Most disgusting/bizzare prank you've had played on you?

Demeige

Just yesterday I was sleeping over my friends house and she put all her cat's nasty saliva-ey chew toys in my converse. So when I put my feet in it was bleh :P :evil:

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

I'll submit this, but if it's removed I won't be suprised or angry.

When I was asleep, my 'friends' waxed the...private hair off me...

Oh and my friend, when drunk admittedly, pooped on his friends sleeping bag, while he was in it, and blamed it on the dog. Priceless.

My dad and one of his friends told they got ice cream. And they didin't. :(

I was around 5 years old and it was hot summerday. I was very disapointed :lol: .

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

A couple of years ago my flatmates moved everything from my room up to the flat in the top of our block(4 floors up) when I was away at uni. All I was left with in the room was the bed - even the mattress was gone, and a desk.

sig2ho7.jpg

"Fighting" with my friend while we were around a girl that was obsessed with him. He put a blood capsule in his mouth and was laying there lifeless with the fake blood coming out of his mouth. We did it twice and she cried both times.

My dad came in when I was sleeping and was all like OMG THEREZ NO SKOOLZ TODAY PMGP MG PMGPM!! So I Was like REALLY? and he was likE APRIL FOOLZ so i was like AHHH I KEEL J00! and then i was in prison typing this up *sarcastic*

alright on friday april fools

i got up was all happy then went to skool didnt eat breakfast and was hungry during 2nd period

my friend chris had a bag box w/e u wanna call it of oreo's so i asked him for 1 and he kept sayin no so i gave him a quarter for 1 and i was so hungry i just threw the whole thing in my mouth and once i chomped i threw it back up omg......it was a oreo with the normal chocolate cookies but noooo no cream filling...... toothpaste and hot sause filling it was horrible i cant even explain the taste......what a waste of a quarter....

rawwwak3.th.png

alright on friday april fools

i got up was all happy then went to skool didnt eat breakfast and was hungry during 2nd period

my friend chris had a bag box w/e u wanna call it of oreo's so i asked him for 1 and he kept sayin no so i gave him a quarter for 1 and i was so hungry i just threw the whole thing in my mouth and once i chomped i threw it back up omg......it was a oreo with the normal chocolate cookies but noooo no cream filling...... toothpaste and hot sause filling it was horrible i cant even explain the taste......what a waste of a quarter....

Ouch...tough break man :( I feel for you.

My dad and one of his friends told they got ice cream. And they didin't. :(

I was around 5 years old and it was hot summerday. I was very disapointed :lol: .

Omg that gotta be the worst so far. :P

Hot summer day, I was comming home from school.

My brother asked if i like some refreshing drinks, I did. He then told me it was in the backyard, so I went into the back yard didn't see anything, turned arround and got a bucket of ice cold water over me.

f2p skilltotal 1050+

Hot summer day, I was comming home from school.

My brother asked if i like some refreshing drinks, I did. He then told me it was in the backyard, so I went into the back yard didn't see anything, turned arround and got a bucket of ice cold water over me.

That must've been mighty good, not disgusting or bizzare. :P

I don't have really special ones, but one time during a school trip everybody did shaving foam, toothpaste and breadcrums in my bed, while I was sleeping, wasn't really nice. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

That must've been mighty good, not disgusting or bizzare.

It was if you know that it was still in the bucket when it hit me.

Also ones my sister let of fireworks inside my room to wake me up. (took me weeks to get the smell out)

f2p skilltotal 1050+

Warning

The following post features stunts

performed either by professionals or

under the supervision of professionals

Accordingly, Stuman1, Tip.it and the Moderators

must insist that no one attempt to

recreate or re-enact any stunt or

activity performed in this post

This post has been rated Pg-13, for crude humor. Viewer discression, is advised.

Well, this is one I've played on a friend, no one dares mess with me :)...

April 17th, 2003...

Atlanta Gerogia...

The Local Super 8 (I was gonna stay at the Hilton, but she wasn't in town :wink: :lol: )...

10:00pm...

It was 4 friends and I, on a school field trip. 5 people to a room. We had goten back from dinner.... I already had it planned. We were dead tired.. I asked if anyone needed to use the restroom, they declined, I went ahead and used it.

12:00am...

It was I and 1 other awake, he soon dozed off.

1:00am...

THE NINJAS ATTACKED!!!... Ok not really....

1:00am... (really this time)

I reached into my backpack, and pulled out the seram wrap. I tip-toed over to the bathroom, and spread it across the bowl(seat up of course).

6:00am...

I'm fast asleep...

I awake to "WHAT THE F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I and 3 others start laughing our a**es off, here bobby is drenched in his own urine..

So great.

This has been a Stuman1 production

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~Stuman1

• 3 years later...