Had some fun with my new tablet -Pixel-

Dharockslayer

Very nice work :P

Only things I can see to work on are maybe the text? and perhaps the blue in the sky, as you can see each different shade quite clearly. Maybe, and this is quite a maybe, dunno how it'd turn out, but maybe try experimenting different colours for the glow on the robes from the fire.

But nevertheless, a very good signature, good work ^.^

Nice work.

Only C/C is in the sky.

A little more shading couldn't hurt.

Also, the way the shades bend don't seem natural, if anything they should bend the other way (talking about the left above the sun where the shading lines arc down).

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

looks great and for a tablet it looks great :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Ouch, MY EYES! :shock: Your colors are too bright!

Eight kittens out of ten.

I had it with all the greyness in the sigz, I wanted something more cheerfull :lol: . So yer eyes are pretteh much done for for some time, as Im thinking about making more skiller sigs and stuff.

And yeah, maybe I should've made a bit more shades in the air, but hey, next time will be better 8-) .

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

just noticer this your shadign on the sky is wrong lol it should darker away from the sun.

Go look outside when it isnt cloudy, you will notice a glow coming from the earth too, lemme find a picture.

bluesky.jpg

And dont say the sun is behind those tree's, because the trees would be black and the atmosphere would be allot darker.

You're not wrong, light does emit from the sun, but it also bounces back in the atmosphere. Thats why near the ground sky is lighter.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

The only thing i find wrong with it is the blue on the clouds, the shadow part, its a tad to bright, maybe instead of a turquoise, a baby blue, or a bit darker

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust