The complaints I laugh at

Death_Hippy

I believe it's pretty dam funny when someone complains that "people don't like pure's".Hmm i wonder why...it's not like, I don't know, they can kill us with the damage of a lvl 60 at lvl 40?Nah that's not possible!

Here's another fun one "Jagex doesn't listen to complaints!" Well I don't listen to most of them either,because complaints usually turn into "rants" and then into complete rambling and crying.Try to "ask" something of Jagex instead of "complaining".For example here's a complaint "Javelins are useless make them better!"Here's a ask "Jagex can you please make Javelins more effective in combat?People don't use them much so maybe it'd help weapon balancing."Wouldn't you rather read the second one?

Oh and the mother of all funny complaints/rants."I GOT SCAMMED!".O.K...so you got scammed right?Did you lose anything important?"Ya I lost my full iron!".Well it seems to me your kinda new.Why don't you just buy more armor?"I don't want to."I think people should just learn from their mistakes...if they don't they'll never learn anything :evil:

Because my friend, it would be near impossible to stick my 1000 paragraphs of ranting into one post.And I come up with the topics at different times...though one day I might just stick my "collection of rants" into one post.Maybe in a month or two...

Because my friend, it would be near impossible to stick my 1000 paragraphs of ranting into one post.And I come up with the topics at different times...though one day I might just stick my "collection of rants" into one post.Maybe in a month or two...
skepticalcatisfraughtwius5.jpg

I had nothin else to do :XD: and be happy.I'm giving to the dam forums more rants in one day than most people have done before! :twisted:

"dam forums". Quite.

Oh, and you forget that readers look for quality, not quantity. No offense, but write less rushed. It'll make your rants easier to read and more agreeable to the reader.

And for the second time, please fix the RSN in your profile, or don't have it there at all.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Mate, if you want a *serious* argument go to the sub-section of rants.I'm just trying to do subjects that people don't often do.So far I've read 50 one "Oh my god I hate the word noob" and "They need to fix this" and about 256 pages about "How jagex is spreading abuse".Oh the mohogony. -.-

oh you again? stop critisizing everythung. should get member benifits without paying, don't like this or that...

Just get off these forums you immature little child. I reckon you are underage anyway.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

I feel I have to complain about Mr Hippy complaining about complainers.

And I complain at myself, for this useless post.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator