Vann's Blog - 99 WC. New PC Build!

Shake it like you mean it.

and ima get 99 hp withyou L and 99 range solo. I like getting my 99s solo :)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

wow srs i wasnt even there! i mean do you see any messages with my name in them

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 1 year later...

Big bump. Been a while since I posted. A lot has happened since the last post including me making a lot of money from dicing and buying a few 99s, to Jagex ruining my income to me being hacked and being at a bank of about 1M in junk.

I will edit the front page and be working on max cape. Anyone wanting to help with DG let me know. I despise the "team" aspect of the skill because it's hard to find a good team. Is DGS still Dea on 99??

I am lucky that saplings aren't traceable so I still have 99 farm in palms, mages, and calquats... Just need payments.

For now I will be afk ivy or agilitizing or mining.... Something free. Waiting on a few loans (400M or so?) so I can finish up buyables and get my power slay gear back.

Will edit title/front page with goals when I get home and throw in a big hide section for my "dicing history".

I won't accept donations other than papayas and coconuts if someone has extras lying around so I can start farming daily.

Hopefully I can actually play now... See how long it takes for boredom to ensue..

Peace,

Vann

PM me sometime and I'll try to smuggle you into a few DG's. :D Hope you'll get your loans paid back soon (Just like me) so you can start focus on maxing. :)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Think you were in crafting. I gotta reload it tho. Plus add a few since then. Going to revamp the front page when I get home from work.

Peace,

Vann

Went from 73-75 wcing last night and got a 25M loan paid back. Working on 83 wc so I can go do 92-99 fm in the jadinko lair. Then I'll be working on hunting I think. Waiting to get back atleast 100M of my loans before I start slaying, that way I can use decent gear.

Also, I'm going to try to get 85 DG (72 ATM) so i can go do frosts for some steady income + range exp. Also get a rapier. So I you are doing a dungeon hit me up. (LEIK!!!)

Goal for tonight is 75 wc. Will probably go on and get 70 hunter too so I can go hunt jadinkos whenever I feel like taking a break from wc/fm.

As I get loans back/make money I will buy up slayer gear and supplies then buy my farming payments so I can start farming again.

Peace,

Vann

Good luck. I think you should remember me. :P

Oh, I got 99 Crafting. Geegee. (':

Sup Turn. I saw you on earlier, but didn't say hey as I was chasing chins around.

Pretty productive day today:

• 73-75 Woodcutting + 413K exp in the past 2 days
  • 65-67 Hunter +130K

Got 50M paid back to me by friends who I had given 25M to each when I was dicing to help them out. Still waiting on a couple hundred mil in loans, but I doubt they will be paid back.

I bet 40M in #First IRC dicing and won. So my bank is sitting around 90M at the moment. Almost to that 100M mark.

Once I hit 70 Hunter and 83 Woodcutting I will begin wcing/fming in the Jadinko Lair for 92-99 FM

After that I will be Slaying. I want to get 92 Range and 99 Defence via cannoning/slaying before moving on to Hunter again.

I am off work tomorrow so I plan on getting 70 Hunter and getting back to Woodcutting and try to get 77 or 78 wc from 75. Really want 83 by Sunday so I can start on FM next week. HOPEFULLY 92-99 FM will be quick with the Curly roots.

I should start back my daily tree runs tomorrow. As I still have 99 Farming banked in Mage/Palm/Calquat saplings since the person who hacked me was too lazy to drop them all!!! :thumbsup: Just got to find money for Papayas and Coconuts for payments. So look for me to 85 or so Farming in the next week or so.

Off to bed now. G'Night.

peace,

Vann

Experiencing a quick re-build like me? That's good. :D And we'll DG soon, don't worry. ;)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

So finished up 70 Hunter today. Started on Woodcutting again. Working on 83 now. See how that goes.

I also won a random 10M drawing from First Wagers. So my bank is hovering right around 100M (as soon as I get paid)... So yay me!

Didn't start my farm run today. I will start it tomorrow tho. That is for SURE!!

I reset my counter a moment ago too. So I got rid of my 59M I had on it and I am going to start fresh and see where it gets me!

peace,

Vann

Didn't play much today. Spent most of my time doing research on skilling methods since I haven't skilled in a year. Found arctic pines for wc and I think ima do those til 83 for curly roots for fm.

Like +100k wc and lvl 76

And 5k or so FM xp.

Off tomorrow so should get 80 wc at arctics.... Depending on if my ex (who is trying to work things out) wants to do something.

Another day of putting off farming. Really plan on doing some tomorrow, but been too lazy to change spell books.

Tomorrow goals:

81 farming

79/80 wc

Peace,

Vann

Been wcing today. Arctic pines are a nice 70k/hr when not paying attention... 80k or so if focusing which isn't bad for 76 wc.

I'll get 77 or 78 tonight.

Peace,

Vann

Decent day today. Got a few levels and did a little corping for fun. No drops, but it was nice hanging out with some old friends.

Day:

+219k Defence exp and level 95 gained and level 136 combat

+52K Runecraft exp and level 65 gained

+140k Woodcutting exp and level 77 gained

+11k FM exp from misclicks while woodcutting

+24k Slayer exp from getting 95 defence

I did Troll invasion and cashed in my Penguin points for the 52k Runecrafting exp and level 65. I also did Hati and Skoll for the boots and gloves. Will use the boots for Woodcutting to hopefully speed up 83. Then use the gloves while slaying to get my defence up and to get my range up via cannoning. Goals for this coming week:

1. 83 woodcutting

2. penguins

3. 82 farming

4. use up hati gloves and skoll boots

5. 91 Slayer

6. 96? defence

7. If i get bored I will work on some quests as I need to unlock Curses.

My Main three goals right now are 99 FM, 99 Defence and 2200 Total. I hope to get 99 Def as 2200 total..

Also, current task is Dagannoths... so anyone wanna DK?

peace,

Vann

Didn't play much as I had a long day at work.

Day:

+180k? Wc xp and 78 wc

Just used boots at ivy for some lazy wc xp

Tomorrow is 81 farm and 80 wc hopefully.

Peace,

Vann

Chill night tonight. Checked out the troll war zone but after a few tasks I left. Did a couple of slayer tasks tonight with no drops other than two ferocious rings and a hard clue I will do tomorrow. Logged out mid steel task as I'm sleepy.

Still didn't get any farming done. Maybe tomorrow.

Day:

+200kish def

+40kish range

+40kish slayer

Tomorrow I will do a tree run and should get 81 farm. And I will go from at least 78-80 wc if not a bit higher.

Hit 1M xp on counter tonight. Not bad for resetting it the other day.

Peace,

Vann

Long day today. Did 5 quests. Only 4 quests left for Curses.... Ohh wait nvm. 5 quests bc [Jagex] is making me redo death plateau before I can finish troll romance....

Did my steels task and got a dragon plate skirt drop. Not worth anything but broke my 18 iron/steel task streak with no dragon drops.

I really hate questing but hopefully I can knock it out tomorrow after work and get curses. Then back to wc for 83.

Peace,

Vann

Well it's Friday night and I'm not playing. Going out of town tomorrow so I won't Be back on til Monday night. After the grind this last week it will be nice to get away a bit.

Not playing tonight bc I'm going to the bar and to the movies.

Peace,

Vann

So I'm pissed off at Jagex. They canceled my membership which has been recurring since 06... I am NOT paying $7.95/month when I've been paying $5/month forever. That's $2.95/month extra and even tho it's not a lot, it's the point that I've been a long term customer. I don't know how it got canceled or why, but it's really annoying. I have sent a message to their customer service, but it's a pain getting in touch with them bc they don't have a phone number to call...

So I may or may not be back. Shitty past few weeks. Hacked for 3B, and now no membership bc Jagex fails. If anyone has a Jmod contact let me know. Would be really helpful.

Peace,

Vann

Got my membership back after haggling with some customer service reps. Anyways.

Haven't been on much bc I've been working and now I'm sick. Did do as a first resort today and made 500k off those flasks. Gonna do another load before bed as they reset bc I will be too busy tomorrow.

At 200 infernal ashes now from a 166 task.... Still got 50 Abby's left... Poor= picking up everyone else's ashes.

By the end of the week I'm shooting for curses, 96 def, and 83 wc... We will see. Being sick I've just been going to work then crashing once I get home.

Peace,

Vann