Vann's Blog - 99 WC. New PC Build!

mfw why aren't you using that noxious staff to monster hunt the [bleep] outta life

Bro. Calm your [bleep]. Been busy irl and at night I just wanna chill. Also I don't have 2 hours to dedicated to a real PvM trip so I gotta do short solo stuff. Plus Mage is pointless at Rax

uhh what I wasn't mad lol

that said, all i heard was excuses. (Plus you can use Nox at really any pvm, nor do you have to spend 2 hours somewhere).

just saying

Gwd is boring and for Nex/Rots/etc people want to do longer trips not for just a few kills

Spring Cleaner GET@!!##!!@#!@!!R$!%!@

iCOUV.jpg

I got it from a random daily key while mining Netflix stones <3

Now to dump money into it and hope i make it back.

• Like 1

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbh even if you make 0 back from it(which at the price of springs, you may not) .... its just so [bleep] convenient to have it. Like, you'll actually get pissed (probably) at the seeing some rune armor drop cuz damnit why didn't it pick it up :s 

Also time to build up your rune ore collection :D Slayer is just insane more money with it.

gz again

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Thanks guys.

I upgraded it to SC 3000 for pocket slot+ improved breakdown chance. I used it without for a while and I was only breaking down 50% of my drops. I only have it set to Rune Armour, Rune C'bow and Rune Bars. Seems like everything else loses money. I wish JaGex would make ammo and weapons separate. Would make spring cleaner ever better.

Hopefully with Invention, springs will be craftable. Would make Spring Cleaner as amazing as it was back in the day.

Also tonight I did a few slayer tasks and am currently working on a dag task at DKs. Did a 50 min trip and got 85 kills: Seers, Archers, and 205 water tallies. I'm really enjoying slayer again.

Decided when I'm not afk skilling I'm just gonna Mage slay/reaper. It's what I enjoy so I'm putting Max cape on the back burner. Eventually I'll max by AFKing skills while watching movies, but when I actually play I'm gonna Slay or Boss. Of course I really need Fremmy Boots 4 for noted dag bones which means I need some levels to finish the diaries. Oh well.

• Like 1

water tallys :thumbsup:

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Gave up on max cape. Been slaying. Working on 102 Slay.

Decided I'm keeping a log of loot from slayer + reaper tasks between levels. Made 33M from 100-101 Slayer. So far I have 2.6M in splits from PvM and around 10M in slayer loot. I am Mage slaying and working on 120 Mage and Slayer.

So current goals:

120 Slayer - long term goal

120 Mage - long term through slay

99 Mining - AFK Seren stones

Elite Diaries - plan on knocking out all diaries I can do this weekend

Quests - will do quests for Diaries ASAP followed by ones for slayer monsters, best in slot items, etc.

Eventually 90 Base - mainly through AFKing different skills while watching Netflix and through dailies.

As I said, my main focus is what I enjoy which is slayer and PvM. Need to make 400M so I can buy t90 Mage and Range then I can start dumpin money into skills (Con and Smith are only buyables left). I need to do PC and Conquest when on spotlight for thalers for Void. I may also play SC and BA when on spotlight for thalers and for bonus xp.

What's bonus Agil xp/hr at BA?

What's best tool to make from SC?

• Like 1

Updated Goals on first page:

120 Slayer

120 Mage

"Final Boss" title

Elite diaries done

Quests Done

90 Base

Fun Day. Unlocked "the Reaper" Title. I have decided I am going to continue to do all reaper tasks (even bad ones) until I get 100 kills of said boss then I will begin skipping the ones I don't want to do.

Progress:

iIZoS.png

First Pet Get@ Was doing a 24 Dag reaper and got this pretty little guy.

iIYSb.jpg

iIZfg.png

Now time to kill some more monsters.... idk if i wanna slay or boss.

Grats on pet!! hah that's a pretty low kc to get one

Pretty lucky Kree Reaper task. In 28 kills I got:

iPMcL.jpg

Plus I unlocked Transfigure which gives me all 3 GWD abilities: iPL6f.jpg

And I got 3 pieces of Armadyl Warpriest. Now I have t75 hybrid boots and chaps and can now get rid of dragonrider!

iPMdr.jpg

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

devotionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn is life

so is sacrifice! Transfigure is utter crap. I've never used it.

