Guthix121's Gallery of Fakes!

guthix121

I have recently started making fakes from Runescape screenshots. I have several examples of my work below-and will be adding more over time. Note that I used absolutally NO downloads, googled pictures, etc. Everything was made 100% by me (Not counting Jagex of course).

The Runescape Army:

army-fake-fin.png

My first fake. As you can see, pretty simple.

The Varrock Massacre:

varrock-massacre-fake-3.jpeg

This fake is slightly more advanced, using different elements and sprites from places all over Runescape. In fact, I have atleast 5 different versions of this fake, each one differing only slightly. Note: Fakes like this have a big file size, and under PNG, this fake was over 250KB. I could not upload it, so I had to change it to JPEG and lower the quality a bit.

The Demonic Death:

demon-attack.png

This is my first cut-out fake, not using a chatbox. Much easier to make, too.

RuneScape Front Page:

rs-main-page-fake.png

I was going to add a telegrab one, but it got deleted, and in my desperation for a fake, I made this. It was made in a hurry, so it is not well spaced, but it is still good for laughs!

What's That Stench? Chatbox:

smelly-chatbox-fake.png

I thought of this idea, but couldn't come up with a way to illustrate it, so I made just the chatbox. I find it pretty funny.

These are all of the fakes I have for now. I will slowly be making more, when I'm not busy. Please take the time to post any critisism, and if there are any mistakes I made, be it spelling or position or whatever, please let me know. :P

3 a week? You officially have too much free time!

Good fakes, waiting for more.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE!!!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------.....Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob.....ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------james111116ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------

loLolo020382903spaml0lz0r.

OT: The lesser demon was the funniest but the first one was plain cheesy :lol: .

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

• 4 weeks later...