Yanille | Join today!

soccermon9

banner.png

Want to join a new and exciting Runescape community?

Want a free blog to document your Runescape experiences?

Then join Yanille today! We are a brand-new community and will have a lot more to do in a while, but we need users like you! This community was started by Marineguyfla, who I believe is a member on these forums. Just contact Soccermon9 when you get on the forums, and tell him where you came from!

Thanks, and here's the linK:

The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends-if they're okay, then it's you.

soccermon9.png

[hide=]

Go to the toilet. If you feel a sharp pain, your stomach acids probably didn't dissolve it.

Would that mean I'm all cut up inside?

I dunno, go see a doctor. =/

Wtf, why waste $20 to go visit a doctor for something that MIGHT have happened, when I can just ask random people online? ^^

[/hide]

It's a Runescape Fansite that my friend and I made

And the links safe, are you downloading anything? No. Then it can't put a virus on ur machine :D

The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends-if they're okay, then it's you.

soccermon9.png

[hide=]

Go to the toilet. If you feel a sharp pain, your stomach acids probably didn't dissolve it.

Wtf, why waste $20 to go visit a doctor for something that MIGHT have happened, when I can just ask random people online? ^^

[/hide]

I just noticed that.

I'm reinstalling PHPBB Right now

soccermon9.png

[hide=]

[/hide]

It's a Runescape Fansite that my friend and I made

And the links safe, are you downloading anything? No. Then it can't put a virus on ur machine :D

Viruses can be put through a website by a simple exploit in the .jpeg extension in internet explorer, not to mention java scripts containing trojans. so yes you can get a virus without downloading anything.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Maybe to provide new things?

And there's no Java on the site

Only PHP and Javascript...

soccermon9.png

[hide=]

[/hide]