Max score at cw w/o pots or bracelet?- new 7 scores

Yadda yadda, Ok i know that there was a post a month or two ago with err ok (or someone else idk) scoring like 10 points or something, but from my calculations this is about the max without using pots and without using a cw bracelet. Although they look the same these are from two different games. Another thing worth noting is the super energy pot in the corner was not used at all because I didn't think I had a chance of winning, therefor I didn't want to waste it. The cw bracelet was not used either because I figured that it would just be a waste. As I figured I lost the first and tied the 2nd game.

cwtl4.png

Some other things worth noting are that I was constantly being attacked, in both games there was someone entangling me with 80 mage that seemed to hit even on karils like 80% of the time and in the 2nd game there was also an ancient (that wasn't very good). I never died in either of the games and I will not tell you my method; because it makes me feel cool :D, and because I prefer to keep it to myself.

31kcfe0.png

My personal highest kc at cw without ancients.

Edit- A new best 7 scores. This was done using the cw bracelet and 2 doses of the super energy pot. I could have scored 8-9 I think but a teammate kept playing around with out flag which was fun anyway.

cw2if5.png

Getting another sig

[removed]

I got 44 kills last night at cws, but i dont have a program to paste screenies on so i have no proof(i duno where paints gone lol) so you'll have to take my word for it.

lols cool, only difference is that I only have 84 attack and 73 str ;)

Getting another sig

[removed]

My record killcount was 64 back when i was lvl 95. that was when i first got ancients and went mad with it at c wars. i havnt managed a kc that high since and i'm 119cb now :oops:

Yeh, I've never really tried to get a huge kc with ancients.

Getting another sig

[removed]

Ive done 19 before, so 6 isnt really that great. Although i did have a friend dropping the flag half way you still couldve got 10 solo.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Ive done 19 before, so 6 isnt really that great. Although i did have a friend dropping the flag half way you still couldve got 10 solo.

Well... yeah I had no-one dropping them for me. Also super energies actually help a ton because you don't have to stop to get more once you run out of them.

Getting another sig

[removed]

Well... yeah I had no-one dropping them for me. Also super energies actually help a ton because you don't have to stop to get more once you run out of them.

Uhh yeah you do lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

• 4 weeks later...

hey you posted on my blog a suggestion, and well ive thought about it and accually its a lot smarter to post pictuers as bumps instead of jsut saying bump...but i was just wondering what i should do if i dont have any level up pics, and my blog needs bumped?? write back on my blog pleas with your suggestion... thanks--Shmate

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

hey you posted on my blog a suggestion, and well ive thought about it and accually its a lot smarter to post pictuers as bumps instead of jsut saying bump...but i was just wondering what i should do if i dont have any level up pics, and my blog needs bumped?? write back on my blog pleas with your suggestion... thanks--Shmate

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

The best a single person has done in a game is 11 (proper scores, not with friend dropping). 23 is the maximum someone has got in total but that was using a bug. Try getting 22 which I think is the best but is also extremely hard to do :P. Congratulations though.

(I also beat you in cw recently haha).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

hehe yeah lol this thread is kinda old but thats fine.

To the guy who bumped it up yeah I meen maybe just post randum pictures, I personally think that most anything is better then just having like 2 pages worth of "bump".

@Mrmmk yeah lol I havent really tried getting a high amount of scores lately.

Getting another sig

[removed]

Gratz on the scores!

I want 1,900 total without ever stepping into CW. :D I hate that place. :D

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge