Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
misterxman

Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Uhh this was unexpected. Very nearly rerolled it out of habit thinking it was 150k... then 1.5m before realising.

iV3OixY.jpg

Got a backstab cape on Clue #3 on this account, nothing else rare. First ever super rate. Tempted to transfer it to my main to sell, but will see.

• Like 3

So I know TIF is pretty much dead, however I did want to post this.
nKt5SMg.jpg
CeDD3Cj.jpg
M0ynJBe.png

Feels good man, feels good

• Like 6

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Uhh this was unexpected. Very nearly rerolled it out of habit thinking it was 150k... then 1.5m before realising.

iV3OixY.jpg

Got a backstab cape on Clue #3 on this account, nothing else rare. First ever super rate. Tempted to transfer it to my main to sell, but will see.

Oh damn, so lucky xD. Congratulations!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Came back for DXP weekend after semi-quitting over the summer; back where it all began and got some last minute makeshift goals right after DXP ended:

Bq0qB.png

I finally did it...since no one was keen on grouping with me.

ToE6dQn.png

Now I just need Solak somehow...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

great job!

I'm going to milk Goon's teats