Nip/Tuck

Zibl

I'm going to keep this post short and simple. But I love this show! OUt of nowhere my cousin told me to watch it. I told him I've tried before, but couldn't get into it.

He has the first season on DVD, and the complete second season he downloaded. I watched the first 7 episodes of the 1st season, then I watched the last episode, and now I have seen about every episode in the 2nd season (ph33r the carver).

Anyone else enjoy it? I love its rawness and the characters all seem to be perfectly portrayed.

P.S - Dr. Christian Troy = Pizzimp.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

The thing that makes the show so great is it's rawness. Stuff happens on that show that people only think about on really bad days.

I have watched a bunch of the episodes but it's hard to follow because it only comes on late here.

The one where the that guy was doing "bobotox". :shock:

I've heard of it, but it doesn't really look like a great show, can anyone tell me what it's about?

2 plastic surgeons and their busy lives in miami, involving drugs, sex, and alot more

its one of my favorite TV shows, and i've been watching it since beginning of first season.

the acting and plot twists.....mmm so incredibly incredible :P

160vy.png

I saw the first episode, and I think the second. Found it kind of boring. Fairly unrealistic as well. Especially when the son (who I could have sworn was a girl) went round his Girlfriend's house (yeah, like a guy who looks like that has a girlfriend like that! :) ) and found her and another girl together. And for some reason he was upset. Completely unrealistic. :lol:

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Great show. However it's one of those shows where it's obvious that it's not for everyone. Either you love it or you hate it.

Started watching the show midway through the first season when I saw my mom (who is also a plastic surgeon) watching it. Then got hooked. But it's on fairly late so I don't get to watch it too much.

I seen previews, Is it worth watching?

if youre used to PG-13 movies, then im sure you could handle it.

the plot is very good, although not always totally believable

Sounds like your calling me a child, but anyways lol.... Im old enough to watch every tv rating channels. :)

Sounds like your calling me a child, but anyways lol.... Im old enough to watch every tv rating channels. :)

nono, dont get me wrong...

i was comparing the show to a PG-13 movie, rather than inferring that you were any age

about watching the show, i think you show definitely give it a shot.

i think its on 10 pm (eastern standard time, at least) on sunday nights, but im not totally sure

160vy.png