My rants about BlogScape and 'BlogScapers'

hellbellz

My second rant is about Skilling pures. Why is there a need to be level 3? Does it make you fit in with other "skillers" or do you want to try to be cool and have a low combat level with a couple 99's. You know what you can do, is you can gain some combat levels. You can achieve Lunar Magicks if you had the combat. Lunar Magicks helps a ton with "skilling" so why not get it? If you love skilling that's awesome, but why would you dislike combat? Is it any different than clicking a willow tree for three months? No. Except for the fact there is a little variety in how you can train it. Also, hitpoint, defense, and prayer levels can get you access to better training grounds for some skills. Herblore for example, gaining all of the necessary items needed to make a potion. Make a damn main character and stick with it.quote]

Although, I agree with most of your comments, and rants, I disagree here.

1. Lower the combat - easier to get the skills up.

2. Lower the combat - Noone bugs you, unless you have something rare on.

3. I don't like the amount of immature people in the Wild / sometimes just combat training.

4. It's nice not being bugged by idiotic noobs that want 'phr33 st00f'

5. You don't get pressured by most high level players about being a low level (Without a reason)

Those ^ Are why I became a skiller. And, also, I find it fun stunning people that look at a level 3, with over 3mil, wizzy g, wizzy t, and full mime, camo, and leder.

Other than all that, I agree.

I agree with Skillers being a waste of time and sticking with one main account.

How is training LESS things a waste of time?

And how do you know that all skillers have a main?

Are you sure they all have a main?

What if, (Like me) you hate combat?

One last thing, Cabbage Boii, I don't want to be a lvl 3 for 'coolness' it's so I can wear something lame, and not get bugged by beggers.

Jesse, you are a very logical person.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I PK because it's the only fun thing I can do in F2P without boring myself.

Zim G0t Sk1l was a skiller account but then I got bored because it was pretty useless.

Meh, guess it's cuz I'm I have a short attention span.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

When I made my skiller, Cb is Lame, I made him because my parents didn't really like the "combat" part of RS. (Don't call me a "mama's boy" or whatever, I don't like combat myself tbh)

Also my membership was ending, and I had so much member stuff, I didn't feel like using Jmclark anymore.

Skillers give more of a challenge to train, especially in F2P. The only disadvantage I'd say is when level 20's come up to you and go "Hey level 3". They were this level at one point, and I bet I have a higher total than 90% of them.

Jmclark911.png

Jmclark911.png

• 2 weeks later...

OK rather than a new topic I am going to add my rant here.

Blogscape Forums

I created a blog, so that I could track my progress in Runescape, and so that my friends could read up on my progress if they wished. It started off well, I thoroughly enjoy my blog, and the support I am getting from my friends is marvelous. I have made many wonderful friends as well through that forum.

Now I get to the Rant. I did not ask for my blog to become popular, but It did. Now its gotten to the point where I cannot go anywhere in Runescape without being mobbed by fellow Blogscapers who I hardly know, demanding and harassing me to add them to my friends list. When I tell them I dont have room they get nasty.

In the past two days I have been bailed up in game by rude individuals and abused because I deleted them off my list. Well that just confirmed my decision to remove them.

My friends list is full, I am forced to make choices and delete people on a regular basis, is that a crime? Its my friends list I can do what I want with it! The people who I delete, I hardly speak to in game, or they only ever message me when they want something. Or I just seriously need to make room and have to make a tough decision. I shouldn't have to explain myself or my reasons anyway.

To those people who have done this to some poor individual, get over it, they don't have to add you if they don't want to, and its their choice to delete you.

I've closed my Blog down.

Thanks to those who ruined it for me.

shey.png

I find that some blogs, there is some spam in the topics. No offense, but for example, Dusty's sorry babe. lol. blog. He had like, two pages of a quote pyramid with no text in it.

lol. Yea my blog is a spamfest, I won't hide that fact :P

oh and my titles hardly ever make sense either..

I agree with all of your rant.

[hide=On the subject of skillers...]The ONLY thing i hate about skillers is the way they kind of "show off" their lack of combat.

It absolutely p's me off whenever i hear the saying "good for combat level" on levels that have nothing to do with combat.

If someone is 99 defence at 45 combat, yeah, that is GREAT for their combat level. But if a level 10 gets 99 herblore look how many people say it is good for their combat, why is it? Since when was combat affected by herblore?

And the skillers that have usernames like "cb ftl" and "skillz ftw", what the hell? If you don't like combat, just don't train it! Why make an account with a username like that just to not train combat on, if you don't like combat just continue playing without training/doing combat! And also if Skills are ftw, then why not train them on your main character where you already have skills? And since when were the combat skills not skills?

A combat level 120 with 1800 total is 50x as much of a skiller as a level 3 with 500 total is in my opinion.

[/hide]

You know what Jesse, this was finally a decent rant on this forum. :thumbsup:

I support you entirely.

And this, well, thats just so damn funny I agree sure as hell :lol:

My second rant is about Skilling pures. Why is there a need to be level 3? Does it make you fit in with other "skillers" or do you want to try to be cool and have a low combat level with a couple 99's. You know what you can do, is you can gain some combat levels.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I disagree with everything except the spam part.

People like to pk, and so make a character with the maximum amount of potential. I myself have one.

Some people hate the idea of killing something, even in a game. I don't see how they affect you, and how it bugs you.

[bleep] you all