cant ppl read??

kimzon

i was selling glorys on rs forums and when i got all sold i edited the first post and typed

closed same thing with the last post after that i log out like 3 hours later i log back in and

start getting pm's like crazy "i buy 10 glorys" ,"i buy 5 glorys" i was like omg the treat was closed like 3 hours ago!

this had happend to me some times now and i get so mad :x

has this happend to eny one of u? <.<

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

I have dyslexia so forgive me my bad grammar

Well I've had this happen to me too. I'm selling for example a saradomin kite for 570k, some person offers 450k, and he accepts -.- Or people just trade crap in order to get your item which is for sale.

I know this is a bit different then your rant, but I agree in how annoying it get's when people can't take 10 seconds - 1 minute to read your text.

People can read. It's just when your in a hurry to buy something and are in a rush (in this case.. an extreme rush) you tend not to notice these things.

Can't people type? (To the original poster)

You are so right. But why would people rush for a glory ammy? A lot of people sell those in seers bank.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

o and its not just the pm's in game ppl post on the treat after i close it i dont get it u open a treat u read the first post there u should find all the info of the treat if it reads closed then it is closed -.-

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

People can read. It's just when your in a hurry to buy something and are in a rush (in this case.. an extreme rush) you tend not to notice these things.

im sorry if every one on tif dont live in england or some thing im sorry i dont have perfect grammer -.-

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

im sorry if every one on tif dont live in england or some thing im sorry i dont have perfect grammer -.-

But generally those who can use netspeak, can type the words in full.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I don't live in England. I'm Canadian. So what's all that about, anyone can type correctly, they do not have to be from just England.

Plus, it was more of a joke then anything. Since you were saying 'can't ppl read??' I thought it would be somewhat humorous to point of the way your typing.

Also, it's grammar and not grammer. So, it's more then just your grammar thats wrong. :wink:

Seriously, some people at this forum are just too childish and annoying. The starter of this thread makes a rant about something that makes him angry and he gets replies like "get over it noob", "you cant spell" or anything negative about him. THATS NOT THE POINT. If you want to reply to this rant, stay on topic.

No, not everybody speaks perfect english. I don't (am from the Netherlands). Yes, it's true that he could at least type the whole word and use "."'s and capitals, but if you take a little effort you can still see what he means. And if you don't want to take that effort, then DONT REPLY TO THE THREAD.

OT: Yes, can be very annoying at times. Especielly when people start calling you a noob for not having the specific item anymore.. It would be usefull if they made an option to change the title of your thread.

ty maxx91

OT: Yes, can be very annoying at times. Especielly when people start calling you a noob for not having the specific item anymore.. It would be usefull if they made an option to change the title of your thread.

yes ive been thinking on the same thing why cant we change the title on the thread?? it would help a bit

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

ty maxx91

yes ive been thinking on the same thing why cant we change the title on the thread?? it would help a bit

then there would be a lot more spam on the forums

Hephaestos8.gif

but if you take a little effort you can still see what he means. And if you don't want to take that effort, then DONT REPLY TO THE THREAD.

No, reading shouldn't take any effort. It should be as easy as speaking or walking, that's how it is when I read a book. It is not hard at all to spell out your words. "tipin liek dis" makes you look like a fool and slows down everyone who reads the post.

This happens to me alot too they are idiots and say arew you stilling sell "stuff" 3 days after I sold it......

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

If you spelled that well on the RSOF then maybe they couldn't read. Or maybe it was eastier because it was at there level of writign skill :ohnoes:

People are dumb sometimes, what can ya do bout it though. :uhh:

ty maxx91

then there would be a lot more spam on the forums

There would be less spam on the forums.

Instead of selling your glorys then making a new thread for your fury amulet you can edit your title to say selling fury amulet.

If you spelled that well on the RSOF then maybe they couldn't read. Or maybe it was eastier because it was at there level of writign skill :ohnoes:

People are dumb sometimes, what can ya do bout it though. :uhh:

My god, this thread has turned into Grammar Police headquaters.

Get off it, will you guys? He hardly mispelled anything. He posted a legitmate rant, and all anybody can do is jump on grammar.

N0t only dat, but mos peeple dont no how ta spel eithr (Pun intended :P)

But seriously, indeed it is annoying, but sometimes people don't re-check the forums to see if you've closed it.

gotphazonkz5.png

99/99 Defence 92/99 strength 80/99 slayer