If you could change your name?

sycosis5

I sent a query to Jagex a few months ago about this. Their reply was something like this:

"Soon players will be able to change their names for a small fee."

I don't remember really what they said, but I know the mod I talked to said it would happen. I wonder how they will alert all your friends that your RSN has been changed.

Yeah I remember you bringing that up. That would be so hard and awkward. I remember when a forum I was a part of were allowed to switch names after a purge which resulted in a totally new forum. I got lost, it was bad and I never went back.

Back to what you brought up, I don't think it would be up to positive approval. You can't have two nicks the same, right? So that means you can only have one that isn't already taken. Most people want to switch names to something that is most likely already taken, if it wasn't, they can go ahead and start a new character if they want that name so much. Imo, it won't go far.

Back to the main part of the topic, I would not change my name. It wasn't the name I was first going for but now it stuck and I really like it. If I had to, I would switch to just Mirror, but only if I had to.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

If i could change my rs name, i would change it to 'I Had A Life'

Thx to Pyrex and his mate who came up with that lol <3:

:XD:

If they do that soon, then I'll curse them to the deepest holes of hell. I already paid a year of membership for my Venqeance and e has 200 or so days left still.

But no worries I guess. They told it would come soon in 2003 too.

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]