Vann's Blog - 99 WC. New PC Build!

Got 95 range. If I try I could get 99 in a day or two slaying.

Got 97-99 FM banked. Like 6.5k mages. I'll get this done one night when I feel like it.

Should have 96 Summon banked in charms... Now time to make money to train it. I currently have like 10M cash. Wondering if camping Prime would be worth it for tallies? Or just tribing the DKs for money+tallies?

So I guess my 3 goals now are 99 range, 96 Summon and 99 FM.

Once those are achieved I will start PvMing to upgrade gear, keep working on ports to get gear and work on 90 Base along with questing and diaries for useful stuff.

Some PvM goals for me are: DIY T85 weapons from lava wyrms and eventually DIY T90s from Arraxor. Probably will take a while, but it'll be fun.

• Like 1

Always tribrid vs camp one dk. You'll just be sitting there waiting anyways if you camp, and all the dagg kings walk ranges were increased a while back. It's not really noticeable when you tribrid, but it definitely is when you're camping one king.

Also ffaafdjhrhdudjeej you should have quit your job so you could do bxp weekend.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So I got some levels. 1 hunter and a couple fishing and divination from spin xp lamps and from dailies. Been working on ports and got my first Death Lotus scroll piece.

Gonna pound out 99 range and fm soon. And gonna knock out the elf quest line so I can afk thieve and mine for 99s. Someone needs to teach me about caches and war bands so I can do those for easy xps. Also hopefully I'll make enough slaying/PvMing getting 95-99 range to buy 96 summon (charms banked).

Also, question. What is the safest way to transfer a name these days? I have one on my alt I want on my main.

You're such an adze.

:twss: :twss:

Ohh. Like Ass. I get it.

Got 96 summoning and 138 cmb yesterday after years of gathering blues(bc everything else is slow). Also 98 FM (99 today?)

I don't take pics. Bc I'm lazy

Adze is now 99 Firemaking... And he doesn't have an inferno adze. Congrats me on 99 #13.. 99 range coming up this week along with grinding out some quests. Saru you working on that list for me of importantish quests to do??

Also my luck is real.... Real bad. In over 100 arma, 100 Kril, 50 Zil and 150+ Graar I've had 3 duo drops.... Bandos shield (alched for 30k), bandos helm (300k?), and arma gloves (900k). I might have broken even on supplies.

My goals going forward:

Elf city

Important quests for useful shit

99 range

70 div (70 base)

80 base

Port armour

Learn war bands for 99 con

Get a few afk 99s

Max cape

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I am doing this quest list because i hate math homework:

*Please note that some of these quests require pre-requisite quests.

*The World Wakes should be your absolute first priority. I actually played it w/ soundtrack and it was pretty great.

Whoops I forgot the Elder Kiln:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Kiln

Do this around the time you do the World Wakes. Kiln takes on average 20-30 minutes per run, and nets you 1m from uncut onyx.

[spoiler=Quest: The World Wakes]

Quest: The World Wakes

Link: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_Wakes

Why do it/Reward:

Access to Guthix's Cave, where you can offer chronicle fragments for Divination experience <- That thing we were talking about
5 new ultimate combat abilities
Balanced Strike (Attack) <- THIS IS A COMPLETELY USELESS ABILITY
Death's Swiftness (Ranged) <- THIS ABILITY IS AMAZING
Sunshine (Magic) <- THIS ABILITY IS AMAZING
Natural Instinct (Defence) <- THIS IS A COMPLETELY USELESS ABILITY
Guthix's Blessing (Constitution) <- THIS ABILITY IS AMAZING
The Sixth-Age circuit, given to players by Juna (THIS IS A RING AND THE BEST IN SLOT UNTIL THE BROKEN HOME REWARD BELOW)
Access to automaton area and automatons as a Slayer assignment (also requiring 67 Slayer). <<- Decent slay task that drops 7m lvl 85 gloves rarely.

[spoiler=Quest: One of a Kind]
Quest: One of a Kind
Why Do it / Reward:
This is actually kind of meh, and may have a lot of pre-requisites. However, it gives you the Dragon Rider Amulet, and access to Celestials. Dragon Rider ammy is a very good all attack style amulet, and has a great mage bonus to Dragon's Breath mage ability.

[spoiler=Quest: Fate of the Gods]
Quest: Fate of the Gods
Why Do it / Reward:
Few reasons: You can then unlock Nihil/Muspah slayer tasks - both *can* be extremely profitable. (Take the drops from Nihil and make Blood Nihil -> sell pouches for 150k per on GE = up to around 4m a task)
Also gives you the Shard of Zaros - GWD unaggressive when worn: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Shard_of_Zaros

[spoiler=Quest: Temple at Sennisten]
Quest: Temple at Sennisten
Why Do it / Reward: duh Ancient Curses http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Curses 

[spoiler=Quest: The Mighty Fall ]
Quest: The Mighty Fall
Why Do it / Reward: It's a semi fun quest, not really that hard, it's pretty short, and gives you GWD tele. (Sure you might have Trollheim, but this teles you directly to entrance)

[spoiler=Quest: Plague's End]
Quest: Plague's End
Why Do it / Reward:
I will say one thing: The Plague series is the ONLY Runescape Lore I have *ever* admired. I love the storyline.
Quests needed to do it: (use the link above to get your own links lol)
gjG3U.png

[spoiler=Quest: Broken Home]

Quest: Broken Home

Link: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_home

Why do it / Reward:

The quest is super dumb. Once you beat it, you can re-do it every week for additional rewards. You can also beat it and the 3 challenges it has to get the Asylum Surgeon ring or whatever it's called. Its incredibly great.

This guide that I used was very helpful and I completed all 3 challenges in one go:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Asylum_surgeon%27s_ring

BTW, to compare how great it is (being free) it's just under Super Levi/Ring of Death.

gjGgs.png

EDIT: also Branches of Darkmeyer - requires all previous quests before it done. Gives you Drakan's Medallion = unlimited barrows teles, for when we do Rise of the Six.

EDIT: 

Elite Diaries to do (AND WHY)

Seers: Enhanced Excaliber - It's like Guthix's Blessing (around 2k ish health healed every 5 minutes) - but it doesn't use any adrenaline. This shares cooldown with Guthix's Blessing, meaning you can't use one then the other. This reaaaaaaallllyyyyyy helps staying at bosses long time.

Fremmink: Boots 4: You do more damage to DKs, and you get noted bones :)

Mortanyia: NO MORE [bleep] SWAMP. Upon entering the swamp you pop out other end. No need for ghost amulet ever again etc. etc. etc etc etc etc.

*Note: Mortanyia elite can take a long time. You have to complete Temple Trekking, all of it - which took me a while and its not very fun.

Thanks bb. Luv ya long time. Doubt I'll be on scape til late tonight bc I got a "friend" coming over after work for some fun times.

Haven't played much the past week and won't be doing much playing this weekend either. The Rodeo is in town and Ive gotten tickets to a bunch of concerts from my work. Saw Miranda Lambert last night (hate country), tonight I have suite passes for John Legend and sunday im seeing Fall Out Boy.

Should be back starting Monday.

I got the name Vann@@@@@@@@ Dream name (my real name) complete.

I had a standing offer of 1B during dicing days if anyone could get me the name. Never happened. Saw it got released and PM'd the guy who got it. Of course I couldn't offer 1B now bc I'm poor, but I asked if he was willing to sell. He said "nah, you can have it... Just give me 2 bonds so I can force it"... I trusted him and he didn't let me down. Props to him. So for ~24M (3 bonds) I got a name I was willing to pay a ton for a couple years back.

I AM SO EXCITED!@!@!&!&

In other news... Got a few levels (DG, Hunter, Div) also started buying DG stuff. Need 250K tokens for the rest of the scrolls, charming imp, vigour, bone crusher and demon horn. If anyone wants to dg with me I'm a complete noob and want 99 asap. Currently lvl 77.

Also, my PvM shit luck continues: 300+ GWD kills and only 2 shards and 1 bandos shield (29k).

• Like 2

Very risky to give two bonds up. Glad it paid off in the end :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Gonna update the front page soon. Got some new goals planned. I'll throw em here to get opinions before I make them official.

Max Cape

Most/All quests

As soon as elf city is unlocked I will camp out 99 thief and mining afk

Plan to finish 99 range first then afk 99s in this order:

-thief

-mining

-WC

-Fishing (C2 til rock tails)

-RC

Daily Stuff:

Cachination

Dailyneering

Once I finish buying all the PvM gear I need I'll work on the rest of my buyables:

-Smithing(Artisan workshop or is the elf ore better?)

-Construction

Summoning

I'll probably save Hunter for last along with waiting for daily div/dg

As for gear... Slowly working on all the ports armour scrolls. Eventually I'll have full ports armour. Need Nox Staff and Bow. I'm borrowing drygores bc I had to sell mine, but eventually I'll buy drygs too. As for DPS armour... Advice??

Any advice is welcome. I wanna max asap so I can start working on my 2 super long term goals:

120 theif and 120 Slayer

Thief I will just afk an hour or two a day and pump it out slowly. Slayer I'll just do a few tasks here and there.

I can't wait to max so I can just play the game for fun. PvM, fashion scape and knock out those sexy 120 capes.

Last goal is a monetary goal: White Partyhat. For fashion scape. Yellow is my favorite bc it was my first but I want white for the outfit I have in mind.

For power armour as far as slayer goes, you either use bandos (and mage/range equivalents) or malevolent (and mage/range equivs) because nex armor is barely less expensive than using T90 armor. Unless you're very rich, use T70 gwd armor.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

FF x2 - 10m min - Vann

He's also got his kids sitting at computers spamming it too.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Sexy goals m8. What quests do you have left for elf city?

Lots. I hate quests. Could probably knock it out in a day or two tho bc I should have all skill requirements unless there is a Div req. let's just say I haven't even done regicide and I'm 138 cmb and have played since 2001 on and off.

@James I have all the T70 GWD armour for slayer and some lower bosses. I figure I'll use ports armour for tanking and Malevolent etc. For actual bosses.

Just been logging on for dailies, reaper and ports and doing some merching. Grinding out my bank right now. Hopefully adding a few mil a day will add up. Need t90 bow and staff and t85 boots, and whatever necklace is good these days.

Also, best way to train smithing and construction? Wanna knock out the buyables fast but cheap.