The ultimate mining guide...updated! more pics!

wojfball

aV1XgxFJ.jpg

This is a guide intended on helping people become better at mining. Please do not flame this guide. I do have bad spelling so please dont post me saying this guide is bad and i spelt a bunch of words wrong/used bad grammer.

LVL 1-15~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now you are one of the beginer miners in runescape. And probably lack money. So if you need a pick axe go to lumby entrance to the 2 doors and go up the ladder 2 times... Here you will find 2 free bronze pickaxes and possibly some1 trying to pull of a drop trade (against the rules if u see report and try and pickoff some of the items.

First off you shoudl just start mining tin or copper through these first 15 lvls i cant really tell you much. One thing i can say is if u are mining for minign lvls not doing smitthing to u should powermine. That means to drop the ore you get

LVL 15-45 (30 you are able to get coal but not recomended)

This is the hardest most improtant part of mining. And this a very profitable. In the begnig this will take a while. But as you get higher it will be much faster and the xp and money will be piling up. Now is when you mine iron. And just keep mining iron. a lot of people say the best place to mine and keep iron fast is falador. NOT TRUE. There is a place east of varrok perfect for minig iron. There is a bank close by. In the 15-45 stage you will probably mine somewhere about 10-20k iron ore. If you sell them 100 ea you can make 1-2mil. And you can buy any pickaxe you want with that much. I recommend buying the highest you can afford and use. It does help if u can weild it. When you get 40 mining you should be able to mine iron in 1 hit. You probably will think about mining coal. UNLESS YOU HAVE A RUNE PIK DO NOT MINE COAL AT 40 MINING.

aV1WZrLr.jpg

45-70 mining coal :P

This is one of the most marketable items in runescape. At 150-200 ea you can become a multimillionare. Now you go back to the dwarven mines. Get a rune pik. And mine. There will be alot of competition and a lot of people there. And there wil also be a lot of times when you do not get on ore from a rock due to a som1 else getting it. Here is a way to avoid crowded mines. GO to the activity sort on the world select pace. Make it so that all the activities are on top. Find a world that is f2p (or p2p if u mem) that has a activity that is no mining. Most likely most of the people who went to that world went to it for that activity. And chances are that there will a very few amount of people mining. Now mine coal until you have a high enough lvl to mine mith (recomended lvl 65-70 minning until u mine mith) the lvl to mine mith is 55.

aV1WSNIr.jpg

aV1Xm4SJ.jpg

65 and 80=D>

Mine mith. Always mine with a rune axe. If you are going to mine in the wildy make sure you dont have a skull and feel safe. Mine in the mining guild at all possible times. You can also mine gold. Gold is can make you more money and can give you faster xp.

75-85

Mine addy. Addy goes for great prices... Addy can be sold for about 1.4k gp. Addy can be mined at Edgville Dungeon, Crandor Island, Al Kharid mines, Haunted mine, Lumbridge swamps, Mining camp, Dwarven mines, Heroes guild, Jungle mine, Grand tree, Hobgoblins mine (30-32 Wilderness), Pirates mine (54 Wilderness), and the Fremennik Isles of Neitizon and Jatizso.

85-99

Mine rune ore. The only place to mine this in f2p is at lvl 48 wilderness. This place is very dangerous. There is the chance of being killed by many things. Mine at your own risk

Good luck to all miners and runescape players.

As I said earlir DO NOT FLAME THIS POST ( dont tell me how bad it is) If you are going to say something bad say it in the form of construcktive critism. And I hope you use my guide to the fullest extent.

rangemagic.png

addy ore sells for about 1.4k ea, not 500.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

who is mining iron at lvl 98 mining... dont u think coal would give you a lot more xp? and at the 90's you can mine coal just as fast as iron.... also at like 60 you really should move on from iron... coal is pretty fast too. and its 1.5x the price.... im not saying that ur totaly wrong but you really should rethingk the who mine iron until you have 99.. but thanx for the help anyway :mrgreen:

rangemagic.png

who is mining iron at lvl 98 mining... dont u think coal would give you a lot more xp? and at the 90's you can mine coal just as fast as iron.... also at like 60 you really should move on from iron... coal is pretty fast too. and its 1.5x the price.... im not saying that ur totaly wrong but you really should rethingk the who mine iron until you have 99.. but thanx for the help anyway :mrgreen:

sorry to tell you, but he majority of people use granite or iron for 99. iron is most common btw. if you mine coal, people generally bank it which makes money but takes a lot of time. people who powermine iron get much, much higher exp per hour because they eliminate the banking process by dropping and you mine the ore in a fraction of a second unlike coal. Your guide is flawed a bit.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

2/10. All of this information is easily obtainable.

Coal; It takes 5k coal to make 1 mil. Competition is fierce. There are not that many rocks. You have to bank and bank and bank. It's incredibely boring.

Mith ore; it only sells for 450 ea, just barely double coal. It is around 4 times slower respawn rate. Extremely poor exp considering how long you have to wait, the competition, etc. Very poor money maker. Also very boring like coal to mine.

Addy ore; Two words: Hell No. It'll take you hours to get 1 mining lvl from mining addy. Addy rocks are the second rarest rocks in the game. TERRIBLE exp. Poor money maker(competition, poor rock placement, banking trips, so few rocks).

Iron ore: Who told you that fally mine was best for iron ore? :-s It's the Dwarven mine, and that place is rubbish. The east and west Varrok mines, and the Chasm mine are good for iron ores. Very boring like all mining tasks. It'll take you 10k iron ore to make 1.1mil :XD:

Did you spell check? What does this mean?;

As I said earlir DO NOT FLAME THIS POST ( dont tell me how bad it is)(Any period?) If you are going to say something bad say it in the form of construcktive critism. And I hope you use my guide to the fullest extent.

I mean, come on...... :uhh:

OK, I for one liked this guide.

but then agian I dont really count off for spelling and grammer as long as I can tell what your saying ((I am not a good speller myself :P))

and for all you people who think iron ore is better for high leveling I have one word...

BULL

can you say caol and mith vain in haunted mine? hmmm? if you can mine coal fairly fast ((I can get 1 per every 5 secs AVRAGE and I am only 65)) you can make a bit faster exp ;)

also check your minning level and compare it to his before you tell him how to mine... his is ((at least what he had the screen shot of)) is 80... I am not trying to tell you how to mine as I am a nub compared to 99.99999999999999% of the tip.it comunity lolXD

2/10. All of this information is easily obtainable.

Coal; It takes 5k coal to make 1 mil. Competition is fierce. There are not that many rocks. You have to bank and bank and bank. It's incredibely boring.

Mith ore; it only sells for 450 ea, just barely double coal. It is around 4 times slower respawn rate. Extremely poor exp considering how long you have to wait, the competition, etc. Very poor money maker. Also very boring like coal to mine.

Addy ore; Two words: Hell No. It'll take you hours to get 1 mining lvl from mining addy. Addy rocks are the second rarest rocks in the game. TERRIBLE exp. Poor money maker(competition, poor rock placement, banking trips, so few rocks).

Iron ore: Who told you that fally mine was best for iron ore? :-s It's the Dwarven mine, and that place is rubbish. The east and west Varrok mines, and the Chasm mine are good for iron ores. Very boring like all mining tasks. It'll take you 10k iron ore to make 1.1mil :XD:

Did you spell check? What does this mean?;

As I said earlir DO NOT FLAME THIS POST ( dont tell me how bad it is)(Any period?) If you are going to say something bad say it in the form of construcktive critism. And I hope you use my guide to the fullest extent.

I mean, come on...... :uhh:

he's exactly right 2/10 :-w

iron and granite ARE the fastest methods to 99 mining if your dropping or have a close bank for the iron.

based on how your guide is built, you should be calling it "How to lvl mining and get money" because the methods you've said are just that, slow lvling but good with money.

if you have the patience to mine the highest thing you can throughout the entire ordeal of mining to 99, then congrats to you. but if not, just power mine from 45-99, you'll be done in 3 months on iron.

rune ores from 85 -99? good idea but bad aswell, this will extend the amount of time till 99 by months and months. while you'll be rich at the end, you could have finished mining and done another skill to reach the same amount of money in less time.

PS: if you think my information has no credit, i've already delt with and completed 99 mining.

Asellus Girl

konatabe2.jpg

-------------

99 miner

This is more of a "how to mine and make LOTS of money"

besides only mine coal at mining guide...

copper/tin lvl 1-20

iron 21-60

coal 61-85

and if you want xp DO NOT MINE addy or rune its SLOWWW respawn

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

It takes 72,000 runite ore to get 99 mining from 85(approx). I have heard that about 200 mined per day is an accomplishment. That would take 360 days.

