pker-just because i dont live up o you 'standards' dosn't mean im not a pker! i apologize if i seem repetative-but i will continue to defind my status as a pker...

And how do you get pks? with your 60 range and mage or your 74 str?.

Any real pker your lvl will tear you up, so clearly you dont pk that often.

Walking out and attacking some one then teleporting isnt pking..

pking is Player killing Your stats are too weak to kill anyone outside of lag or it being a dm..

And if you dm some one, thats a form of honour..

No honour pkers run from dms.

My meanings about pures and what they say.

Defence noob: get attack up if you keep hitting 0s :S

Prayer Noob: You got the lvl so why not use it? it's just a game :S

Ancient Magic Noob: If others unlocked ancients via a quest you can't complete don't complain on them :S

Farcaster Noob: Bring a bow and arrows/ mage runes and the problem is solved.

Safe: w00t, you just got k0ed, why? because you don't safe, if you don't safe you get owned by specs of a "safer"

And finally Smite Noob: just because you don't want whips, other people may want to pk whips.

And why they do it? Because they can't k0 you if you don't do these things. I don't care what they think, I mean, a single guy with a nice def lvl comes past and they can't k0 him so they start: tagging, pjing, calling him safer, farcaster and whatever.

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

My meanings about pures and what they say.

Defence noob: get attack up if you keep hitting 0s :S

Prayer Noob: You got the lvl so why not use it? it's just a game :S

Ancient Magic Noob: If others unlocked ancients via a quest you can't complete don't complain on them :S

Farcaster Noob: Bring a bow and arrows/ mage runes and the problem is solved.

Safe: w00t, you just got k0ed, why? because you don't safe, if you don't safe you get owned by specs of a "safer"

And finally Smite Noob: just because you don't want whips, other people may want to pk whips.

And why they do it? Because they can't k0 you if you don't do these things. I don't care what they think, I mean, a single guy with a nice def lvl comes past and they can't k0 him so they start: tagging, pjing, calling him safer, farcaster and whatever.

I totally agree

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

[hide]

[hide]

[/hide]

pking is Player killing Your stats are too weak to kill anyone outside of lag or it being a dm..

[/hide]

Your starting to sound like a broken record, of course so am i, i suppose... ::'

I'm a pker-im not the best, but im good enough to get kills and i get along fine with my skills...

edit: and its 63 mage mind you :)

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

[hide]
[hide]

[/hide]

[/hide]

Your starting to sound like a broken record, of course so a i, i suppose... ::'

I'm a pker-im not the best, but im good enough to get kills and i get along fine with my skills...

Okay guys cool your jets, let's not make this into a fight like it has been for the past 4 and a half pages.....

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

[hide]
[hide]

[/hide]

[/hide]

Okay guys cool your jets, let's not make this into a fight like it has been for the past 4 and a half pages.....

My apologies, i ws just stating my oppinions-ill drop it befor it gets anymore out of hand... :-#

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

[hide]
[hide]

[/hide]

[/hide]

My apologies, i ws just stating my oppinions-ill drop it befor it gets anymore out of hand... :-#

Nah, keep fighting it was entertaining :D

=) the best part about their honour sysem" is that after you have pj , "farcast" , smited and or prot prayer and killed them the first time while they are still frothing at the mouth and all worked up ready to cal you alsorts of silly names you can quite often either a kill them again, or be hammer them till your out of food and port and let your friend kill them as they have alreasy taken a beating =) twice the loot + entertainment.

i know this isnt a FPS but if i freeze you can i still yell "Boom headshot" ?

=) the best part about their honour sysem" is that after you have pj , "farcast" , smited and or prot prayer and killed them the first time while they are still frothing at the mouth and all worked up ready to cal you alsorts of silly names you can quite often either a kill them again, or be hammer them till your out of food and port and let your friend kill them as they have alreasy taken a beating =) twice the loot + entertainment.
that made sense....

i think of pking in those pking worlds like two countries fighting each others with nukes -.- .

lemme explain.

i go in the wildy quietly killing green dragons then these two guys go up to me then run away. "uhm.... ok... then..." *they look me up on highscores* they find out i dont have like 50 defence and 99 strength or something crazy like that. one guy telly blokes me and then the other one goes and does his ancienting. what am i doing?... just sitting there like an idiot accepting this brutal "punishment". then after i run out of sharks im thinking to myself what the hell do i do???..... i dont have any ranged armor on me at all and if i did i'd hit like 9's at best while he's doing 30's.... dead.

