Rappers moving into the Acting World...

KnightLite

A lot of rappers have been starring in movies lately, and I was wonderin if anybody knew some good movies starring a rapper/hip-hop artist.

btw...

I already saw Starsky and Hutch (Snoop Dogg)

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Bar the odd exception, you don't usually get 'good movies with rappers'. Well you do, just that their inclusion ruins that particular scene.

That is just your own view though. I quite enjoyed movies which have had rappers in them. For example 8 mile and Friday and if you include Will Smith to be a rap/hip hop artist then I could go on all day with the great movies he has been in.

sig2ho7.jpg

I've heard a lot of great reviews about a few movies wit 2pac in them (Poetic Justice, Juice, Above the Rim)

I can't get a copy of any of those tho... :cry:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I've heard a lot of great reviews about a few movies wit 2pac in them (Poetic Justice, Juice, Above the Rim)

Can get all 3 of them in Virgin, I did anyway. :D

Soul plane is quite a good film if you like that kind of comedy, that has Snoop Dogg and Method Man in it. How High is also a good comedy with Method Man and Redman. Training Day has Snoop Dogg in it aswell. Ja Rule was in fast and the furious.

Can't think of anymore that haven't already been said at the moment.

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --

Can get all 3 of them in Virgin, I did anyway. :D

Soul plane is quite a good film if you like that kind of comedy, that has Snoop Dogg and Method Man in it. How High is also a good comedy with Method Man and Redman. Training Day has Snoop Dogg in it aswell. Ja Rule was in fast and the furious.

Can't think of anymore that haven't already been said at the moment.

Isn't Dr. Dre in Training Day too?

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

That movie with DMX in it where hes a drug dealer is just wrong in every way possible.

I think it's called never die alone.

DMX is also in Exit Wounds with Steven Segal.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Isn't Dr. Dre in Training Day too?

Yup, he sure is. Training Day is one of my favourite films of all time, i'd highly recommend it.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I recently saw 'Be Cool' at the cinema, it had Andre 3000 from outkast in it. He is really funny, acts like an unsmooth gangster all the time lol.

Btw, i thought that movie was real good, ya'll should watch it.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

Ice-T has been playing in Law & Order SVU for quite a while now, hasn't he?

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

Bar the odd exception, you don't usually get 'good movies with rappers'. Well you do, just that their inclusion ruins that particular scene.

That is just your own view though. I quite enjoyed movies which have had rappers in them. For example 8 mile and Friday and if you include Will Smith to be a rap/hip hop artist then I could go on all day with the great movies he has been in.

Yeah for sure but I wouldn't call Will Smith a rapper, I'd call him an entertainer. Probably the same with Eminem and maybe DMX, but not at the same level as the Fresh Prince.

Will Smith is actually a good actor and isn't one of those "look at me bling i'm better than you" kind of rappers, he's one of the few that I respect for being in the acting scene. LL Cool J isn't bad either, but the likes of 50 cent moving into the acting scene makes me sick to my stomach :(

logo.jpg

Will Smith is actually a good actor and isn't one of those "look at me bling i'm better than you" kind of rappers, he's one of the few that I respect for being in the acting scene. LL Cool J isn't bad either, but the likes of 50 cent moving into the acting scene makes me sick to my stomach :(

Exactly I feel the exact same way. I mean, "Fiddy" isn't even good at rapping.

"She loves me like the fat kid loves cake" - Thanks mate...stick to your day job please?