If you could change your name?

sycosis5

I used to want that, tbh.

I was sick of people saying "hey, I'm harry potter" - stupid kids, what can you do.

Thing is some people can't understand I chose Voldmort0 in the sence of "Master of Death" which is basically what it means in the books I think :P

In time I think this name has pretty much become respected in the community and between my friends. I wouldn't change it, not now atleast.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

"x walka x" maybe...

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I used to want that, tbh.

I was sick of people saying "hey, I'm harry potter" - stupid kids, what can you do.

Thing is some people can't understand I chose Voldmort0 in the sence of "Master of Death" which is basically what it means in the books I think :P

In time I think this name has pretty much become respected in the community and between my friends. I wouldn't change it, not now atleast.

Actually it means 'fly from death'. So basically, you're afraid of death and will run away from anything that might kill you.

I'd stick with my name. It's one a created years ago as my online handle. As far as I know, nobody else uses it, so if you see 'Mayjest' online - it's me!

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Why so many people don't like their nicks? :-k

Why choose one that you don't like when you was creating your account? :|

I'm fine with mine, my last name. :)

Maxed Overall since November '09

I sent a query to Jagex a few months ago about this. Their reply was something like this:

"Soon players will be able to change their names for a small fee."

I don't remember really what they said, but I know the mod I talked to said it would happen. I wonder how they will alert all your friends that your RSN has been changed.

Love my name...but always something better...

Bob Marley? lol I'm obsessed with him :thumbsup:

DarkAssassin

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Ranker11 told me too :P