Silverlight

Nathaninch

Hey, Can anyone give me a hand with how to get silverlight back, while in rsc? i talked to the one guy who i thought i got it from before, and he just told me i did a good job and that im awesome

Hey, Can anyone give me a hand with how to get silverlight back, while in rsc? i talked to the one guy who i thought i got it from before, and he just told me i did a good job and that im awesome

Go back and get all three keys again and unlock the chest, or just open the chest. (Its been since RSC became members since i did it so i kinda forget)

Sig

You can buy them in legends guild

And is this the real nathan? because word is that the acct was sold

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

No, my account was not sold, and its been like 4 years since i did the quest...back in the day you just went and talked to the guy again, now he doesn't give me an option to get it back. I came here expecting an answer to a perfectly reasonable question, not some bull [cabbage] about this not being my character. whoever made that rumour, and whoever believed it, should be ashamed of themselves out of shear idiocy.

you guys make these comments with no proof, or even reason to back yourselves up, and it just makes you sound like morons with nothing better to do but blow hot air and stir up gossip to help themselves feel better about their pathetic lives.

-Nate

No, my account was not sold, and its been like 4 years since i did the quest...back in the day you just went and talked to the guy again, now he doesn't give me an option to get it back. I came here expecting an answer to a perfectly reasonable question, not some bull [cabbage] about this not being my character. whoever made that rumour, and whoever believed it, should be ashamed of themselves out of shear idiocy.

you guys make these comments with no proof, or even reason to back yourselves up, and it just makes you sound like morons with nothing better to do but blow hot air and stir up gossip to help themselves feel better about their pathetic lives.

-Nate

You got 2000+ posts you should know this is tip.it \o/\o/

-Nate

Who am I?

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Didn't know it was buyable on Rs1 at all, as far I know once you finish the quest you cannot get Silverlight back but it is tradeable so you can pk some...

ya but meili there was an update at some time so you can just go back to the knight dude and get a new silverlight , or something along those lines..

mainly because of a-holes like you and me, who pk'ed people and took their 1 and only silverlights :P i had over 50 hehehe

LOL Fook, pretty sure I dropped mine for bank space. I think that thing where you can get it back is from Rs2.

hmm idunno, that very well might be .. but i seem to remember something about being able to buy em back on rs1..

funny thing is none of us want to go check i out.. why dont u u got a rs1 account :P