heres another example

ooooooooo i got a clue scroll from hellhound! *50 degrees north and 20 degrees east* (lets just say thats in the wildy cause i have no clue where that is) well time to go to wildy! go through the ardy telly place and i see some guy there (level 30 im level 96 so no problem) now time to go in the wilderness and kill this zamy mage... pull the lever and poof level 48 wildy. *looks around sees no one* then little do i know the level 30 just told his friend some one in granite plate and dragon skim is coming. go get him. guy from other side of the lava walls is a mage snares me and then i think oh.. what's that guy guna do? he's got modern spells pffft.. good thing for mage prayer and prayer pots. here comes mr level 100 in fighter torso helm of neizenot rune defender and wip along with rune legs. 4 dds specials later and im in fally minus not only my chart sextant and watch i have no more armor AND clue scroll. so what does that leave me with? they got hurt by maybe if i was lucky an 18 and they hit multiple 30's -.-

of course i'm not prepared but come on tell me you've never been royally skrewed by those people. most of us have who's ever gone to wildy. theres people who have 1 defence (10 is probably keeping them from looking like a pure)those people have 99 strength 70 attack 1 defence and then before i can even get to think about a counter attack you're going to be kissing your wip good bye. "good night" he says. what am i supposed to do? i literally just got owned by some one who cant be stopped by nearly any one if they even forget ONE snare.

* well yanxrul train your defence-strength-attack-* uhmmm... thats not going to help. so i do agree that yes there are dishonerable people out there and theres going to be a mage ranged and meele pure so your going to get and arrow up your butt in 3 different ways. sorry for ruining for everybody who thinks wildy is awsome but thats what every one (except 3 people *theyre pures go figure -.-*) on my friends list thinks.

wildy used to be a good idea untill people with a dagger got outmatched with a gun. <.<

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

what am i supposed to do? i literally just got owned by some one who cant be stopped by nearly any one if they even forget ONE snare.

Sir, pures can be stopped. Ancients + Ahrims Rune pure + Piety.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

what am i supposed to do? i literally just got owned by some one who cant be stopped by nearly any one if they even forget ONE snare.

Sir, pures can be stopped. Ancients + Ahrims Rune pure + Piety.

Rune pures can't use piety. 65 def req.

I knew there was a flaw in my logic! #-o Thanks for the correction.

Ahrims + Ancients | Barrow Pures +Piety.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

i think of pking in those pking worlds like two countries fighting each others with nukes -.- .

lemme explain.

i go in the wildy quietly killing green dragons then these two guys go up to me then run away. "uhm.... ok... then..." *they look me up on highscores* they find out i dont have like 50 defence and 99 strength or something crazy like that. one guy telly blokes me and then the other one goes and does his ancienting. what am i doing?... just sitting there like an idiot accepting this brutal "punishment". then after i run out of sharks im thinking to myself what the hell do i do???..... i dont have any ranged armor on me at all and if i did i'd hit like 9's at best while he's doing 30's.... dead.

heres another example

ooooooooo i got a clue scroll from hellhound! *50 degrees north and 20 degrees east* (lets just say thats in the wildy cause i have no clue where that is) well time to go to wildy! go through the ardy telly place and i see some guy there (level 30 im level 96 so no problem) now time to go in the wilderness and kill this zamy mage... pull the lever and poof level 48 wildy. *looks around sees no one* then little do i know the level 30 just told his friend some one in granite plate and dragon skim is coming. go get him. guy from other side of the lava walls is a mage snares me and then i think oh.. what's that guy guna do? he's got modern spells pffft.. good thing for mage prayer and prayer pots. here comes mr level 100 in fighter torso helm of neizenot rune defender and wip along with rune legs. 4 dds specials later and im in fally minus not only my chart sextant and watch i have no more armor AND clue scroll. so what does that leave me with? they got hurt by maybe if i was lucky an 18 and they hit multiple 30's -.-

of course i'm not prepared but come on tell me you've never been royally skrewed by those people. most of us have who's ever gone to wildy. theres people who have 1 defence (10 is probably keeping them from looking like a pure)those people have 99 strength 70 attack 1 defence and then before i can even get to think about a counter attack you're going to be kissing your wip good bye. "good night" he says. what am i supposed to do? i literally just got owned by some one who cant be stopped by nearly any one if they even forget ONE snare.

* well yanxrul train your defence-strength-attack-* uhmmm... thats not going to help. so i do agree that yes there are dishonerable people out there and theres going to be a mage ranged and meele pure so your going to get and arrow up your butt in 3 different ways. sorry for ruining for everybody who thinks wildy is awsome but thats what every one (except 3 people *theyre pures go figure -.-*) on my friends list thinks.

wildy used to be a good idea untill people with a dagger got outmatched with a gun. <.<

i cant count how many times this has happend to me, youd think somewere in here honour code there would be somthing about leaving skillers and treasure trialers alone...

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

lemme explain.

heres another example

i cant count how many times this has happend to me, youd think somewere in here honour code there would be somthing about leaving skillers and treasure trialers alone...

Most people you meet at greens or doing a clue scroll are NH, i dont pk skillers.

lemme explain.

heres another example

Most people you meet at greens or doing a clue scroll are NH, i dont pk skillers.

1)I apologies, i wasn't implying that you personaly killed skillers, i was pretty sure you didn't

2)how would you no most pkers that will go after people killing green dragons, or doing clue scrolls arn't pkers that follow the hounor code-theres no part in it that states against it, just stuff about bringing 200k+

in items and no prayer...i see somthing very strange with this 'hounor' code <.<

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~