Grats on drops on and shield! goddamn i want those gloves :s

soooooooooooooooo

those raids be lookin nice

Pretty fun night last night. Went out and drank with irl friends then got on scape and a group of friends let me join them on a raid. Killed the first boss, was an ezpz kill for dps. Didn't attempt second. Gonna reset and do first boss again today. Probably won't attempt second for a few days until it's figured out.

Also did 6 RoTS kills for a friends reaper. Made 3.4m in the 6 kills which was nice.

Only have 1 Beast Master kill so far. Need to kill Yaka for Reaper title back, but until it's figured out gonna stick to BM. Been struggling to find a team since everyone has been focusing on Yaka. Hopefully I can find one tonight. I really want the t90 Mage tank boots.

Passed 17M Mage and Slay XP. Closing in on 102 in each. Haven't been slaying much. I have been busy irl and when I'm on I've been doing reaper and trying to raid. I decided my next Hydrix I get I'm gonna make Ammy of Souls then my 2nd I'll make Ring of Death. Closing in on Souls. Maybe 5 more days of reaper. Currently have a QBD task which I'm beginning to enjoy.

Gonna turn off group reaper for a bit. Slower points doing solo, but hard to find Nex, Rots, KK and Rago teams with raids out now.

I'll post pics soon.

Closing in on 102 Mage (50k xp) and I get a Ascension task... So I dust off my range gear and go kill them. Glad I did. Just AFK'd Rorarius and I got this:

j7UCr.jpg

Nice to add to my loot tab. Once I hit 102 Slayer (394k xp) I will sell it. Currently its around 45m + 12m in my money pouch from splits. I got a 11.5m Codex split last night at Beastmaster Durzag. To keep up with how much i make between each level, I put all my GP except 1M for instances/supplies into shards/gear/supplies. So all money in my money pouch gets counted for the next level.

Peace.

• Like 1

Hit 102 Mage and sold my loot tab for 53M total. Then made 100 supreme ovls and 150 holy ovls (7m) and bought some tanking gear. Forgot to screeny loot tab. Not quite 102 Slay yet, but I wanted to buy some tank gear to learn new roles. Currently sitting at 77.5m in spirit shards, and 21m cash. I have rage fires, merciless, virt wand, t85 gloves so I can learn tanking (Rago & Durzag/minions). Plan to buy glaivens, t85 range gloves and mh ascension once I have the money, I already have vengeful.

The first drops I want from Durzag are t90 Mage and range tank boots and gloves. That will let me sell t85 and free up some cash.

Also, got 2 chewed bones from Miths earlier today and just used them on the barb pyre and on the 2nd one i got a Dragon Full Helm! My first DFH, it sold for 6.3m

j8dZ7.jpg

• Like 2

Hit 102 Mage and sold my loot tab for 53M total. Then made 100 supreme ovls and 150 holy ovls (7m) and bought some tanking gear. Forgot to screeny loot tab. Not quite 102 Slay yet, but I wanted to buy some tank gear to learn new roles. Currently sitting at 77.5m in spirit shards, and 21m cash. I have rage fires, merciless, virt wand, t85 gloves so I can learn tanking (Rago & Durzag/minions). Plan to buy glaivens, t85 range gloves and mh ascension once I have the money, I already have vengeful.

The first drops I want from Durzag are t90 Mage and range tank boots and gloves. That will let me sell t85 and free up some cash.

Also, got 2 chewed bones from Miths earlier today and just used them on the barb pyre and on the 2nd one i got a Dragon Full Helm! My first DFH, it sold for 6.3m

j8dZ7.jpg

lmfao niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Grats on DFH Vann! Good to see you around again. Hit me up if you wanna PvM sometime.

Definitely Andy!

And Saru, you are a noob

Did my Jad Reaper assignment at Fight Kiln and got the range version of the cape (only need melee now). Also, did A Broken Home and the replay to get Asylum Surgeon's Ring.

jcSji.jpg

• Like 1

Did my Jad Reaper assignment at Fight Kiln and got the range version of the cape (only need melee now). Also, did A Broken Home and the replay to get Asylum Surgeon's Ring.

jcSji.jpg

Holy shit, you actually did it!

That is the best ring in the [bleep]ing game. It makes Araxxor a lot easier. (That, when combined with that one ring that gives you 10% adren back after using an Ultimate.)

Side note: when I say best ring in the game: apparently Ring of Death got some upgrades or some shit, so idk how it compares to the new version. But it was a op beforehand.