You can get 30,000 xp an hour powermining iron.That would be 300 hours.

Much less than 360 days.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

1. This should be in skills player made guides.

2. This isn`t a good guide, mining rune from 85 to 99 is stupid, much better to powermine iron (f2p) or granite (p2p).

3. From 65 to 80 it says: Mine mith. Always mine with a rune axe, it should be pickaxe.

4. Never train mining with mith, addy or rune, its much slower than iron.

5. That lvl up screenshot (lvl 80 mining) looks fake, actually, its a lvl 30 scrrenshot, and u painted it to look like 80.

6. I rate it 0/10, specially for the fake.

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD

aV1XgxFJ.jpg

This is a guide intended on helping people become better at mining. Please do not flame this guide. I do have bad spelling so please dont post me saying this guide is bad and i spelt a bunch of words wrong/used bad grammer.

LVL 1-15~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now you are one of the beginer miners in runescape. And probably lack money. So if you need a pick axe go to lumby entrance to the 2 doors and go up the ladder 2 times... Here you will find 2 free bronze pickaxes and possibly some1 trying to pull of a drop trade (against the rules if u see report and try and pickoff some of the items.

First off you shoudl just start mining tin or copper through these first 15 lvls i cant really tell you much. One thing i can say is if u are mining for minign lvls not doing smitthing to u should powermine. That means to drop the ore you get

LVL 15-45 (30 you are able to get coal but not recomended)

This is the hardest most improtant part of mining. And this a very profitable. In the begnig this will take a while. But as you get higher it will be much faster and the xp and money will be piling up. Now is when you mine iron. And just keep mining iron. a lot of people say the best place to mine and keep iron fast is falador. NOT TRUE. There is a place east of varrok perfect for minig iron. There is a bank close by. In the 15-45 stage you will probably mine somewhere about 10-20k iron ore. If you sell them 100 ea you can make 1-2mil. And you can buy any pickaxe you want with that much. I recommend buying the highest you can afford and use. It does help if u can weild it. When you get 40 mining you should be able to mine iron in 1 hit. You probably will think about mining coal. UNLESS YOU HAVE A RUNE PIK DO NOT MINE COAL AT 40 MINING.

aV1WZrLr.jpg

45-70 mining coal :P

This is one of the most marketable items in runescape. At 150-200 ea you can become a multimillionare. Now you go back to the dwarven mines. Get a rune pik. And mine. There will be alot of competition and a lot of people there. And there wil also be a lot of times when you do not get on ore from a rock due to a som1 else getting it. Here is a way to avoid crowded mines. GO to the activity sort on the world select pace. Make it so that all the activities are on top. Find a world that is f2p (or p2p if u mem) that has a activity that is no mining. Most likely most of the people who went to that world went to it for that activity. And chances are that there will a very few amount of people mining. Now mine coal until you have a high enough lvl to mine mith (recomended lvl 65-70 minning until u mine mith) the lvl to mine mith is 55.

aV1WSNIr.jpg

aV1Xm4SJ.jpg

65 and 80=D>

Mine mith. Always mine with a rune axe. If you are going to mine in the wildy make sure you dont have a skull and feel safe. Mine in the mining guild at all possible times. You can also mine gold. Gold is can make you more money and can give you faster xp.

75-85

Mine addy. Addy goes for great prices... Addy can be sold for about 1.4k gp. Addy can be mined at Edgville Dungeon, Crandor Island, Al Kharid mines, Haunted mine, Lumbridge swamps, Mining camp, Dwarven mines, Heroes guild, Jungle mine, Grand tree, Hobgoblins mine (30-32 Wilderness), Pirates mine (54 Wilderness), and the Fremennik Isles of Neitizon and Jatizso.

85-99

Mine rune ore. The only place to mine this in f2p is at lvl 48 wilderness. This place is very dangerous. There is the chance of being killed by many things. Mine at your own risk

Good luck to all miners and runescape players.

As I said earlir DO NOT FLAME THIS POST ( dont tell me how bad it is) If you are going to say something bad say it in the form of construcktive critism. And I hope you use my guide to the fullest extent.

BAD GUIDE, AND ESPECIALLY POOR AND BAD FAKE PICTURE. WHY THE IS 80 CROOKED NOOB?!

People like you who make a guide who actually have no skill or info on the skill they write a guide about.

Pitiful -10/10

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)